- Text Size +
Wow he says as he pulls back to look into her eyes after the kiss they just shared. She looks at him with a little bit of a frightened look in her eyes. Lisa he says i'm um sorry i shouldnt have been that forward i've never done that before. Jethro its ok she says looking at him i liked it she says with a smile. You did? he asks surprised. i normally dont do things like that i just couldnt help myself you are so beatutiful and i'm so intrigued by you i just um he stutters. jethro she says putting her hand on the nape of his neck. Yes he answers, shut up and kiss me again she says pulling him to her and kisses him passioantely. he does they kiss for several mometnts as he breaks the kiss hes so turned on by her he picks her up and heads for the bedroom. she smiles at where hes going and he smiles in return. as he carries her into the bedroom she runs her fingers through his silver gray hair, which turns him on even further he sighs at her touching his hair, you like that dont you she asks as he gently places her on his bed yes lisa i do he sighs and kisses her passioantely again. Lisa he says? Yes jethro she replies as she takes off the sling fro,m her injured shoulder. I hope that i am not being to forward in saying this but i want to make love to you he says as he caresses her face with the back of his hand.
oh jethro she says no your not i want you to make love to me she says pulling him in for a kiss as she falls backwards towards the pilows taking him with her. But only if you want to. i do he says reaching to unbutton her blouse as she reaches to remove his shirt.through kissing and petting they finally manage to get each others clothes off lisa he says huskily as he looks at her naked gorgeous body you beatuiful he says reacginh up to pull her ponytail down she lets him as she looks at him at handsome and hot and waiting for her to touch he starts with a kiss then moves to her neck and jawlin as she moans with pleasure he contiues his slow descent until his mouth stops at her wound and he ever so softly kisses i she winces but moans in pleasure oh jethro she says as hie hands find thier way to her breasts as he play with her nipples she archs up at his touch
you like that he says as he bring his mouth down to one then the other as he licks her nipples then kisses and suckles each on in turn ummmmm sh emanges yesssss. as his hands travel lower he dips one in between her legs and starts to stroke her jethro please she manages to get out between gasps of pleaseure as he kisses her belly button and then goes lower . Jethro she yells as his mouth come sin contact with her womanhood as he licks her and nibbles on her she moand and writhes beneath him your wet lisa he says witha wicked smile. for you jethro im wet for you. you want me dont you baby he whispers, yes jethro please make me yours as he slide his penis up into heer she cries out with pleasure oh jethro please dont stop as he rides her hot slow and getnle she reaches out and caresses his tight ass and runs her fingers between his butt cheeks hes so turned on by her he cant stop so he rides her hot hard and fast as she wraps her legs aroun dhis waist to tke him deeper into her they climax together not know ing they just made them selves partners for life she yellsout huis name JETHROOOOO!!!!!!!!!! as she climaxes one final time.
LISA he manages to get out he collapses ontop of her withoout hurting her
hes stil insdie her as he lays there god lise he says as he pulls out of her wow i didnt know it could be this way with you. as he lays his head on her chest. she strokes his hair jethro every night with me could be like this she says as they kiss completely satisfied they fall aslepp in his bed.