- Text Size +
She wakes with her head on his chest and looks at him hes still sleeping and she smiles as she remebers last night the loved that had made and she smiles as she reaches for his manhood and takes it and starts to stroke it. He starts to stir at the wonderful sensations that he is feeling as she does this he moans good moring sleepyhead she says as she kisses him passioantely. Morning he ssays as he returns that kiss. she moves to take his in her mouth as she bring her mouth downto his penis he moans out her name oh lisa please he says ass he kisses and licks him and nibbles him please what jethro she ays please dont stop he says as shestarts to suckle him he writhes under neath her lisa please he begs.youwant me dont you she croons to him yes yes yes he moans now as she gets on top of him and straddles him she slides herself onto him as she arches his hips up to meet her he yelss lisa please as she starts to ride him like the stallion that he is jethro she says as she goes harder and faster oh god jethro as they climax togther LISA JETHROO they each yell out as she collapses on top of him.
Lisa god baby you were wonderful he says as he strokes her back and caressess her ass.
Jethro i told you it could be this way she says as she places a kiss on his chest right over his heart. Thats when he says Lisa trident i do believe i have fallen in love with you. Oh jethro she smiles at him. I fell in love with you the minute i saw you.