- Text Size +
they had been so busy lately the neither of them had much time for one another a few little stolen moments here and there,each taking what they could get. As she goes down to Abbys lab she starts to feel a nauseated and passes it off as her lunch not agreeing with her. as she gets off the elevator she goes into abbys lab hey abby she says have anything good to tell me she asks Ncis best lab tech. Hey Lisa nothing new yet still waiting on tox screen to comeback as abby says this lisa feels like shes about to throw up uh abby she says excuse me rushing out to to go the bathroom. Lisa? says abby you ok? as she follows her to the bathroom. No abby i think i may have the stomach flu guess i had better go home and recoperate. Ok says abby i tell gibbs for you if you want me to. would you abby thanks she breathes a sigh of relief knowing jethro he'd be by her place soon as abby tells him. Gibbs comes down to the lab about an hour later. Hey abb what have you got for me he asks? not much gibbs abby tells him just that the fingerprints are a match. ok thanks he says placing a kiss on abbys cheek. abby you seen Lisa lately she was suppossed to be doing some checking on the marines medical records for me now i cant find her. She went home sick gibbs abby tells him. What when abbs? he asks getting nnoyed and worried at the sametime that she would not tell him herself. about an hour ago abby replies ok abbs thanks he says as he goes out to the elevators to head to lisas condo.
god she says i hate getting this she says as she throws up yet agin and reaches for a wet washcloth to wipe her mouth, she had stopped off at her dr.s office and got something for this and it was begginng to kick in she yawns and goes to lay down on the sofa hopefully thats the last time she says as she brushes her teeth and gargles with mouthwash. she makes her wa back to the living room to lay down. knowing jethro might be by at anytime she had just recently trusted him enough to give him a key to her place. she lays down and covers up with a light quilt and drifts off to sleep

he gets in his car at the Ncis garage and starts it and heads over to her place. he hopes that its nothing to serious and hes very worried about her. He cant loose her he thinks he loves her so much that at times it scares him. Hes only felt this way about one other woman in his life and hes already lost her. He pulls into the parking area at her cond and gets out and goes upstairs to her condo he starts to knock when he rememebers that she gave him a key he uses it to unlock the door and goes in and closes the door behind him. he starts to call out to her when he sees her asleep on the sofa. She looks so peaceful he thinks as he walks over to her. He caressess her cheek with the back of his hand and she wakes.
Mm Jethro she says what are you doing here as she sits up. Hey babe he says you know i had to check on you when abby told me you were sick. he smiles. Im ok baby she says just t ouch of that stomach flu thats going around. he sits on the sofa beside her come here he says reaching out to pull her towards him. she lets himas he kisses her. she kisses him back i hate see my girl like this he says as he puts his arms around her. I know she tells him her he says laydown and he settles back to where she can put her head in his lap im not leaving you alone like this. jethro its ok i'll be fine she says as she lays her head in his lap. I know he says but humor me i'm staying andi'll take care of you she says as he strokes her hair. Im not leaving here till your better ok? Ok she says as she drifts back off to sleep. thats right babe you rest he tells her as he contiues to stroke her hair and cheek i.m here for you and i am not going anywhere.