- Text Size +
Story Notes:
First story I’ve written on here ever so tell me what you think. BTW the characters do NOT belong to me.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony and Gibbs have been playing the same game for awhile now, and Tony does not think that he can quite keep up anymore.
NCIS Fanfic
Paring: Tony/Gibbs
Rated: R
Summery: Tony and Gibbs have been playing the same game for awhile now, and Tony does not think that he can quite keep up anymore.
Author Note: First story I’ve written on here ever so tell me what you think. BTW the characters do NOT belong to me.
Song used: Round and Round
Song by: Selena Gomez


Round and Round

Tony looked up from his computer to find Jethro had also looked up at him at the same time. He got that tingly feeling in his groin and his cheeks flushed. He was better then this or so he thought, he could keep this under control, he hoped.

Round and Round

Jethro had looked up at the same time as Tony, and saw Tony’s cheeks flush a little and smirked and went back to his paper work. He knew exactly what he did and was doing to Tony and he enjoyed it.

Round and Round

God Tony hated when he did that, that little smirk was enough to make him cum right then and there. But instead he looked down at his own paper work and willed himself to calm down. He looked back up to make sure Tim and Ziva had not seen the altercation. They were both hard at work.

Round and Round

Gibbs phone rang and the whole team looked up as he answered. As he set the phone back in his holder everyone reached down suspiciously with one hand, and as soon as he had the first word out of his mouth everyone already had the packs on and were heading to the elevator.

You see me standing there

Tony stood there taking crime scene pictures as Ziva took witness statements and Tim snooped around for evidence. It was a marine that was found at a bus station stop on the bench. People just thought he was asleep until security shook his shoulder to wake him up and he fell forward and scared the crap out of everyone. Tony snapped another photo when he felt as if he was being watched he turned his head around and looked up and saw Gibbs watching him. Tony smirked and winked at him.
“DiNozzo! Stop messing around and get back to work!” Gibbs commanded as he walked away to talk to the local LEO.

And act like you dont know me

When Gibbs got back from talking to the LEO he bent down and looked at the body from another angle then got up and waited for Ducky’s findings.
“Well looks like he’s been here over night, but has been dead for two days.” Ducky stated looking at the liver temp.
“Cause of Death?” Gibbs asked looking at Ducky.
“I’d say a sharp break to the neck, like a trained killer I might say. But I can not conclude my findings without a proper autopsy.” Ducky said smirking as he knew Jethro was not a patient person. Tony watched the altercation with an amused twinkle in his eye’s while he snapped a few more photo’s. Then Gibbs turned back around and walked to his car and got in and took off not even a word to Tony. Tony just smirked as he took his last photo.

But last night you were calling me

Tony distinctly remembered what happened the night before. He had just got home, back to his apartment when his cell rang, he was almost tempted not to answered but vetoed that idea immediately.
“DiNozzo.” He said.
“DiNozzo, beer, pizza, my house, now.” Was all he got before the caller hung up. They had just had a really long and tough case so he was not surprised that his boss called.

Saying you want me

He got to Gibbs house and opened the always unlocked door and was going to head to the basement when he saw that the light was off, but the light in the living room was on. He placed the stuff on the kitchen table and was about to head into the living room, but as soon as he turned around a strong arm wrapped around his waist and a hand wound itself around the back of his neck. Then the only thing he knew were the lips that were locked on his own. The kiss was persistent and aggressive, and made Tony groan that was all the initiative that the other party needed and slipped his tongue passed Tony’s lips. Tony felt as if his knees were going to give out. But then he realized that his back was against a wall. ‘wait how’d that happen’ Tony thought casually but soon forgot about it all together when the other party pressed there groins together and started to rub. The kiss finally ended and Tony gasped for air. While Gibbs kissed his way down his neck. Then finally lifted his head and looked Tony in his eye’s.
“I want you, now.” Gibbs stated. Tony looked at him astounded. But smirked and gently kissed Gibbs and pulled back.
“I could tell.” Tony stated, at that Gibbs smirked as well and pulled Tony into another kiss while at the same time grabbing Tony’s hand. He lead him up the stairs and into his room.

Oh why you always make me feel
Like I'm the one that’s crazy

Tony was breathing hard as his whole body shivered, he wasn’t sure how but he was now completely naked and so was Gibbs. Gibbs hands were everywhere, lips touching every surface of Tony, and all Tony could do was groan as he felt Gibbs slip a finger into him and started thrusting slowly. ‘When the hell did he grab the lube?’ Was the immediate thought that went through Tony’s mind and soon was forgotten. Any slower and Tony would cum right then.
“Gi…Gibbs.” Tony groaned out.
“Jethro.”
“What?” Tony said confused.
“In bed it’s Jethro, Tony.” Tony smiled and reached up as Jethro came down for a passionate kiss. Just then Jethro added another finger. Tony broke the kiss in a groan. And almost yelled out as Jethro started to rub there erections together.

You feel my heart racing

Tony felt his heart pounding so hard that he could practically here it, and he was pretty sure Jethro could feel it. And when he looked up into Jethro’s eye’s and saw amusement there and couldn’t help but groan out at it and arch his back.

My-my heart racing

Things were really getting heated and Tony’s heart leaped as he felt Jethro stop and pull his fingers out he watched as he reached into his bedside dresser drawer and pull out a condom and slip it on then lube up. Then he was back on top of him and he slid in slowly Tony groaned as Jethro entered and Jethro just about came then at the site and sound. Then slowly Jethro started thrusting in, he reached down and took Tony’s cock in his hands and pumped in time with his thrusts and leaned down and kissed Tony passionately.

Boy, I need you here with me

Just then Tony was pulled from his memories as the car came to a stop in the NCIS parking garage. He looked over and saw Ziva and Tim exiting the car and looked down. Great he had a hard on just what he needed and now of all places and times. He needed Jethro now.

We can't go on this way

Crap now he was craving the man. Every time he was away he craved him and every time he was close he wanted to tackle him against a wall and kiss him senseless.

I'm falling hard for you

Wait is this what it felt like to be falling in love. No that couldn’t be right, they had only decided to start dating this morning when they both woke up with Tony’s head on Jethro’s chest. Other wise it’s only ever been like a buddy fuck thing.

And all I can say

Tony reached the elevator to head down to Abby’s lab. But as the door’s started to close, someone slipped in. Tony looked up and saw that it was Gibbs. The doors closed and the elevator started to descend it only made it down one floor when it stopped and the lights dimmed. And before Tony could think of what happened which he is pretty sure he knew. He was being pushed against the elevator wall and lips were being pressed to his.

We're going round and round

He could feel Jethro’s hands working at his belt, as he was working on Jethro’s shirt button’s.

We're never gonna stop

Soon he finally had Jethro’s shirt undone and he could defiantly feel that Jethro had finished undoing his belt and pants and Jethro gripped him and started to pump up and down slowly.

Going round and round

Tony tweaked Jethro’s nipples in his hands and heard him groan with heavy breathing as Jethro continued to pump him hard and fast. Tony reached over and pulled Jethro in for a hard kiss that Jethro soon took over.

We'll never get where
We are going

Tony soon wondered if anybody was trying to use the elevator. Then he remembered what he was going to use the elevator for, and what he was using it for now.

Round and round

He felt his head spin and felt his whole world tilt, and he started pumping into Jethro’s hands in time with his own pumping.
Well your gonna miss me

Cause im getting dizzy

God he was going to fall over. His head was flooded.

Going round and round

His eye’s were blurry and his breathing was hard.

Round and round

He just didn’t know how much more of this he could take.

You tried to pull me close

The all a sudden he was pulled in close to Jethro’s chest and held tight.

And whisper in my ear

“Tony, your so beautiful like this you know that? God I love you so much. I kept denying that truth Tony, because of my insecurity of falling in love then getting it taken away again. But I can’t do that no more. I love you to much it hurts when you not near.” Jethro whispered into his ear.

I cried out all my tears

The tears were unintentional, Tony had not expected that kind of confession especially from Jethro. “I love you too.” Tony said his head on Gibbs shoulder.

We're going round and round

Jethro smiled the biggest smile he has smiled in the longest time then continued his ministrations.

We're never gonna stop

Tony managed to at least think a little clearly enough to open Jethro’s pants and take him in his hands and pump in time with Jethro’s movements.

Going round and round

Tony saw white and the next thing he knew he was flying, higher then he has ever flew before.

Round and round

When Tony came back down and actually could think again he saw that Jethro had com as well. He looked into his eye’s and they both smiled. They both knew that they had just ended something and started something ells entirely. The question was were both of them up to the challenge? Tony smile turned to a smirk of determination, which was reflected in the ice blue eye’s staring back at him.

Round and round

THE END
Chapter End Notes:
First story I’ve written on here ever so tell me what you think. BTW the characters do NOT belong to me.