- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Another Road Trip?
"Abby?" Tony said, he and Abby finally got a little time alone. Gibbs was on another coffee run. Tim and Kate were working on another case that the team had caught just this morning. "Abby?" Tony said a little louder.

Abby finally realized that Tony was talking to her and removed her headphones. It had been almost 5 days since they had arrived at the hospital and she was becoming very adept at doing everything with one hand. Tony's back was healing, though slowly, because of the infection he had gotten. He still had to lie mainly on his side and he was none too happy about it.

"What is it, Tony?" Abby asked, hopping out of bed and coming to his bed side.

"We need to talk."

"About what?" Abby asked, though she knew where the conversation was heading.

"About what? About what happened in the store, that's what." Tony replied.

"Tony, I did for you what you would have done for me." Abby explained.

"I know you did." Tony paused. "I just wanted you to know how much I appreciate it."

"Tony, let's not get all mushy." Abby said. "You don't do mushy and I don't have Bert to help me deal with this. Plus, I can't hug you like I want to."

"You hug me like you want to and you'll break my ribs." Tony commented.

Abby nodded and smiled. "Very true."

"So....?"

"So...what?" Abby asked, confused.

"So, when's our next Road Trip?" Tony asked smiling.

THE END
Chapter End Notes:
The summary is a teaser for other, future, Abby/Tony road trip adventures. This was fun to write and I think Tony and Abby's adventure will be humorous and not so bloody, but...we'll see. Thanks for reading and for the comments.