- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony is losing all of his walls and there crashing down around him. He needs to find home. But the one home he knew was home is undercover on a mission. He will have to settle for second best.
Do you dream
That the world will know your name
So tell me your name

“Hello, and what might your name be?” A very slurred suggesting voice said behind him.

“Take a hike, not in the mood.” Was his only answer and truth was he wasn’t.

“Oh come on now don’t be feisty.” The voice said saddling up right behind him and pressing into his back. He growled in annoyance and pushed back shacking the guy off.

“Look I get it you interested, but I’m taken so go before I make you go. And it wont be pretty.” He said the guy through his hands up in surrender and walked away.

And do you care
About all the little things
Or anything at all

He opened the exit door and headed out of the bar that he happened to find by accidentally walking to far away from home to get fresh air. But due to his stay in the bar, he was in no condition to walk, so he hailed a cab. Once the cab pulled up to the curb he went to reach for the handle but he must have drank more then he thought because

suddenly he was stumbling forward misjudging the distance.
The cabby got out and helped him in. Once they were both in and heading in a direction, he took a deep breath and held it for a moment then let it out. He had absolutely no idea were he was going and right this moment that thought sounded good.

“Were do you want to be dropped off?” The cabby asked.

“Don’t care.” Was his answer as he watched the scenery pass by the windows.

I want to feel
All the chemicals inside
I want to feel

He listened to the hum of the cabs engine trying to get control over what he obviously at the moment had no control over. He breathed in deep trying to feel the alcohol in his system doing it’s work. But the only thing he could feel was pain. He didn’t want to feel that any more, but he does not know how to get rid of it.

I want a sunburn
Just to know that I'm alive
To know I'm alive

All a sudden the cab came to a stop, he lifted his head and looked out the window. He still had no idea were he was and he didn’t care. He was about to open the door but it was opened for him. He looked up and saw that it was the cabby. The cabby helped him out but while getting out he cut his arm on the door it wasn’t a long cut but it was deep. The thing was it didn’t hurt in fact it felt good, it reminded him he was alive. Something that did that was worth getting.


And don't tell me if I'm dying
'Cause I don't want to know

The cabby helped into a building and soon there was a cot and some water. He excepted the water, then laid down on the cot and closed his eye’s but didn’t go to sleep. He thought, and kept thinking. He thought about the time he over heard Abby and McGee talking about him. Saying that he was about as dead to the world as a doll. He didn’t think he was, but truth be told he hasn’t been doing a lot of clear thinking of late.

If I can't see the sun
Maybe I should go

He opened his eyes and realized that he must have fallen asleep, he looked around his surroundings and couldn’t recognize anything. It looked like he was in a wearhouse. He looked around and saw there were several other cots there with body’s in them sound asleep. He looked out a window that was high up and saw that it was still a little dark out, but close to morning. He slipped out of his cot and headed for the exit door. He needed to head home.

Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming
Of angels on the moon

He did not know how long he had been walking all he knew was that, his feet hurt. His arm was throbbing were he had a distinct memory of cutting it. His legs were aching, and he was cold. Not to forget he was lost somewhere in Washington DC, and from the looks of it he no longer had a cell phone, wallet which means no money to call on a payphone. Thank God he left his badge and gun at home no telling how that would have turned out if they had been stolen.

But after all that’s happened and what’s happing to him now. The only thing that he could think of was, his smile, his voice, his touch, his smell. Him.

Where everyone you know
Never leaves too soon

He wanted him back so bad it was painful. But he knew that he had a job to do and he needed to let him go.

He looked up after looking at his feet so long to see where he was. He was surprised to find out that he was standing right outside of HIS house. He sighed but headed to the door, He reached under the mat and pulled out the spare key. He never locked his door but he did before he left for the undercover mission. Before he had left he had told him that he locked it and were the key was, saying it was open to him 24/7.

Yeah you can tell me all the thoughts
About the stars that fill polluted skies

He went right in after unlocking the door, as soon as he was in he could smell the coffee and sawdust that sill polluted the air. And it made him feel home.

After locking the door back up he headed for the stairs.

And show me where you run to
When no one's left to take your side

Once he got to the master bedroom he stopped and opened it he headed straight to the bed and fell in. This is were he felt safe, loved, and at home. It was only missing one thing HIM but he could smell him in the sheets and it stilled his thoughts and calmed his nerves.

But don't tell me where the road Ends
'Cause I just don't want to know

He didn’t care where he went from there, he just knew that he was here. Were he belonged. But he wish that someone ells was with him, he would have to be patient.

And no I don't want to know, love

Because he knew that it hurts to much.

And don't tell me if I'm dying
And don't tell me if I'm dying
And don't tell me if I'm dying

THE END
Of this chapter? More yes, no, maybe?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here is the song it’s:
Angels on the Moon BY:
Thriving Ivory

Do you dream
That the world will know your name
So tell me your name
And do you care
About all the little things
Or anything at all
I want to feel
All the chemicals inside
I want to feel
I want a sunburn
Just to know that I'm alive
To know I'm alive

Chorus
And don't tell me if I'm dying
'Cause I don't want to know
If I can't see the sun
Maybe I should go
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming
Of angels on the moon
Where everyone you know
Never leaves too soon

And do you believe
In the day that you were born
Tell me do you believe
And do you know
That every day's the first
Of the rest of your life

Chrous

This is to one last day in the shadows
And to know a brother's love
This is to New York City angels
And the rivers of our blood
This is to all of us
To all of us

So don't tell me if I'm dying
'Cause I don't want to know
If I can't see the sun
Maybe I should go
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming
Of angels on the moon
Where everyone you know
Never leaves too soon

Yeah you can tell me all the thoughts
About the stars that fill polluted skies
And show me where you run to
When no one's left to take your side
But don't tell me where the road Ends
'Cause I just don't want to know
And no I don't want to know, love

And don't tell me if I'm dying
And don't tell me if I'm dying
And don't tell me if I'm dying
Chapter End Notes:
Tell me what you think when your done reading and if i sould continue.