- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony gets ... help from a distant relative.
Technically incestuous in a distant relative sort of way, so if that squicks you, watch out for the section separated by ************


~


“Captain? What’s with the retro flyboy coat?” Jack opened his mouth to respond, but Tony beat him to it, “Nevermind. I like it!”

“I’m glad,” Jack gave him a smoldering look and dutifully ignored the growl coming from Gibbs who crossed over to Tony’s side and took up residence there as if he were the younger agent’s personal sentry. “Well, I can’t say this was what I expected, but you will be glad to know you should be just fine. Take it from someone who’s been there; even with primitive 21st century technology, you shouldn’t have any problems,” Jack assured.

“Get out of here! You mean you’ve been pregnant?” Abby demanded with a stage whisper.

“Briefly, many, many lifetimes ago,” Jack smiled but maintained eye contact with Tony. The young agent’s mouth moved but words didn’t come out. “I’m sure you have plenty of questions but I assure you, this will be like any female child birth if-“

“But I’m not a female! I don’t have what females have … down there.” Tony gestured awkwardly. “How can it be ‘like any female child birth’?” Tony imitated Jack flawlessly, with an indignant glare.

“This will be like any female childbirth if your condition is as I suspect. Agent DiNozzo, any number of things could be happening to you. First, let the doctor verify this is what you think it is.”

“Way ahead of you. I can promise you, doctor, it doesn’t look like a swarm of mosquitos, so I think I’m safe if that’s what you’re worried about.”

“May I?” Martha asked, holding out her hand to Abby who gladly handed over the equipment and stepped aside. “The thought had crossed my mind, Agent DiNozzo, however,” Martha silently squirted more gel and rubbed against the small pooch of Tony’s belly, “I agree with your assumption. You seem to be pregnant with two human children.” She looked to Jack, wondering what to do next since she knew very little about male pregnancy except that it existed in the future.

“Is this your first pregnancy?” Jack asked.

“Of course.”

“Does that mean you’re surprised? How long have you known you could get pregnant?” Jack demanded.

“How is all this important? Just tell me how to fix this! What am I supposed to do?” Tony ordered, sound a bit flustered for all his put-on dominance.

“Male pregnancy is fairly common- centuries from now. If I’m going to help you, I need to know how you came to be this way. Maybe your condition is nothing like what I’ve experienced. We need to figure that out before I start giving you advice. So did something change recently, were you born this way?- It’s important.” Jack gave Tony his best empathetic smile and wait. It only took seconds for the words to bubble forth and, once they did, it seemed there was no plugging the fount.

“You have any deep dark family secrets? You strike me as a man with many secrets, Captain Jack. How’s this for a secret, the men in my family can become pregnant! At least that’s what my mother told me, but she was kind of crazy so I mostly dismissed it until I was sent to military school and all these weird things started happening. By that time, I was ready to graduate and my mother was long dead. My father looked at me like I was an idiot when I asked him and then, when he saw my symptoms for himself, he treated me like a pariah. He sent me away and it was the best thing he could’ve done because my uncle Clive was exactly the man I needed to meet.”

“DiNozzo,” Jack said, searching his memory for the name. “When did your family immigrate to America?”

“Late 1880’s I’ve been told. My uncle Sal-“

“But what about your mother’s side? What was her maiden name?” Jack wondered.

“Paddington.”

“Clive Paddington was her brother?” Jack asked freezing for a moment and looking Tony in the eyes.

“Uncle Clive! You knew him? What can I say, smoothest operator east of the pond, right?” Tony laughed at the coincidence but Jack remained subdued.

“We were close when he was much younger. If you thought he was something in his forties, you should’ve seen him as a young man, rich and handsome and slick enough to talk the bloomers off a nun.”

“How would you know? You can’t be much older than DiNozzo,” Gibbs demanded in a tone that would brook no argument. It was a tone that had Jack responding, no matter how much he wanted to ignore the senior agent’s question.

“But I am. I’m much older than anyone here and I knew Clive as a young man. Not even I was immune to his charm.”

“Are you saying you and Uncle Clive…?” Abby piped in.

“God, no! Although I had every intention before I realized he was my grandson.” He held his hand up to ward off the barrage of questions aimed at him. “Quite a shock, I know but the good news is now, we know where this genetic mutation comes from.” Jack smiled, pleased with himself and oblivious to the confused mutterings of the two scientists behind him. His eyes were only for Tony who just stared at him is disbelief.

“Does that make you my great grand-father?” Tony laughed, playing along.

“I guess so.” The two men watched each other intently. Tony was eying Jack warily while the older man looked back with a pleasantly blank expression. It only took a minute to explain how Martin Paddington, Clive’s father, was the son of Beaumont Paddington whose wife died mysteriously when she was thought to have caught an illness first found in her husband. “Beaumont languished for few weeks according to the scant records we found. When he came out of his convalescence, his wife was dead and there was a baby. Officially, Doris Paddington died in childbirth.”

“Unofficially?” Gibbs said, when Jack seemed reluctant to continue.

“Unofficially, Doris had a hysterectomy after their first child, Alice who was stillborn. Beaumont gave birth to the child and his wife’s death was just a convenient tool he used to cover it up. But there never would’ve been a Beaumont Paddington if there wasn’t a Beaumont Holroyd,” Jack said, not wanting to say anymore. He was quickly approaching the hinky part and he knew it was doubtful some hard-boiled detective and his hard-as-nails marine boss would believe a word he said. The tension in the air was tangible. The need to know hung in the air so heavily that it was obvious Jack had no way out; he would have to tell Tony the truth. Martha looked at Tony and the quiet but intimidating man standing behind him and knew they wouldn’t accept anything less than the whole story. She looked at Jack and knew that even their expectations wouldn’t stop him from trying to get out of telling it all.

“Holroyd? As in Emily Holroyd?” Martha asked, innocently demanding the truth as she checked Jack’s story against the facts she knew.

“Who’s she?” Tony asked.

“Only the head of a secret British intelligence agency founded by Queen Victoria herself. A rather famous lady in some circles,” Martha explained.

“And infamous in others,” Jack grinned lecherously but Tony was no stranger to the façade and noticed a sadness behind the leer. Tony instantly decided he didn’t like this Emily Holroyd and that made Jack smile because he could read Tony just as easily as Tony was reading him.

“Don’t be so quick to judge, Anthony,” he admonished, sounding like a wizened old man for just a moment. “She was a beautiful girl, short and sexy with blonde hair that fell down her back. Not that she would ever be caught wearing her hair down. She actually refused to wear a dress and she carried a gun- in 19th century London- you gotta respect a girl like that!” Jack laughed to himself.

“It was Wales actually,” Martha rejoined, “and I hear you got up close and personal with that .22.”

“So she shot me. In the head. More than once- but that’s not the point is it?”

“What is the point?”

“Emily Holroyd is the reason you’re here today. Sure she was a bit trigger happy and violent, but she was a singular woman and a hero in her own right. I’ve read of a Breck Annesley in old case files. He was an agent sent to find me but I was long gone. All he found was Emily and Alice or they found him which seems much more likely. He was with child and they were used to handling strange things so they told him they’d help him. But when the child was born, I guess Annesley didn’t want anything to do with it. All I know is what’s in the files and the files say Annesley went on with his assignment and that same year Emily Holroyd adopted a baby boy. She named him Beaumont Holroyd.”

“Where’d Paddington come from?” Tony wondered.

“Well, like most people in Emily’s profession, she died very young not a year later and there are no more records about any Holroyd’s during that time. However, Alice Guppy did marry a Thaddeus Paddington who gave her young son his name and raised Beaumont as his own.”

“So this Alice Guppy took the baby when Holroyd died?”

“Alice was Emily’s girl. I have a hard time seeing Emily actually caring for an infant. Saving it from being abandoned, yes, but changing diapers and midnight feedings? No, that would’ve been Alice’s job. When Emily was killed, Alice took their baby and found herself a rich husband to take care of her. Thaddeus Paddington couldn’t have children so he was more than happy to adopt Beaumont and pass him off as his own.”

“So the Paddington family line is actually the Annesley family line? Big deal.” Tony said, wondering what this had to do with his being pregnant.

“It is a big deal when you know that Annesley was a time agent sent from the future to find me. Emily had been blackmailing me to work for her and I had nowhere to go, so I stayed. Eventually I grew tired of her and left Cardiff. When Annesley came, I was long gone, but if it’s his genes we’re dealing with, I know exactly what to expect from your pregnancy, Tony.”

“Good. That story was getting crazier by the second. Just tell me something I can use, Jack. Tell me how I’m going to get these kids out of here.” Tony pointed to his stomach with both hands as Martha finished wiping him clean and putting away the ultrasound.

“You’re going to grow a hole a week or so before you give birth and then after your babies are born, it will close up like it never existed. See? No worries.” Jack smiled.

“So, I can’t just have them cut out? I think I like that option a lot more. I’ll just schedule a cesarean and check into the hospital when I’m ready. When’s that? 40 weeks?”

"About half of that. In the future, male pregnancy is designed to help repopulate the earth. As an incentive, men are offered duty compensation for becoming fathers. Instead of required military service each decade, men are given the option of childbearing. Every five years, men have to give six months of service to the military. If you carry a child for six months, you were exempt for 10 years. They engineered a way for men to carry a child to full term in just six months and have natural birth. By the look of things, you’re due in less than twelve weeks. Maybe ten? I’m no expert, but I remember halfway through you start to feel the baby kick. Have they been kicking?” He paused and looked at Tony who was silent but clearly nodded. “For how long?”

“Maybe two weeks? I thought it was indigestion and cramps and… I don’t know,” Tony almost whispered, sounding more and more worried as Jack filled in the details and it became more real. After many more questions and a little more reassurance, Tony seemed less upset but Gibbs wasn’t fooled by his quiet behavior and neither was Jack. The news that in the next two months, Tony’s stomach would balloon to twice its size and he would have to stop working was hard reality to swallow. The best case scenario was that he would be on desk duty. The worst case was that he would be home on medical leave.

“I should probably do a quick exam, Tony. We’ll step out while you undress from the waist down,” Jack said moving out of the room followed by Martha and Abby. Gibbs moved slowly out of the room, closing the door behind him and standing there quietly, eyeing Jack with suspicion. Jack walked into another room and laid his coat over a chair. He rifled around the room for a few necessities then left back out to stand in the hallway with Gibbs who still stood next to the door. A few minutes passed before Jack moved to the door which Gibbs blocked easily. “I need to talk to Tony alone.” Jack spoke loud enough for Tony to hear and Martha came running from the doctor’s office with Abby on her heels.

“Dr. Jones. You’re the only person qualified to examine Tony,” Gibbs said, still standing in front of the door and looking into Jack’s eyes. As much as Gibbs wanted to, he couldn’t ignore the thumping and shouting from inside the room. Obediently, he opened the door, giving Tony a calming glance before turning around to look at Dr. Jones.

“It’s true; I am the only doctor, but in this instance, I think Jack is the more qualified to tell you about your condition.” Martha offered.

“Yeah.” Jack relented, considering his distant relation to the man he was preparing to feel up. “Martha can do the exam and I’ll just tell her what to check… Tony, this will be quick, but it will also require intimate contact. I just assumed you’d rather as few people witnessed it as possible. If you want a doctor to do the exam that’s fine. Whatever makes you most comfortable, Tony,” Jack finished, waiting for Tony’s decision.

“Just Jack is fine. Let’s get this over with,” Tony sighed, leaning back in the chair and closing his eyes. He listened as the door closed but he only heard one pair of feet moving around. “Gibbs?” Tony murmured quietly.

“Tony?” The gruff but playful answer came from the door. “You want me to stay?” Gibbs asked when Tony remained silent.

“Please, boss?”

“I figured,” he said, and Tony could hear him cross the room and suddenly he was right there, squeezing Tony’s shoulder. When he opened his eyes though, all he saw was Jack sitting on a stool at his knees. The handsome man reached down to adjust the chair and maybe take something out of a drawer, Tony hoped, but he cringed when he saw the stirrups pull out like claws demanding his flesh.

“Do I have to use those?” Tony asked

“Yes.”

“What exactly are you gonna do to me, granddad?” Tony demanded, reminding Jack to not try anything funny.

“I assure you, the next few minutes are necessary even if the task is a bit daunting for both of us. Just close your eyes and listen. I’m going to explain to you how you will deliver these babies and show you what you need to do to help the process. The engineers of what you call male pregnancy enhanced the process of pregnancy, making it more pleasurable than natural pregnancy.”

“What do you call it?” Tony wondered aloud.

“Regenesis. Enhanced pregnancy. We manufactured pregnancy because we needed to repopulate Earth.” Jack patted the stirrups while he told his story with a smile and Tony slowly did as expected. Jack told a great story and Tony, who considered himself a great storyteller, appreciated that. Tony didn’t, however, believe much of anything the guy in red suspenders had to say. But Gibbs brought him, so Tony tried to relax and ignore the smell of the gloves hanging out of Jack’s pocket because it made him think of condoms and that was making him scared he’d tent the sheet.“Your pregnancy is different. Not only is it shorter, but it’s accompanied by mass production of hormones and pheromones that jump start the male libido.” Jack paused. “Tony, this isn’t a conversation I’d have in front of my boss, if you know what I mean. Where’s your partner? The babies’ father?”

“Long gone. Gibbs is okay. What do you need to tell me?”














*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************







“Well,” Jack began, slapping on gloves that he found while Tony was undressing, “for starters, you’re going to be horny as hell and just about anything might set you off. You have heightened senses that easily trigger arousal or, of course, nausea at any moment. But you already know this,” he reasoned, looking at Tony’s sarcastically surprised face. What you might not know is how important it is to give in to these urges whenever possible.”

“You’re telling me I should give in to the urge to vomit in public?” Tony laughed.

“I’m telling you to fuck as much as possible,” Jack smiled, using a matter of fact tone that ended Tony’s laughter. Tony could hear the squirt of KY but was still surprised to feel the warm and slick touch between his legs. “This space between your sac and your ass is your perineum and it’s going to be getting really sensitive if it isn’t already. This is the area is where you will develop … an exit for your babies,” Jack explained, rubbing back and forth across that space which, to Tony, felt very small. Too small. While that dilemma was worrying, Tony was most concerned with how good Jack’s hand felt down there and how he needed something so bad that he wanted to just lay back and enjoy it. But even if Gibbs wasn’t standing over his shoulder, he’d feel bad about it. So he took a deep breath, exerted a bit of control, and hoped it would be over soon. “Your prostate gland will descend and flatten until only your skin is covering it and when your skin dissolves it will be replaced by a dark, fleshy orifice which will open when you’re ready for birth.” Jack explained as he sank his well lubed middle finger deep into Tony.

“Well hell, Jack! Aren’t you gonna kiss me first?” Tony gritted out as his body stiffened. Jack made a sound that Tony recognized as a laugh, but didn’t look Tony in the face. Instead, Jack was looking between Tony’s legs with an intensity that caught Tony’s attention. “Everything alright down there, Jack? It was all working right last I checked-although I was doing some fairly hinky stuff last time I checked so maybe I broke something?” Tony rambled until Gibbs shifted behind him. ‘Pay attention,’ Gibbs’s look said, so he stopped talking and looked for something else to distract him from the teasing finger in his ass. Jack was saying something but Tony couldn’t be bothered to listen; he was too busy holding perfectly still so he wouldn’t embarrass himself. But when the tip of Jack’s long finger started to move, Tony’s eyes shot open and he was suddenly eye to eye with Jack.

“Now I’ve got your attention,” Jack smiled and continued, realizing he was glad the boss had stayed. He gave a look of amused apology to Gibbs who seemed to nod in recognition without moving. “As I was saying, your job is to massage this at least daily to stimulate the change. You won’t notice a change besides heightened sensitivity, but when the last of the skin dissolves you’ll be about a week away from labor. Normally having someone else perform the massage is better to assure a steady, forceful massage,” Jack punctuated each word with a sharp jab deep inside Tony, “needed to help the prostate descend.” Tony gasped and twisted in the halfway reclined seat, suddenly wondering ‘when did that happen?’ He was practically laying down, being finger fucked by some insane man claiming to be his great grandfather, and trying desperately not to leave a wet spot on the sheet.

“Shit!” Tony whispered when he failed. He felt himself bob under the sheet and when his tip hit the bunched up cloth, it pulsed, shooting a quick and intense little spurt of liquid. He was thankful he hadn’t come, but there was a wet spot growing and a nagging voice in the back of his mind telling him to just relax and let it happen. And the voice sounded mysteriously like Gibbs. “Is this almost over?”

“Very soon, Tony,” Jack assured, pretending to talk to Tony who was in another world. Tony was concentrating so hard on not coming that he totally missed the indulgent looks Gibbs gave him, but Jack saw them. He saw that Gibbs wanted to reach down and stroke Tony’s neck and back every time Tony arched or grimaced. He went on pretending to talk to Tony while Gibbs took in everything. “Of course, you could just have some hot sex. It’s too bad your man is gone. Maybe you can find a replacement,” Jack suggested to a blind and deaf Tony but Jack only had eyes for Gibbs. “Anyone will do- you’ll be so horny you won’t know what to do all day.” Jack was just stalling because there was really only one last caveat, but he’d never seen anyone last as long as Tony was lasting on the receiving end of one of his famous massages. Jack’s thrusting finger froze. Tony’s whole body sighed and he let out a disappointed little moan, startling himself and making Jack and Gibbs smile. “Relax!” Jack demanded, running his left hand up and down Tony’s leg coming to rest at his butt and squeezing the clenched muscle while repeating his demand, “Relax so we can finish, Tony.”

Tony just stared at the cieling, not really hearing what Jack was saying.

“Relax, DiNozzo. Someone’s about to get you off; just let it happen.” Gibbs said, wanting to hold Tony’s hand but knowing that would be too out of character. Instead he grabbed the metal arms that flanked the chair like a hospital bed. He leaned in close watched as Tony trembled. “Take a deep breath and when you let it out, feel your whole body relaxing,” Gibbs ordered in a gruff but soothing voice. When Tony did, his hips sank lower and continued to twitch involuntarily. His breaths were coming quicker as closed his eyes and he began to fuck himself on two long fingers.

“More?” he asked and Jack wasn’t sure if he wanted to know how much longer this would go on or if he wanted more fingers rammed inside him.

“First, tell me how often you have sex.”

“I don’t know. A lot.” Tony snapped, annoyed at the distracting question.

“What’s ‘a lot’?”

“Like a few times a week,” Tony muttered, hoping Gibbs wouldn’t call him on it in front of the crazy handsome guy. Jack, who didn’t miss a beat, just went on.

“You must be horny all the time and you must be feeling like crap. This pregnancy is going to drain all your happy nutrients that keep you energized and healthy. Orgasm will release the endorphins and hormones you need to make you feel good. So, the question is, how have you been feeling the last couple of months?”

“Progressively shittier each day!” Tony admitted, amazed by the fact that a dildo could’ve improved his life immensely.

“Ah. Well, more sex will cure that. I was actually addicted to the feeling but it only lasts for a couple of hours then I was bending over again. My boyfriend got tired of repeat performances so he’d leave and come back the next day when my levels were low again. How do you feel today?”

“Good. Better than usual, actually, but not as good as this morning.”

“Did you have sex last night?” Jack asked and Tony just nodded at Jack’s illustration, understanding better. Tony shut his eyes in concentration again and Jack rolled his. He was hoping that he wouldn’t have to stroke Tony to finish the exam. Jack didn’t think Gibbs would tolerate that too well and, he didn't mind admitting, he felt wierd enough demonstrating the massage to Tony. The last thin Jack wanted to add to that was a full on hand job. Jack’s finger squeezed down and Tony’s breath hitched as he impulsively grabbed at the rail, clumsily tangling his fingers with the ones already resting there. Sharp little jabs caught Tony off guard so that it seemed to Jack that his orgasm was imminent.

“Oh! Oh shit!” Tony managed to gasp as he painted the now crumpled sheet that barely covered his lap. His whole body shuddered with each eruption so that after the seventh painful looking spasm, Gibbs began stroking Tony’s shoulders to help him relax. “Mmnnn,” Tony moaned wantonly when Jack pulled his gloved hand away, twisting towards the retreating fingers.







*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************







“I don’t mean to ruin your afterglow, but once a day should keep you feeling normal and it should calm any mood swings, depression or anxiety you’ve been having.” Jack paused when the tension in Gibbs’ stance changed and Tony’s brow furrowed a bit before relaxing again in bliss. Tony had been keeping secrets and Jack did not want to be around when Gibbs started asking questions. “You’ve had the exam, now here are your results: set a schedule to take care of yourself and stick to it. Trust me, you do not want to feel like crap and not be descended enough when you’re in labor,” Jack warned.

“What happens then?”

“Nothing you need to know about, Tony, because you’re going to take good care of yourself. You should be a little softer down there but ten weeks should be just enough time to get things on track.” Jack said, standing to throw away the gloves. He rolled his sleeves down and Tony’s could tell there was more; Jack’s actions said done, but his tight posture said unfinished business. “You have to have this child privately. Home births are perfectly safe, but I’d suggest you pay for a professional doctor to monitor his pregnancy and perform surgery if needed.”

“Surgery? Doesn’t it make more since to just go to the hospital?” Tony asked, yawning. He finally met Jack’s glare with a satisfied grin despite the odd man’s seriousness.

“How often to you go to the doctor, Tony? Once a year? Every other year?”

“I’m in great shape! When my back hurts I might go to a chiropractor, but I don’t need doctors.” Tony was more than a little defensive.

“Emergency rooms? Urgent care?”

“No and no! The only time I’ve seen a doctor is when I get hurt on the job and then I usually just see Ducky.”

“If your parents were smart, they kept you from doctors, always had a family friend give you physicals, warned you about going to doctors- does any of this sound familiar?”

“Maybe. What’s your point?”

“You are genetically different from than 21st century men. If you go to a public hospital and have a public birth, your life will become a never ending spectacle of weirdness and mandatory government testing. Not to mention you’ll attract all the wrong kind of attention. Trust me; stay away from hospitals unless you have a doctor who will keep your labor on a ‘need to know’ status.” Jack said what he had to and moved to the door. “You can get dressed,” he said, leaving the two men in privacy.

“How’d it go?” Martha demanded from just outside the door where she looked to be having a lot of fun with her new raven haired friend.

“Good. You should have the doctor bring you some stuff for Anthony. Maybe EP anatomy books or something,” Jack rambled happily to Martha while making eyes at Abby whose eyes were cocked with curiosity. “Definitely those things-“ Jack wiggled his eyebrows as his hands made some weird gesture. Martha didn’t need to know what it meant to know it was lewd. She turned up her nose and laughed before sobering up a bit to speak.

“If you think the Doctor is going to just hand over a bunch of 51st century technology, you’re out of your mind, Jack.”

“It’s for a great cause, Martha. He might surprise you,” Jack encouraged. “Besides, he’d do anything for you.” Martha blushed but didn’t bother denying it. TheDoctor always took her calls and she assumed he always would. Even though he’d had several companions since the young med student, Martha always knew she was welcome back any day.

“I’ll get them sorted,” Martha said, not really sure how she would, but determined to do just that-even if it meant dragging Jack back to deliver the babies himself.

“There’s the faithful companion we all know and love,” Jack beamed, at which Martha rolled her eyes and looked to Abby.

“He thinks he’s charming, but he’s actually a bit cheesy,” she told Abby, who was more than ready to jump into the conversation.

“Hey, there’s sometimes a bit of charm in cheese,” she protested.

“Should I thank or insult you?” Jack asked with a wry smile. “It doesn’t matter. Martha knows that it’s actually other people who think I’m charming and there’s nothing I can do about that. It’s like a curse!”

“Wow! You sound a lot like Tony. You know, it’s weird you say you’re related because you’re a lot like Tony. O-or I guess Tony‘s a lot like you, if I believe your wacked out story,” Abby finished with a funny grimace that made Jack and Martha laugh.

“When I met Tony, he had that same weird magnetism that you had, Jack. I just figured he was one of those guys who lived a charmed life. You know, that guy who’s athletic and smart and funny. From what I’ve seen so far, people complain about him, but people really like him as well. Everything is more fun when he’s around. Sound familiar?” Martha asked, knowing this sounded like Jack.

“Maybe he inherited all our genetic anomalies. You think he has 51st century pheromones too?” Jack asked, more interested in this conversation.

“Hold up, Jack!” Abby slapped his arm with such force that he shot her an offended look which she totally ignored. “You mean all this time I thought Tony was just super hot and the king of seduction and he was cheating? He too is rather cheesy,” Abby muttered, falling into investigative mode.

“It’s worth checking out, Jack.”

“What’s worth checking out?” Gibbs stood behind the group that hovered only a few feet down the hall.

“What else Agent DiNozzo may have inherited from his not so distant ancestors. It’s certainly nothing to be concerned about. It probably won’t make much of a difference.” Martha consoled Abby who looked worried and Gibbs whose face was carefully blank.

“Really? Is that your professional opinion? Because I don’t think you can give a professional opinion if Jack and Tony’s great grandfather are from the future. You can’t just say it’s going to be alright and think it makes everything okay! What if it’s not alright and you’re gone? Then what’s Tony going to do?’ Abby rambled until she heard a familiar voice say her name. “But, Gibbs, it’s Tony,” she said with tears in her voice.

“I know, Abs. He’s going to be alright.” Gibbs promised and Martha was glad because she didn’t know what to say. She knew things would be fine, but she had no way to prove that to DiNozzo or his friends. She was glad when Jack took over.

“She’s right, though. If Tony has inherited anything else, it would only help him, not harm him. If it does have any effect on the pregnancy it will be a positive one. Don’t worry, Abigail, he’ll be better than fine. I bet you start noticing him feeling great,” Jack finished, pulling her into a hug and swinging her around so that he could wink at Gibbs before letting Abby go. She looked much more relaxed, if a bit dizzy. A few seconds later, Abby’s mind was running yet again.

“If Tony is genetically different, is that why he’s so hard to kill?” Abby asked, half joking and half serious. She looked at Jack who looked suddenly interested then Martha who looked to Jack. Both remained silent for several awkward seconds until everyone turned as Tony came out of the exam room looking relaxed and content.

~

Tony was curled in Gibbs low, overstuffed chair, reading voraciously from what Gibbs could see as he spied through the kitchen the last time he went up to refresh his coffee. He’d been listening to his junior agent toss a bit in the comfortable, so Gibbs knew Tony’s back was bothering him. Two hours ago when Tony was too cranky for a foot rub, Gibbs wondered how long he’d have to wait for Tony to fall asleep so he could drag Tony to bed. At ten minutes to eleven, Gibbs poured bourbon in the steaming liquid and sipped on his mug until a few minutes after eleven when he put aside his tools and made his way up the stairs, steeling himself for battle. When he stopped in front of Tony, the younger man was on the phone, but immediately grinned up at Gibbs who just motioned with a quick finger and walked to the stairs. Tony, of course, followed without question as was his habit. He unfolded himself and stretched until his back cracked. When he whimpered, Gibbs turned to see Tony standing at the bottom of the staircase, looking up dolefully. Gibbs just smirked and went to the master. He pulled back the covers and laid Tony’s Ohio State sweats and t-shirt on the bed. When he turned around, Tony was standing at the door, leaning on it and eyeing Gibbs suspiciously.

“So I’m not just a one night stand? I’m flattered boss,” Tony joked to hide the relief he felt at being invited back into Gibbs’s bed. After last night, he didn’t assume that he’d be sleeping with Gibbs every night, but he had hoped. How could he not? And after seeing Jack that afternoon, Tony knew he’d be relying on Gibbs much more, but they hadn’t discussed anything yet. Tony assumed they wouldn’t discuss much of anything so he wasn’t shocked when he saw the turned down bed, just a little peeved that this was how Gibbs chose to ask him to stick around. “Are you putting me to bed? I appreciate your help, but I’ve been setting my own bed time since I was five, Gibbs, I think I can handle it.” Tony huffed.

“Oh, I know, Tony. I’m just taking Jack’s suggestion about putting you on a regular schedule,” Gibbs said, deciding he would avoid a fight if possible. “Change and brush your teeth,” he said, slapping Tony’s ass instead of his head as he swept past him and back downstairs. Tony, who was holding his head, dropped his hands to his jean clad ass and grinned, treasuring the more intimate swat one hundred times more than the head slap. He squeezed the front of his jeans roughly before yanking his own hand away and making himself wait. Tony couldn’t even stay annoyed at the bossy marine when he thought about the “regular schedule” which was Gibbs��"speak for daily sex. He was finishing brushing his teeth when Gibbs appeared with a glass of water and two pills. “For your back,” he said, going about his own shower which was so quick that Tony only had time to take the pills then crawl into bed and channel surf. He had just settled on a program featuring vending machines in Japan. The tightness tenting his sweats was distracting, but Tony pulled the covers over his lap, bunching them up just right so Gibbs wouldn’t see hardness in his lap. “Ducky suggests a 12 hour schedule, so we’ll wake up to a massage and try to get another one in around five or six if we’re not on a hot case. We missed the evening massage, so let’s get one in now and see how that makes you feel,” Gibbs ordered, reaching into the night stand for the lube.

“Uh… okay,” Tony said, a bit disappointed. He’d been daydreaming about being bent over Gibbs’s desk at 2 am and fucked long and hard until he screamed for more and mercy. In Tony’s mind, they’d christened just about every room at NCIS, even Vance’s office and Tony was still trying to work out how he could make at least one of those daydreams a reality. The only room he hadn’t thought about was autopsy because having sex surrounded by the cold, dead bodies freaked him out. But this clinical approach Gibbs was taking was a real let down.

“Any day now, DiNozzo,” Gibbs said with a knowing grin, sitting on Tony’s side of the bed with a healthy squirt of clear gel sitting on his fingertips. He pulled back the covers and added, “Take off your sweats,” when Tony seemed lost. Tony obeyed like always, throwing the sweats across the room and reclining a bit as he took one of the pillows behind his head and pushed it beneath his hips. He pulled his knees back and open, offering himself to Gibbs’s fingers. Tony didn’t know where to put his eyes or his hands which fidgeted with the edges of the pillow under his ass. He looked at the ceiling and tried to remember to breathe until he heard his next command. “Look at me,” Gibbs said, moving closer until he was between Tony’s legs and had one hand on Tony’s knees. Without losing eye contact, Gibbs brushed his fingertips across Tony’s puckered hole, making slippery circles but not breaching the secret entrance. He removed his hand, reaching for the lube again while Tony sighed deeply as the pulsing bundle of nerves grew more agitated. It had been mere seconds and Tony was frustrated. Embarrassing but true. He closed his eyes and focused on patience.

“Fuck,” he groaned when he felt Gibbs’s slippery fingers wrap around his cock and slowly stroke it upwards, snapping off the tip with a little pinch than starting back at the base. He wanted Gibbs to stroke down so he grabbed the fist as it caught his sensitive head and tried to force it back down his dick. Gibbs just let go completely, taking his right hand and running it up and down Tony’s leg from calf to thigh. He was kneeling between Tony’s legs, sitting back on his but with Tony’s left leg on his shoulder when he sunk the first finger deep into Tony’s ass. “Gibbs,” Tony whispered, making a little whimpering sound while his hands moved hesitantly to his bobbing cock.

“Don’t even think about it! Hands above your head,” and Tony rushed to obey like a chastised child. Tony secretly hoped he could provoke Gibbs into swatting him again, but thought he might get more than he wanted if he masturbated while Gibbs was between his legs. “Eyes on me, Anthony,” Gibbs ordered, gauging just what Tony liked. He watched Tony’s face go slack as he pushed another finger alongside the first then he watched the younger man’s eyelids flutter closed as the intruding digits started to piston in and out. Gibbs stopped and Tony’s tense body stilled then deflated as he found Gibbs eyes once again. “Ready?” and all Tony could do was arch his back and hold on to the pillow beneath his head. When his eyes began to roll, he caught himself and focused his fluttering gaze on Gibbs who nodded in approval. “Good. Stroke yourself.” Tony didn’t need to be told twice. In the absence of further instructions, Tony did his best to come in the twenty seconds or so that Gibbs allowed him free reign over his body. He got close, but Gibbs stopped him just as he shoved a third finger into the tight passage.

“Yeah! Yes. Yes. Yes,” Tony chanted each time those fleshy fingertips jabbed him deep inside. His fists were still gripping his hardness but they weren’t moving now. Gibbs didn’t need to speak for tony to understand what his eyes were saying; he wanted Tony to hold his pillow again instead of his dick, but Tony found it hard to obey. Instead, he reached down to rub at his sack which felt really good, but wasn’t what Gibbs wanted. “Ah! Okay, okay! I’m sorry,” Tony cried as Gibbs reined loud, flat handed swats on Tony’s bare butt and his quivering thighs. Gibbs finished with a heavy handed slap to the reddened cock dancing in front of him, begging for his rapt attention. “Gibbs! That hurt!” Tony gasped.

“Bad boys get punished. Good boys get rewarded.”

“I’m good. I’m a good boy, I’m a good boy,” Tony chanted over and over, trying his best to control the way his tight flesh spasmed around Gibbs fingers like a hungry monster. His hips jerked about and he tried to ignore that until he stopped thinking about himself and paid attention to Gibbs who was staring at him with an emotion Tony wasn’t sure he recognized. Gibbs didn’t say anything. He just gave Tony a look that said ‘let go’ and Tony closed his eyes and tried his best to get there. Tony tried to sit up to get leverage as he fucked himself on the hand that seemed like it wanted to get lost in him. “More,” he demanded, wanting four fingers even though the three had him stretched wide enough to make him wince. In the end, it was Gibbs’s hand that slid up and down Tony’s shaft, concentrating his stroke on the head when he heard those escalating moans. “Oh! Oh! Ooooohhhhh!” Tony sighed, collapsing on the bed while his cock jerked in Gibbs’s loose grip. Gibbs held on until Tony started squirming then he gave the still fat cock one more firm stroke before heading to the bathroom. He loved the sound of Tony’s whimper and listened intently over the rushing water of the bathroom sink for all the little muttered complaints he knew Tony was making. Gibbs came back a few minutes later with a warm, damp towel and smiled at the light snores coming from his lover.

‘My lover’ Gibbs thought as he stroked Tony clean. He hoped that whatever was growing between them would get stronger. He knew that these children weren’t his, but he was more than willing to take care of the twins. In his mind, he’d been calling them ‘the twins’ all day. Gibbs tried not to think about Eliot because he knew Eliot would want these children. Eliot wanted Tony and suddenly this happy accident seemed more and more like a calculated plan. Gibbs knew he was being paranoid… or jealous. But he didn’t care. He still hadn’t decided if he wanted to savor the time he had with Tony or search for Eliot and let the cards fall where they may. He stroked Tony’s torso absently as the younger man dozed beside him. Tony looked debauched with his naked body sprawled wildly across the bed, legs tangled in sheets. Gibbs hunkered down and pulled Tony to him and, like magic, Tony wound his legs around Gibbs and wedged his forehead against Gibbs’s neck. Tony moaned as he rubbed himself against Gibbs’s hip, muttering gibberish. All Gibbs made out was “… fuck in the morning … yeah,” before more quiet snores filled the room. A sharp but painless slap stilled Tony’s hips and Gibbs laughed to himself at how well Tony responded to the swats. If only I could do that in the bullpen, he thought, wondering how Tony would take a spanking.