- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs wants to be there for Tony, but how can he be what Tony needs if he doesn't know what Tony wants?
~

“Here he comes to save the day!” rang out in the darkness. “Fighting evil, fighting crime-“ the Mighty Mouse theme song came to an abrupt halt.

”DiNozzo. Where? Be there in 30.” He slammed the phone on the nightstand.

“Get up. We got a case,” Gibbs said, walking into the bathroom .

“That’s my line,” Tony whined, wishing he’d showered last night. “It’s Sunday. Since when are we on the hotline?” Tony complained, hoping they’d be on call a bit less over the next few months.

“Since I put us on. Ten weeks from now when I demand we be taken off because were one man short, I want to have plenty of ammunition,” Gibbs said, sitting next to Tony and rifling through the night stand in the semi darkness. Tony was trying to roll out of the bed with his eyes closed and was shocked by the strong hand flattening his chest to the mattress and the thick fingers that had him shouting within seconds. It took less than 45 seconds for Tony to orgasm from the prostate massage Gibbs subjected him to and when it was over, Gibbs pulled him up and pushed him into the already running shower. “You got ten minutes to get your hind parts downstairs.”

The next four days were hectic as the team searched for the kidnapped son of a Gunny Sergeant overseas. The “regular schedule” was forgotten since nobody went home except once when Gibbs gave everyone two hours to shower and bring a couple changes of clothes back to the office. They found the boy, but he had been abused and it was late Thursday before the paperwork was completed. Tony, who’d been trying to catch Gibbs’s eye all day, was as wrung out as the rest of the team but he was anticipating making up for lost time. He sighed dejectedly as Gibbs avoided him from across the bullpen.

“Get out of here. I’ll wait for the medical reports from Bethesda. Be in bright and early.” Gibbs ordered. Ziva and McGee didn’t need to be told twice; they were headed to the elevator without as much as a word to Tony, who lingered, feeling foolish since he knew Gibbs wasn’t going anywhere.

“Should I wait up?”

“You’d better not. You need your sleep.” Gibbs said without sparing Tony a glance.

“I need more than that, or did you forget?” Tony groused, picking up his gear and stopping in front of the desk he’d been staring at all day. Gibbs just looked at him in silence then spoke in almost a whisper.

“I’ll see you in the morning,” and looked back down to peer at the paperwork neatly arranged on his desk.

Tony drove home in a snit, angry as he arrived at Gibbs house. He stomped up the porch and opened the door just as he noticed a shoebox sized package wrapped in plain brown paper and tied with blue plastic string. The box was labeled ‘To Anthony, From the Doctor, Good luck!’ Tony loved presents. For a moment, Tony forgot all about his inattentive lover. The plain box was light and when Tony shook it, he couldn’t hear anything. Tony’s innate curiosity forced him to drop his gear at the door and rip the package open immediately. He dropped it to the coffee table and peered inside. In the box were several manuals which he pulled out one by one, marveling at their oversized proportions. “What the…?” Tony wondered as he looked at the little box. “It’s bigger on the inside,” he whispered, not quite believing it himself until he pulled out several heavy medical looking contraptions that made him nervous since they were obviously for use on him. Not only were they bigger than the box, they were heavy too! Finally Tony got to two colorful items that he instinctively recognized as toys. He wasn’t sure how to work them so he looked for directions on the packaging and was surprised to find a video which, as it turned out, was closer to porn, but it still gave a very effective demonstration. After viewing the directions, Tony couldn’t wait to try it out.

It was basically a self lubricating, self cleaning dildo. With the right twist, the palm size tool elongated and took on a fleshy texture. The shiny glaze told Tony the lubrication was activated as the scent of vanilla, almonds, and sawdust emanated from the iridescent phallus. Tony’s heartbeat sped up and he knew it was no coincidence that those smells helped to trigger his wanton response. He didn’t care. He rushed to the bedroom and stripped, eager to test out his new toy. It looked to be about nine inches and the way it pulsed and jerked in Tony’s hand had him wondering if it was alive. Tony felt his body respond and in moments, he was forcing the thing steadily between his legs, only stopping when the base was almost flush with his entrance. He was achingly full but it felt good. Manipulating the shaft would be awkward, but Tony was sure he’d find a way. And then it started. All around the shaft, protrusions popped out and in. It was a curious feeling Tony couldn’t quite place, but all he knew was the rough pace of the bubble bumping his prostate was sending him over the edge and fast. In his mind, he envisioned the whack-a-mole arcade game as the futuristic dildo performed outrageous feats as he turned on his stomach to hump the mattress. Amazingly, Tony didn’t have to do anything but enjoy the ride; the default setting was on 10 minutes and that was exactly how long it took to fuck Tony into submission. “Oh! Oh… oh shit!” Tony moaned as he came. He fell asleep in the wet spot, too worn out to wake up after his customary afterglow nap.

He awoke in the morning to an empty bed and the smell of coffee. It was 6am.

“Looks like you didn’t need my help after all,” Gibbs said in a friendly voice. He stood in the doorway, already dressed and sipping on his own atomic blend. Tony knew Gibbs wasn’t being mean, but he was tired and cranky and Gibbs was smirking at him like he always did, looking like a man who never missed a wink of sleep.

“Looks like you’re right,” Tony said, rolling over and doing his best to ignore the way his skin peeled off the sheets. Gibbs was silent. When Tony closed the door to the bathroom, he changed the linens and went back downstairs. He waited for Tony to come out of the shower, but Tony refused to open the door even minutes after the water was turned off. Gibbs could take a hint and he so wasn’t begging to service Tony when he was in one of his snits. He hoped it would all blow over soon. The weekend was coming and he’d make it up to Tony.

Unfortunately, they were called in over the weekend and the next two weeks were more hectic than ever. Tony became skilled at using the living dick as he liked to call it and he even frequently wore the plug all day long. He craved the relief these items gave, but began to dread the loneliness in his chest each time he had to pleasure himself. He grew irrationally angry at Gibbs who had been keeping his distance for the past month. Tony needed to be handled, to be held down and taken hard, but he couldn’t tell Gibbs this; he was still angry and the fact that he had nobody to blame but himself frustrated him even more. After all, he never clearly told Gibbs he wanted sex and he knew Gibbs was avoiding his monstrous mood swings.

Even Ziva and McGee acted like they were walking on eggshells, tiptoeing around Tony’s more casual dress of khakis and untucked button downs which he took to wearing when his roomiest suit refused to button. It wasn’t too obvious, but Tony was getting bigger and he was starting to absently rub his belly and stretch his back. Earlier that week, McGee’s late night dinner run to a local burger joint was met with angry tears when he brought back fries for everyone instead of Tony’s requested onion rings.

“I’m sorry, Tony. I completely forgot-“

“Since when do you forget anything, probie? No, you’re just being spiteful because you know I threw your breakfast burrito away yesterday,” Tony accused, pointing his finger childishly.

“That was you? I didn’t know, Tony. I really just forgot,” Tim promised apologetically, but Tony was quite upset. Muttering to himself about ‘damn hormones,’ he left the bullpen for the privacy of the elevator when a hand slid between the closing doors. Gibbs joined him, not bothering to steal sideways glance.

“You crying, DiNozzo? Go home; it’s late.”

“I’m not crying,” Tony sniffled, “and I can stay as long as the team stays. I’m going to see Abby. I’ll be back when you finish dinner.”

“As long as you eat too, DiNozzo. You’ll feel worse if you don’t,” Gibbs warned pushing the greasy bag to Tony who knew he was right. He grudgingly took the food from Gibbs’. The doors opened and Tony stepped off without a word, still holding an irrational grudge. Gibbs just smiled to himself as the doors closed. Six more weeks, Gibbs thought, remembering Shannon’s tantrums. He never had any trouble admitting he loved it when Shannon yelled at him. It was no different with Tony. A couple of times when DiNozzo tried to yell at Gibbs in the field, Gibbs had to put him in his place. He didn’t have to feign anger though; Tony knew how to keep business and personal separate. There was no excuse for the slip and Gibbs was tempted to help Tony remember by giving him clear consequences. It was definitely a talk they’d need to have soon. He looked forward to it. Gibbs loved everything about taking care of Tony. Cooking for him, reminding him to take his coat, reminding him to eat, making him drink tea instead of coffee when Tony was starting to get sick. No matter that most of these things earned Gibbs a hostile glare at least and a carelessly vulgar curse if he were really lucky. Gibbs couldn’t wait until the weekend so he could really watch Tony and see how he was holding up. If Tony was really having trouble handling his emotions, Gibbs knew that other issues were probably causing problems as well. They would have to consider how much longer Tony would be working. Mood swings were one thing, but if Tony was aching and nauseated all day, there was no way Gibbs was letting him chase after criminals on three hours sleep on Abby’s futon and picked over take out.

~

The way things had been going, Gibbs was hoping Tony would be able to work right up until he had the babies. So far, Tony wasn’t showing much if he wore bulkier clothes which was easy to do since it was mid fall and getting cooler every day. Four weeks had flown by so fast that Gibbs wondered where all the time went. He wished Jack were around to tell them if Tony’s prostate massages were working because Tony’s due date was quickly approaching. Gibbs had been doing his best to see that Tony got massaged at least daily, but lately his attention had been sporadic at best. Every morning Gibbs would wake Tony up by milking his prostate except those mornings when he’d rush home after four just so he could be the first thing Tony saw each day. On those days more often than not, he found Tony passed out, impaled by one of those toys Martha’s doctor sent in the magic box. Those mornings, Tony was always angrier than usual, sulking with embarrassment after being found so debauched, sprawled out in his own come. Gibbs would much prefer his old Tony- the Tony that would leer and waggle his brows as he jerked himself off while Gibbs watched. Pregnant Tony was sensitive, and Gibbs had a hard time figuring out when and why Tony was upset. It was even worse when the team didn’t get to go home and Gibbs knew Tony would have to go a day without that release he’d gotten used to. Still, Gibbs found a way to take care of everything, even if his tactics were a bit extreme.

The first time they had to stay at the navy yard for three nights in a row, Tony was a volcano of emotion waiting to erupt and Gibbs felt almost helpless as he watched Tony slam his desk drawers and slap papers around the bullpen. Tony snapped at Ziva and McGee, who were both convinced that he was gravely ill, so had made a pact to cut him a lot of slack. Gibbs, after a particularly colorful exclamation from Tony, decided he couldn’t take it anymore.

“Ziva, run down the leads from the hotel; Tim, check on Abby and Ducky; Tony, with me,” Gibbs barked, pulling his gun from its drawer and heading to the elevator. Tony made no snappy remark, but rose quickly and shuffled after Gibbs dutifully. When the doors closed, Gibbs had Tony backed against the wall. “How long has it been, Anthony?” He queried, breathing against Tony’s neck as he whispered in his ear.

“Wh-wha- how,” Tony stuttered, unconsciously baring his neck as the elevator shuddered to a halt. Gibbs’s mouth was at his ear, asking him naughty questions while thick fingers searched for answers in his pants. Tony felt his belt loosened and his fly unzipped, but was helpless to stop it. In fact, he was so aroused that he wanted it to go on and on until he was breathless and spent and when Tony closed his eyes with a sigh and opened his legs so Gibbs could reach his goal, Gibbs knew what Tony wanted. He flipped Tony over, placing his hands on the wall and yanking his pants below his ass. When Tony let out a surprised grunt, Gibbs slapped the fleshy mound of his ass which would have made Tony cry out even louder if Gibbs hadn’t put his fingers in Tony’s mouth. Gibbs right hand reached around to the front, palming Tony roughly but with just too little friction as the younger man jerked his hips in time with the fingers he sucked and licked. After a few seconds, Gibbs pulled his fingers away and gagged Tony with his other hand while the wet ones found their way to Tony’s quivering hole and rubbed then plunged one in and out. Then back in with two fingers hitting that spot that made Tony see stars and want to scream. When Tony felt three fingers constantly rubbing circles inside him, he groaned deep in his chest, unable to cry out like he wanted to, spraying his load all over the elevator wall in short, draining bursts.

In seconds, Gibbs had Tony sorted and leaning back in the corner with his eyes closed. When he released the elevator, it had been less than three minutes and Gibbs had to smile at his skills as he listened to Tony’s panting in the corner. When they arrived in the garage, Tony was walking slowly, but steadily and was clear-minded enough to ask as the car cleared the checkpoint, “Where to, boss?”

“Home,” Gibbs spared a quick sideways glance at the frustrated grimace he knew he’d see, but there was nothing there but Tony’s blank face. Tony, who’d been pissed off with Gibbs for the better half of the past month, was used to the feeling. Presently, however, he was overcome with the need to take a nap and since it was almost ten, Tony figured he’d let Gibbs slip by with the underhanded dismissal. Tony seethed quietly, reminding himself to continue his semi silent treatment the next time he saw his housemate. He smiled bitterly at the term ‘housemate’, remembering how, a few weeks ago, he was hoping for so much more. But it was obvious Gibbs didn’t want him for keeps. If Tony overlooked the dirty talking and aggressiveness, the prostate massages were less about sex and more about handling business than Tony wanted to admit. When he was honest with himself, he could admit that he’d only had sex with Jethro once since finding out about the children and that was before Tony started to get scared and feel lonely. Tony was pulled from his wallowing by Gibbs’s trademark bark, “McGee?” He waited a few seconds then said, “Well tell her you’ll check back first thing in the morning. Help Ziva finish and get out of there.” When Gibbs hung up, it was with a satisfied sigh as he pulled into his driveway and swept himself out of the car. He wanted to open Tony’s door and offer his arm then escort him into the house while asking him how he felt. It’s what he did for Shannon. Jethro opened doors, held her hand, rubbed her feet and her hair. Tony didn’t seem to be interested in those things. Not since he’d been angry anyway. Tony could move from frustrated to angry to weepy in a heartbeat and Gibbs couldn’t remember the last time he saw Tony happy.

It was the reason he’d begun to favor the stealth move of waking Tony up with the massages; it was too hard to negotiate such intimate contact when Tony was in one of his moods. Sure, Jethro considered ordering Tony and was certain his junior agent would obey, but he wasn’t as certain how Tony would emotionally react to it, given his unpredictable moods. It was the reason he hadn’t done more than swat Tony when he really wanted to bend him over and set his ass on fire during a few of Tony’s tantrums. The swats usually got Tony quiet if not calm, but Jethro knew a spanking would cure most, if not all, of Tony’s churlish behavior. If he was honest, the real reason he hadn’t taken Tony in hand was because he was still wondering about the nature of their relationship. After all, despite how much he wanted Anthony and his children, Jethro was still waiting for Eliot to call and take Tony away. Jethro knew Tony preferred him to Eliot. He was almost sure. He also knew Tony was an honorable man and that could mean Eliot would be favored as the father of Tony’s children. It had been just over two weeks since they’d had the ultra sound and Tony still hadn’t been able to contact Eliot or anyone from his team.

All they could do was wait and that wasn’t much of an inconvenience since it was approaching four months since Tony’s last cycle and he was due for a little help from his friends. Gibbs sighed as he unlocked the door and studiously ignored Tony’s slow gait as he made it up the walkway and porch stairs and, finally, into the house just as Gibbs’ phone rang. He reached for it before taking off his jacket and answered the line with an annoyed bark as he watched Tony close the door and hang his coat slowly.

“Gibbs.”

“It’s Morgan. How’s Tony doin’?”

“Fair to middlin’. Was wondering when I’d hear from you again.” Gibbs smiled and turned away, not wanting to acknowledge Tony’s ‘who’s that?’ look.

“You might not have if our Anthony would answer his phone. I’ve been calling him for three days and he hasn’t picked up or returned my call yet. You got any idea why that is?” Morgan wondered, and it was clear to Gibbs that he figured Gibbs was controlling Tony’s actions.

“Can’t say for certain. You’d have to ask Tony that,” Gibbs said easily, knowing what would come next.

“Give him the phone. He’s there, isn’t he? I know he’s been staying with you since the last time I saw him, Gibbs. He’s told me that much. What he hasn’t said is exactly what’s going on between you two. You fuck my boy over, I’ll fuck you over, Gibbs.” The calm certainty in Derek Morgan’s voice told Jethro this was a fact; Morgan would make him pay for hurting Tony.

“Roger that,” Gibbs agreed cheerfully, to keep Morgan’s displeasure with him off Tony’s mind. That would be enough to throw a black cloud over their evening.

“Put him on,” Morgan demanded. Gibbs held out his arm and Tony immediately grabbed for the phone.

“Who is it?” He whispered, covering the phone with his hand. Gibbs kept his face blank. He knew who Tony wanted it to be and Eliot was not at the other end of that line. Instead he just looked at the phone as if to say, ‘find out for yourself’ so Tony put it to his ear. “Who’s this?” he asked suspiciously.

“Tony! Where you been, baby-boy?” Derek was upbeat but a bit concerned.

“Sorry, Derek. I haven’t been feeling like myself lately.” Tony sighed and moved to the couch and Gibbs went upstairs. Tony heaved a sigh of relief, feeling like he could finally talk now that Gibbs was out of earshot. Still, he spoke in hushed tones, demanding to know about Eliot. He thought he got the reassurances out of the way at the start of the conversation: he was fine and no, he didn’t need Derek to drop everything and play fuck buddy for the weekend. Tony didn’t hear Gibbs on the stairs, but he felt a gush of air sweep past into the kitchen only a minute after Gibbs shot upstairs. Tony knew Gibbs just wanted to eavesdrop. When he came back down, he wore worn jeans and a thermal covered by an NIS t-shirt. The house was warm and cozy and Tony was wedged into the corner of the couch with a pillow doubled behind his back as he tried to question Morgan about Eliot. “What do you mean disappeared? His team won’t say? Keep looking, but I wouldn’t worry; Eliot is due to call me any day now.” Tony reassured himself after hearing the doubt in Derek’s voice.

“You’ve never asked me to find Eliot before. Why now if you don’t need help?” Derek asked.

“Just want to talk to him. I guess I’m kind of worried. Besides, I never had trouble getting in touch with Eliot before. He always answers or calls back. Now it’s like he’s vanished. All I have is the message number and that’s been disconnected.” Tony explained what he figured Derek already knew.

“Does this worry have anything to do with the reason you don’t want to see me?”

“Whaddya mean?” Tony asked a little giddier than was circumspect.

“Why have you been dodging my calls Tony? Do you really think I haven’t figured it out?” Derek demanded, impatient with Tony’s reluctance to trust him.

“Figured what out?”

“Figured out that you should be starting another fertility cycle and you’re not because you and Eliot had unprotected sex four months ago,” Derek shot back with such surety that Tony didn’t bother denying him. Gibbs watch as liquid green eyes bore right through him. He’d slowly walked from the kitchen, staring at Tony from the other side of the room. Tony sat with his back mostly to the side of the couch and his right arm along the back. The phone was nestled tightly between Tony’s right shoulder and his head which hung to the side in a way that made him look tired and lost. For Gibbs it was a tender moment and all he wanted to do was grab Tony and crush the younger man to his chest. Gibbs was going to ask what Tony felt like eating for dinner, but he was lost in Tony’s blank stare as he listened to the voice on the other end of the line. “Are you pregnant, baby-boy?” Derek asked with a gentle voice, already suspecting the answer. After a few seconds of silence Tony finally spoke.

“I didn’t know for sure until just recently and then I didn’t know what to say. I felt like telling you would make it more real or something. I was going to tell you, but every time I picked up the phone to call you, I didn’t know how to break the news. It’s twins.”

“Twins? You? Not knowing what to say?” Derek laughed, letting his friend off the hook. He could hear the stress in Tony’s voice and could only imagine how difficult this would be for him. “Of course, now, I definitely have to come down and check on you, Tony,” Derek warned, but Tony talked him out of it. He needed to talk to Gibbs before he could deal with visitors, Tony explained. He told Derek about meeting a specialist who said he only had about two more months. Tony skipped anything specific about Captain Jack, opting instead to regale Derek with the story of how he would deliver the twins. He eventually talked Derek into coming closer to his due date since Tony would be craving a distraction if he ended up on medical leave. Thirty minutes later, Derek was saying his goodbyes, making Tony promise to call him at least once a week and as soon as possible if anything went wrong.

“Okay, okay!” Tony smiled, sounding like he was in a better mood than he’d been in weeks. Gibbs listened from the kitchen where he put the finishing touches on dinner.

“Come eat,” he said as Tony hung the phone up. Tony didn’t hesitate to make his way off the couch, but still arrived at the kitchen table a few minutes later after stretching, adjusting his clothes, and finally taking off his shoes and socks before he looked almost comfortable. Gibbs just smiled, gesturing to the chair which he’d already pulled out for Tony. Dinner looked great and Tony was starving, but the smell made his stomach flutter and caused a wet burp to tickle the back of his throat. He tried to ignore the harbinger of sickness by distracting himself.

“Water?” He asked, knowing Gibbs wouldn’t mind serving him. “Thank you.” Tony drank half a glass before he realized there was silence coming from across the table. Gibbs was staring at him, refusing to eat as well.

“Not hungry?” he asked, hoping the morning sickness hadn’t returned, but knowing the signs all too clearly.

“Not really. It looks great though.” Tony pushed at the food with his fork, giving up when the smell overwhelmed him. He pushed the plate away a bit and gave Gibbs a weak, apologetic smile. Gibbs stood up and went to the refrigerator then stood next to Tony and offered his arm. Tony looked relieved as he let Gibbs help him up and lead him away from the kitchen and the hideous smell. As Gibbs settled Tony back on the couch, he popped open a can and handed it to his sighing love. Tony sipped the Sprite like it was a lifeline. “That was close! I thought I was gonna hurl,” he said, closing his eyes against his growing headache and backache.

“I wasn’t sure if you were feeling bad again, but I guess you are. What do you feel like eating?”

“Nothing. I’m starving, but I’d rather not try to eat anything yet,” Tony put down the soda and focused on breathing.

“You know, your friends are welcome here any time.”

“Ah… okay?” Tony said, sounding confused, but Gibbs knew Tony understood.

“You told Morgan not to come over. You said you had to talk to me first.”

“I … I just thought he should wait until I’m closer to having the munchkins, you know. Don’t want to wear out my only friend too soon-“

“Trust me; he won’t get tired of you. And you have plenty of friends who would all be there for you if you would tell them what’s going on.” Gibbs said without malice. He was calm after trying to explain this to Tony over and over for more than a month. Tim, Ziva, and Palmer still didn’t know and Gibbs hated that, but it wasn’t his place to tell them. As much as he disagreed with Tony’s decision to hide his pregnancy, his job was to support Tony and he reminded himself of this every time he told Tony to do what was right.

“I’ll tell them!” Tony groused.

“When?”

“Soon.”

“Invite Morgan over while you’re at it. Tell him to bring his doctor friend.”

“Reid? How do you know about… forget I asked,” Tony smiled, returning to his good mood. Gibbs sat next to him, pulling Tony’s swollen feet into his lap and rubbing them firmly, pressing and kneading just the right spots until Tony was moaning and squirming a little. Tony shifted around, trying to camouflage the response Gibbs was forcing from his body. He had long since closed his eyes and was startled into opening them again when he felt something soft and wet on his toe. His eyes met Gibbs’s and he watched as Gibbs kissed his foot, licking a slick line back and forth across the arch that made Tony groan and tremble. For Tony, this was a side of Gibbs he’d never seen but for Gibbs this was what he’d always wanted to do for the irresistible beauty. It wasn’t until Tony allowed himself to moan wantonly and enjoy the hedonistic pleasure Gibbs was giving that Gibbs decided to grant him a bit of satisfaction. “Touch me,” Tony begged, bringing his hands to hover at his fly only to have them gently pushed away by Gibbs. Tony whined in frustration. He stopped breathing suddenly and forced himself to freeze when Gibbs’s hands started stroking Tony through his jeans. The waistband wasn’t comfortable and Tony breathed a double sigh of relief when it was finally undone. His palms hovered over Gibbs’s, finally resting on the work roughened hands and pressing down, trying to make Gibbs stroke him harder. Tony’s eyes fluttered closed with that first taste of pressure that made his toes curl as he fought for control. “Oh shit,” Tony groaned and then his eyes snapped opened.

“When you’re finished, I’ll continue,” Gibbs hinted with an evil smirk. Tony huffed in frustration at the game, but was eager to play anyway. It was one hundred times better than the cold efficiency of his regular morning massages even if he did have to lock his limbs and concentrate on not moving. Tony moved his hands to his sides and held on to the couch. Slowly Gibbs pulled down Tony’s pants and boxers. Tony lifted up to help, flinching in startled pleasure as his clothes brushed along his hardened cock.

“Yeah,” he encouraged, trying to guess what Gibbs would do next. In that second of stillness, he blurted out, “I need you to fuck me!” Gibbs smiled warmly at the urgency in Tony’s voice which Gibbs knew was due to the fact that his fingers were breaching Tony at that very second. Tony wouldn’t last long.

“Shhhhh. I’ll fuck you, baby. Just like this,” Gibbs reassured Tony as he forced his two middle fingers in Tony’s ass. Tony had a moment to wonder when Gibbs got the lube and then he was moaning in frustration as he came dangerously close to coming.

“Not like that,” Tony whined.

“First like this. Just come, Tony.” And Tony rushed to obey, spasming suddenly as his hips jerked uncontrollably. Gibbs just kept stroking Tony with a firm pumping action until Tony doubled over, grabbing the strong, calloused hands.

“Too much, too much, it hurts,” he whined and Gibbs just smiled as he loosened his grip. Gibbs dialed back his attention slowly, ending with a light squeeze to Tony’s softening cock and a gentle pat. Tony’s frustrated whimpers subsided and he protectively cupped hands over his still twitching cock. He shifted on the couch, not bothering to open his eyes and then his breathing became deep and even. Gibbs watched Tony turn into the couch and get comfortable. Gibbs was still hard inside his jeans and had been looking forward to eventually meeting Tony’s demand, but he could wait. He sighed as he got up from the couch and went to clean the kitchen. Thirty minutes later, Gibbs was ready to take Tony to bed and was hoping he’d get no arguments from his sometime lover. Once the snoring started, he knew it’d be okay.

“Up, Tony. Let’s get you to sleep,” he said, pulling a still sleeping Tony to his feet with gentle force.

“I’m sleepin’” Tony mumbled the obvious, nearly toppling as he tried to regain his balance.

“Upstairs, where you can sleep comfortably,” Gibbs specified.

“Comfor- wha? Hesayscomfby…” Tony mumbles unintelligibly while shuffling to the staircase with eyes screwed shut. He trusts Gibbs to get him there safely. Between the body plastered against his side and the hand splayed against his lower back, Tony felt safe. Gibbs’s other hand held one of Tony’s and pulled him up the stairs with a quick order.

“Step up,” Gibbs demanded in an urgent whisper and Tony marched up the stairs in Gibbs’s comforting embrace. Gibbs relished the chance to take care of Tony so intimately without resistance. Gibbs left the lights off when they made it up to the room, but he sat Tony on the bed and pulled off his clothes then rolled the covers back over Tony, tucking him in warmly. After a few seconds hesitation, Gibbs left the bed and headed to the basement to sand away his frustrated arousal.

“Stay,” Tony murmured from his half conscious state.

“Sleep. I’ll be back soon,” Gibbs promised.

That had been two weeks ago and the last time romantic moment DiNozzo and Gibbs had shared. Now, as Gibbs waited for Tony to return from Abby’s lab, he wondered what he’d have to do to get back on Tony’s good side. Gibbs’s problem was that he knew Tony would require nothing less than a clear statement of his intentions and Gibbs had no idea what that was. He couldn’t decide how he should treat Tony without knowing if Tony wanted Eliot or not. I may be a bastard, he thought, but I’m no home wrecker. Gibbs resolved to call in a few favors if necessary; he was going to find Eliot Spencer. And soon.