- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
When Gibbs lets Tony down, who can Tony turn to?
~

Tony was fuming. He understood Gibbs hanging up on him in the middle of the night when there was work to do, but this was outrageous. Tony consciously refrained from calling during the day, but figured the team had to eat meals at some point. When he called in the morning he got a brusk, “Morning, Tony- walking into a meeting,” and a click. That was okay; at least Gibbs said ‘morning’. At lunch time Gibbs wouldn’t even answer the phone, so Tony texted him, which, Tony later realized was kind of silly. He hoped Gibbs had read the text, even though he knew the old marine would never respond to MISS YOU. CLOSE THE CASE. CALL ME SOON. By that evening, he just wanted to hear Gibbs’ voice which was why he was so angry when he answered the call.

“Gibbs! I thought you’d never call! What’s been going on? When are you coming back?” Tony would’ve kept babbling except he heard someone clear their throat. Someone that wasn’t Gibbs.

“McG-man! What’re ya doin on Gibbs phone?” He demanded.

“W-well, Gibbs told me to call you because-“

“Because he’s a bastard!”

“And, he wants you to do some research at the DOD,” McGee explained and told Tony what to do to hack into the right database. “You can always call Abby; I’m sure she wouldn’t mind helping you or even doing it for you,” McGee whispered.

“Why are you whispering, McGee? He’s right there, isn’t he?”

“Ah…” McGee stalled, looking at the back of Gibbs’ head and a bit of his profile. He could see his boss smile knowingly. Hell, he thought, Gibbs can probably hear Tony as loud as he’s yelling.

“Tell him the truth, McGee,” Gibbs said, from the driver’s seat of their government issued Impala.

“He’s driving, Tony.”

“Well put him on the freaking phone! Was that just him? I heard that, Gibbs!”

“You know how Gibbs drives. I’d much rather live.”

“I know Gibbs can talk on the phone and drive, so why’d he make you call?” By now Tim had put Tony on speaker phone because he was unwilling to hang up, but had no idea what to say to his irate friend. He gave Gibbs a look in the rearview that clearly said this was not his mess. McGee held the phone toward the driver’s seat patiently.

“Because Ziva refused to call you. At least she had backbone,” Gibbs half muttered, stealing a glance at McGee before dangerously swerving and running a red light.

“Got enough backbone not to fight with your boyfriend for you,” McGee said clearly, staring at Gibbs so that he was looking the older man in the eyes when he whipped his head around in disbelief.

“Touche, you bastard!” Tony yelled and, for once, hung up on Gibbs.

A honking horn stole Gibbs attention as he narrowly switched lanes to avoid a collision. It was bound to happen sooner or later, he figured, wondering how long it would take his team to realize that he was doing more than helping Tony through a difficult time. Tim looked surprisingly unapologetic which made Gibbs smile to himself. Obviously their youngest team member didn’t like the way he was treating Tony. Ziva, on the other hand, was sitting next to him muttering curses in her native tongue and sounding like she wanted to spit on him or beat him. Or both. Gibbs wasn’t sure. All he knew is he that felt helpless when he spoke to Tony and listened to him complain. He couldn’t help him from a thousand miles away and he hated that. He needed to close the case so he could get home to Tony and get everyone off his back.

That night, they worked late, as usual. Gibbs worked until there was no more work to be done. He didn’t eat dinner, even when Ziva insisted and cursed him in three different languages. He was sick to his stomach with grief over how upset he knew Tony had to be. He told his team he wasn’t hungry. After he sent them to bed, he took a shower, then stared at his phone for over an hour. Sometimes he picked it up. Once he even dialed home, but he hung up before it rang. He was amazed at the lump in his throat when he thought about Tony. Imagining the man he loved hurt and upset made his chest ache and his eyes burn and that made Gibbs angry. He didn’t trust himself to call Tony, fearing he might embarrass himself. No, he thought, better to wait until I get home and show him how much I’ve missed him.

Gibbs didn’t call back. Not that night, not the next morning, and not that afternoon, when Tony was so angry, he’d packed a bag and was about to head out the door to his apartment. He swung the door wide open only to realize that Gibbs had taken his car keys.

“Fucking bastard!” Tony swore, not paying attention to the smartly dressed brunette beaming at him from the welcome mat.

~

“Congratulations, Mr. Gibbs! You’ve just won the Better Homes and Gardens home remodeling grand prize!” The richly dressed lady bubbled excitedly in a southern accent. Behind her stood a camera tech, but all Tony could see of her was her long, skinny legs, smart sweater vest and bobbing ponytail.

“What? What are you talking about?”

“Give us a weekend and we’ll remodel your home! We’re talking new interior paint, new appliances, new furniture- we might even knock out walls!”

“This is not my home, so you’ll have to come back. Is there a number where we can reach you?” Tony asked, wanting to close the door. He peered suspiciously at the dark haired, glamorous looking woman and onto the street. There was a truck and several men milling around. It looks authentic enough, Tony thought.

“Well, of course, Mr. Gibbs, but this is a limited time offer. We have to start this today or move on to the next runner up,” she explained, going on about all the perks of remodeling. Somehow, Tony wasn’t sure exactly how, the lady worked her way into the house and started talking about how great the house would look with new paint and furniture. It wasn’t like Tony hadn’t been saying this all along. In fact, the house was downright depressing and Gibbs always said he could do what he wanted to the house. Gibbs always said it was his home too. Tony didn’t know if he believed that, but he figured he might as well let the lady do her worst. And if Gibbs came back pissed off, well, Tony figured that would be just fine too.

“On second thought, we could use a little sprucing up around here- what did you say your name was?”

“Fannie Richleaux, Mr. Gibbs-“

“I’m not Gibbs. Don’t you need his approval for something like this?”

“He approved when he filled out the contest form,” she said, babbling on about what colors Tony wanted and which kind of furniture best suited him. Tony looked at the furniture and picked out a few things so that the decorator knew his tastes then told her about childproofing the home and adding a nursery. He made sure to ask for credentials until he felt the lady was who she said she was. Tony was adamant about not touching the hand crafted things and items he knew were special to Gibbs. Once he covered everything, he was getting excited about the soon to be new home.

“And the basement is completely off limits!” Tony exclaimed so that Mrs. Richeleaux just nodded her head forcefully.-

“We’ll get started right away if that’s okay with you, Mr. DiNozzo. Do you have somewhere to stay for the next few days?

“Yeah,” he said, but had no idea where he might go. Tony thought about returning to his apartment, but found the lonely rooms too depressing. He scratched that idea and thought about people he could visit for a while. Ducky was an obvious choice and Abby wouldn’t let him down, but she didn’t have a regular bed and he refused to sleep in a coffin- no matter how well cushioned it was. In the end, he nixed both ideas as he packed because both people would be easily accessible by Gibbs. Tony wanted to leave and be completely gone so that maybe Gibbs would feel worried. If Gibbs didn’t want to call him, he’d make sure that he’d be nowhere for Gibbs to find.

~

"You were flirting with her, Derek. Shamelessly, I might add- and she wasn’t even interested!” Spenser groused, stomping into the condo and throwing his briefcase on the couch.

“Spense, I was doing my job. Didn’t she file those reports for me?” Derek laughed as he locked the door, refusing to let his lover’s foul mood deter him. He made quick work of stripping out of his suit and into jeans before rummaging through the kitchen for dinner. Reid was drinking a beer, sifting through Morgan’s book collection as if he hadn’t done it dozens of times before and muttering angrily to himself. “Come in here and talk to me,” Derek called from the kitchen. “Beer?” Derek asks, not hiding his disapproval. Reid didn’t say anything. He gave the bottle a sarcastic look of surprise and leaned against the countertop to watch Derek chop vegetables.

“You didn’t stop.”

“What?” Derek laughed, mostly because he didn’t even have to play at being confused.

“And you think it’s funny.” Spenser took another swig and seethed. Derek just looked at him in wonder.

“Really, baby. I got nothing, here; I don’t know how your mind works so you’re gonna have to help me out with this one,” he sighed but smiled, used to Spenser’s eccentricities.

“You didn’t have to keep flirting with Mandy in legal. She had already agreed to help you. You flirt because you like it, Derek. You like to do it in front of me- in-in fact, I think,” Reid began to ramble. “I think you think it makes you look cool and desirable, but it makes me feel like crap. Like you’re flaunting the fact that you can have anyone you want. It’s like you’re constantly reminding me you’re settling.” Derek immediately stopped what he was doing.

“No.” He said, wiping his hands clean and reaching out to Spenser who just looked at him suspiciously, arms folded across his chest. “We’re not doing that tonight,” Derek reassured him.

“Doing what?”

“We’re not starting fights and getting upset. You want to say something to throw me off so we can argue and go to bed angry. You make up these scenarios to prove that I want someone else when I only want you. Yes,” Derek gently took the bottle from his lover’s hand, “I’m a flirt. You’ve known this since the day you first met me; I flirt with everyone. But I come home with you. You’re mine and the sooner you remember that and get over this six week dry spell, the sooner you’ll gain those ten pounds back and stop acting like a brat.”

“I’m not a brat!”

“No. You’re just acting like you’re one because you think I’ve been less than faithful. This all started when I went to see Tony.” Derek stood behind Spenser, enfolding him in his arms. He whispered in his ear, trying to ignore the boney ribcage he could feel through Spenser’s sweater vest and shirt. Spenser mumbled something. “What, baby-boy?”

“’S not true.”

“You’ve been bitchy ever since I spent that weekend with Tony over five months ago. I know the last few weeks have been hard, but you shouldn’t be cranky just because you haven’t had any action,” Derek joked, kissing Spencer’s neck and undressing him. He got as far as the sweater vest and most of the shirt buttons before Reid protested.

“Just because I haven’t been with you doesn’t mean I haven’t had any action.” And that one comment stopped Morgan in his tracks.

“Who have you been with?” He asked seriously, pulling away but taking his lover’s hand and leading him to the master bedroom. Spenser didn’t answer and looked embarrassed when Derek looked into his eyes, struggling not to be hurt by this admission of infidelity. Spenser caved.

“A while ago, Garcia gave me a gift. Discreetly. She said I should think of it as a gag gift if it made me feel better, but that’s not what it was at all.” Morgan felt relieved as Reid looked at him sideways, hoping Morgan somehow knew what he was trying to say. “It was a vibrator. She said I’d feel better if I jerked off and maybe that would convince me.” Derek just smiled, picturing Penelope sliding Reid the non-descript bag. It was Garcia who told Derek how much he needed to reconnect with Spenser. Everyone was worried about him and, because she knew about Tony, she put the puzzle together as quickly as Derek had.

“It’s okay. You need me to remind you how much I need you… want you… how sexy you are. It’s my fault; I should’ve handled this much earlier instead of giving you space but we’ve been so busy all summer and fall. I knew when we had to shower at Quantico last week that this had gone too far. You’ve lost so much weight, baby, and it’s all because you’re stressed out about what you think I’m doing.”

“Spare me. I don’t ‘think’; I know you call Tony all the time.”

“I do. And with good reason; Tony has-“

“Health issues. I know, but it doesn’t make it sound like less of a lie just because you use that solemn voice and the puppy dog eyes. I’m not stupid, Morgan!”

“Stupid is the last thing you are. You’re jealous,” Derek said. “I’ll tell you about Tony later. Now, I’m going to remind you of how well I take care of you.” He backed Reid against the wall and started kissing him with slow, soft kisses, ignoring the hands pushing at his chest feebly.

“Stop, Derek. Sex doesn’t fix everything,” Spenser whined perfunctorily, but Derek knew he was just being difficult. He had never met a more stubborn brat than the genius doctor and his only defense was to humor Spenser and agree with whatever he said. After all, he was always right.

“I know, baby, but it will help to fix our problem. C’mon” he coaxed between kisses, “let me love you. Let make you scream and then hold you all night and remind you how much I adore you,” Derek became more aggressive, entwining his hands with the Spenser’s and forcing them against the wall as he tongued open the reluctant lips. All too soon, Spenser gave in, tangling his tongue with Derek’s then jerking his head to the side in frustration when he realized what he was doing. Derek just gave a sexy laugh and continued to kiss and lick and suck his neck then collarbone until he felt no more real resistance from his angry lover. He put one leg between Spenser’s, pulling the smaller man close and massaging his butt so Spenser’s hard dick rubbed mercilessly against Morgan’s thigh. Spenser almost lifted one leg to Morgan’s waist, but he was embarrassed at how eager it made him look after all his protesting. His next thought was to take off his pants immediately and pull himself out; he wanted to come. Now, his voice screamed in his head, but that was even more desperate then straddling Derek’s waist. In the end, Spenser settled for rubbing himself as hard and as fast as he could on Derek’s muscled, denim thigh. Spenser just wanted to get off and the sooner he did that, the quicker he could get to the bottom of this Tony situation. When Spenser started his quick paced hump, Derek knew what was coming next. He threw Spenser on the bed. “Not so fast. Let’s slow this down,” he ordered, watching his lover squirm in frustration on the bed. Reid rubbed himself through his khakis, ignoring Derek’s command so that Derek made quick work of tying his wrists to the bedpost and pulling of his pants. Once Spenser was naked except for his t shirt, Derek stood next to him and smiled. “This is what you’ve needed all along, isn’t it, baby boy?” Spenser didn’t answer. He just lay there, trying to control his breathing and not think about his hard dick bobbing against his thigh. He did his best to ignore Derek, even when he felt the warm body against his side and the insistent hand gripping him tightly. Derek’s strokes were slow and deliberate and frustrating, mostly because he would only stroke upwards. It wasn’t enough, even when the head of his dick was gently pinched and twisted in Derek’s fist.

“Don’t play with me,” Spenser barked, but it came out as a whine.

“But that’s my favorite thing.” Derek scooted down the bed and Spenser, whose eyes were screwed shut, did his best to hold back a moan of anticipation. He lost the battle when he felt soft lips at the crease between his thigh and his most tender parts. Derek nipped and sucked everywhere and while his mouth worked every place except the one begging for attention, his hands pinched and prodded Spenser’s nipples and gentled caressed behind his knees. After only a few minutes, Spenser was moaning his frustration loudly, no longer caring how wantonly he pumped his hips. When he felt Derek’s warm breath ghost over his trembling hardness, the words flooded from his mouth like water from a busted hydrant.

“Touchmeplease. Please, Derek- I can’t wait. Ihavetocome. Pleaseletme. Please. Please. Please.” Spenser repeated the word like a mindless mantra until he choked on them as he felt the head of his cock enveloped in hot and soft wetness.

Then the buzzer rang.

Obnoxiously, like someone was leaning on the damn thing. Spenser ignored it and Derek planned to do the same but when he heard an annoying melody buzzing through his condo, he knew who it was. He was surprised when the song stopped since he’d already planned to answer. He reached the nightstand to play music and ended up with Closer, figuring NIN would do the trick. He was glad when he heard the knock at the door. “Don’t leave, don’t stop,” Reid demanded, sounding near tears. Derek kissed him and gave him a few hard strokes.

“Let me handle this, baby. You be good and I’ll have a reward for you when I get back,” he promised, turning up the music and leaving Spenser panting with excitement. Wearing nothing but a pair of low riding jeans and a t shirt, Derek answered the door to find exactly who he suspected; the worst possible visitor.

~

“Tonyboy!” Derek greeted him with a surprised but happy hug. He knew from the buzzing song who it had to be, but he was unprepared to find his friend with a full, round belly, one hand resting on the door frame and the other rubbing his back.

“I hate your stairs!” Tony grimaced, shoving past Derek pulling a rolling suitcase behind him.

“What’s wrong, Tony? What did Gibbs do now?” He closed the door and went to get Tony a glass of water.

“”He’s being…Gibbs, I guess. Look, I just can’t stay there right now. I mean, he’s out of town on a case, but I don’t want to be there at his beck and call, you know?”

“Feeling a little lonely?” Derek smiled, rubbing Tony’s belly comfortingly. “Look baby boy, you’re tired- excited, I can tell, even underneath all that anger, but you’re beat. I want you to take a nap in the guestroom and once I get finished having some Spenser time, we’ll all eat dinner, okay?” Dinner sounded great, but the nap sounded even better. Tony took in Morgan’s barefooted, relaxed look and knew he’d interrupted something. He’d heard about Spenser’s jealousy, even though Derek liked to deny it and act like everything was alright. Still, Tony knew enough not to call too often and to never drop by unannounced. That he did now was proof of how out of sorts he truly was.

“Hey, I didn’t know you two were… doing your thing. I’ll come back "“

“You’ll go in there and take a nap. Don’t disturb us for at least an hour,” Derek warned, but he could tell that wouldn’t be a problem from the way Tony was yawning as he waddled into the bedroom and plopped down on the bed. Derek set out towels and put water, tissue and the remote by the bed, well within reach before leaving Tony who was already softly snoring.

~

Derek returned a few minutes later and immediately began to stroke Spenser where he wanted it most. Derek kissed and used his hand while Spenser undulated his hips in a steady rhythm moaning out, “Who was it?”

“I took care of it. Now I’m taking care of you,” Morgan promised, plunging a well lubed finger as deep as he could into Spenser so that the skinny man gasped and snapped his hips in surprise at the sensation. Spenser moaned in appreciation, forgetting about the door and focusing on the way Derek made his body tingle with pleasure. Spenser Reid received his reward after over an hour of begging for it and it wiped him out. Morgan stroked and teased his love until Spenser was writhing in passion one moment and tense with the need to come the next. When he did, it shook from him each breath of consciousness, dropping him into a peaceful slumber that made Derek smile. He cuddled up with the debauched young man, caressing the silent limbs until his curiosity was piqued. Morgan got up and made his way to the kitchen, getting back to fixing dinner and wondering which one of his boys would wake up first.

An hour later Morgan was sitting BLT in front of Tony whose eyes were lit with excitement. “Oh my God, D! I’m starving. Soup? Yes, please!” Tony gushed as Derek continued to serve him the quick, delicious meal. Morgan smiled at Tony, gauging when would be best to start asking him questions. He listened and laughed as Tony rambled on about his back hurting and his feet throbbing and Gibbs benching him until Morgan figured there was no time like the present.

“So why are you hiding out, Tonyboy? You mad at boss man for making you sit this one out?”

“No! Well, …yes, but I can’t even fly with the team and I was getting to be more of a liability in the field than an asset. I should’ve benched myself a few weeks ago,” Tony admitted to his friend.

“Then what has you so upset?”

“He says all these things; his home is our home, kids deserve two parents, and he was always really jealous of Eliot except this last time when they seemed to call a truce. Later, he told me Eliot made him promise to take care of me.” Tony paused here, as if everything should be clear. Derek was careful not to rush his friend, but cleared his throat after a minute or two to remind Tony he was still waiting. “For a guy who doesn’t talk much, Supervisory Special Agent Leroy Jethro Gibbs talks a good game. He just refuses to back it up.”

“Is he treating you bad? What did he do?” Derek demanded, wondering if he was going to have to make good on his threat to fuck Gibbs up.

“It’s more like what he didn’t do. I know it sounds sappy, but trust me; it’s more than that. He refuses to call me or have contact with me while he’s away. At first he called, then everyone just keeps telling me he’s working or he asked them to call. He knows how important it is to me and he’s left me totally alone.” Tony whined, knowing what he sounded like, but also trusting his friend to support him.

“I know you’re angry, but you’ll feel better if you just stay with us until Gibbs get back. When he does, I’ll take you home and you can clear this whole thing up. Tony,” Derek said, waiting until his friend was looking at him, “I know people; I know Gibbs says what he means. If he’s made you promises, the man means to keep them. I think you know that.”

“Yeah, D. It’s just that everything seems uncertain right now. Do you know I’m supposed to deliver in less than two weeks? We haven’t gotten anything for the baby yet. He keeps talking about the nursery, but we’re always working on the job.”

“With all that boat building you’d think he’d be all over a nursery,” Morgan admitted.

“Exactly. He just keeps on saying, ‘Do whatever you want,’ like he doesn’t really care. Well, we’ll see how he likes his remodeled home. Got folks over there right now doing all the dirty work.”

“No wonder you need a place to stay. That must have cost a fortune. You dipping in the trust fund, baby boy?”

“I don’t have a trust fund, but you weren’t talking to me, were you?” Spenser asked, obviously annoyed with their visitor. “Special Agent DiNozzo. What a surprise. I had no idea you had a guest- other than me, of course.”

“You’re no guest,” Morgan murmured, coming up behind Spenser and wrapping his arms around the lanky man. He walked Spenser to the table and sat him in a chair across from Tony, who smiled winningly. “You belong here. There’s salad, pot roast, Tony had a BLT,” Morgan was being a little too nice so Reid ignored him.

“Whatever, Derek. So, he invited you to stay for dinner? What have you been doing this whole time?”

“I was pretty tired when I first got here. D, I mean, Derek let me crash and insisted I eat something. He’s always trying to feed me,” Tony complained good naturedly.

“He does that. It comes from being raised by women. What’s wrong, Agent DiNozzo?”

“What do you mean?” Tony sputtered, not wanting to bare his soul to someone who was practically a stranger, but feeling it was almost inevitable.

“I mean, for months, Derek has been telling me there’s nothing going on between you two and you have some kind of condition he’s concerned about. The problem is I don’t buy it. I’ve known Morgan for years and never heard of you until now. Some long lost friend who suddenly tries to stick around is probably after more than just moral support.”

“Spenser, look, this is my fault. I should’ve told you Tony was here, but you’ve got the wrong idea-“

“It’s okay, Derek. I’ll come clean.” Tony sighed and explained the situation as quickly as possible. “I’m a bit of a freak of nature because I can get pregnant but the family has always kept this hush-hush, if you know what I mean. Every few years, I have a season of fertility when I am… less than discriminate about my partners. To be honest, I’d have gotten knocked up long ago if it weren’t for a few friends good enough to make sure I don’t get out of control. Derek has always had my six, even when it causes him trouble,” Tony ended, smiling apologetically at both men. Derek winked, making his way into the kitchen while Spenser resumed his interrogation.

“So this is a genetic mutation?”

“Well, I guess-“

“Who’s your doctor and why hasn’t this been all over the news? This is revolutionary!” Reid exclaimed, inching closer to where DiNozzo was sitting and slurping his soup suspiciously. Reid badgered Tony until the older man could hardly stand it anymore. “So how does Morgan help you not get knocked up?” Reid demanded out of nowhere.

“Whaddya mean?” Tony muttered, more than a little tired of Spenser’s insistence.

“What, exactly, does that entail? He makes sure you don’t have sex during those periods?” Spenser noticed the mortification on Tony’s face. “No. That would’ve been like torture. My next guess would be that he monitors your sex partners to make sure condoms are used, but that would just be wishful thinking. SSA Derek Morgan knows that if you want the job done right you’ve got to do it yourself,” Reid admitted more to himself than to Tony. Tony, on the other hand, totally understood Reid’s frustration. If he’d found out Gibbs was ‘helping’ a friend by fucking said friend, Tony didn’t know what he might be capable of.

“Look, I know the last person you want to hear this from is me, but… Derek!” Tony called, wondering why the golden god had left them alone so long. “Derek would tell you- you mean the world to him. You-“

“You’re the most important thing in the world to me, Spenser Reid. You and the job; that’s all I got so don’t be thinking about messing with either one.”

“You should have told me you were spending the weekend fucking your friend through his fertility cycle, Morgan. I deserve the truth,” Reid stood from the table, his gait agitated as he made his way into the kitchen. He busied himself with getting a glass for water and was startled when a warm body forced him against the countertop.

“You walked away while we were talking; that wasn’t nice,” Derek said, removing Spenser’s hand from the cabinet and spreading it against the flat surface. Spenser took a deep, calming breath and shuddered at the feel of Derek’s long hardness nestled against the crack of his ass. Spenser, who was more than willing to have sex anywhere in Morgan’s condo was apprehensive about having sex with someone else in the room. When Derek squeezed Spenser’s cock through his threadbare jeans, Spenser spoke up even though part of him didn’t want to.

“What about t-Tony? He could walk in here a-any second,” Reid whispered.

“First of all, we’d hear him waddling. Second; he’s in the bathroom reading GSM and waiting an appropriate amount of time before he can say his pregnant ass is tired and he needs to go to bed. You ran him off. Now, just take your punishment quietly, like a good boy,” Morgan teased, knowing Spenser was uncomfortable but excited at the same time. He opened Spencer’s pants and freed the growing length as the now baggy jeans fell to the floor. “You’ve got to put on some weight,” Derek chuckled, fingering the puckered hole his lover thrust against his hand. Spenser moaned wanton and deep, leaning over the counter and begging for what he knew was coming. When it came, it was a smooth, burning stroke that made Spenser babble with approval and slap the countertop in frustration when Derek shooed his hand away from his own dick. Spenser knew there was no way around it but to relax into the quick reaming Derek doled out and enjoy it. He slammed into Morgan faster and faster until two strong hands squeezed his hips bones and his ass was plastered to Derek who vibrated and roared with his release. There was another minute of languid milking and then just the wet stroking against Reid’s prostate as the well fucked man spluttered in consternation that he wasn’t finished, as if Morgan didn’t know. Spenser’s moue of disappointment became a groan of acquiescence when Derek smacked his ass and ordered him to the bedroom. “On your back. And no touching,” Derek commanded, watching Spenser step out of his pants and walk away then stalking off in the opposite direction.

When Derek reached the guestroom, he saw Tony with his feet kicked up on the bed, flipping through GSM. “Just as I thought, DiNozzo.”

“Hey, D… I think I’m gonna find someplace else to crash. Clearly your boy is not going to stop harassing me and you feel too guilty to step in, so…”

“I feel too guilty? How is this my fault? Reid can be high strung at times, but you just got to let him get it out of his system. He’ll be much better behaved next time you see him,” Morgan dismissed Tony’s criticism.

“High strung? More like high maintenance. Aren’t you the top in this situation? Why not just tell the guy to relax? You feel like you have to let him attack me so he’ll feel better, don’t you?” Something in Tony’s voice made Morgan take notice. He sat next to his friend on the bed and ran fingers through his hair, knowing how it comforted Tony.

“I didn’t realize you were feeling cornered. I should’ve known you’d feel more vulnerable than usual. I’m sorry Tony. The pre-pregnancy DiNozzo would’ve laughed Reid out of there. I guess I wasn’t thinking, man.”

“S’okay. It was funny. It just got really annoying after the first five minutes.”

“Maybe I was covering my ass since I know you need someone to help you with that pesky birth canal issue,” Derek hinted, hoping he wouldn’t have to demand the device he’d heard so much about.

“Oh. No, I wasn’t expecting you to help with that, Derek. Gibbs will be back any day now.”

“You don’t know that. You’ve already missed a couple days and you said yourself you’ll be a dad in less than two weeks. I say we need to make up for lost time. I just wanted to ask… would you mind Reid watching?”

“What?”

“I think it’ll go over better if he’s involved in some way- if he can see that’s it’s different from what I do with him.”

“Not that different, I hope for his sake,” Tony leered.

“It’ll be different this time, Tony. I won’t be cold, but it will be all business.”

“Such a tempting proposition; being anally probed in front of a critic. It’s not that he’d be watching- it’s that he’s so damn analytical!”

“I thought you’d be the last person to turn down a threesome. I know he may not be your type, but he’s cute.” Morgan joked, wondering if he should apologize and put it behind them.

“It wouldn’t be a threesome- it would be someone who hates me watching me get fucked with an exotic toy, Derek. No.”

“Ok. But what if it wasn’t like that? I hear you, Tony, loud and clear. But you need this and I need to keep Reid happy and I think this will work if you just give it a try. He’d do more than watch if you let him and I think you’ll see him differently,” Morgan said all this while whispering in Tony’s ear and cuddling into him, giving the pregnant man warmth and caresses, ending with a promising kiss along the line of Tony’s jaw. Tony shrugged his acceptance, hoping he wouldn’t regret the whole affair. “Wait here. And take off some clothes or something,” Derek ordered before disappearing.

When he returned a few minutes later, Spenser was flushed with excitement and wearing only a robe. He was guided in by a gentle tug of his hand from Derek who spoke very casually. “You wanted to see what I do for Tony? I want to show you.”

“You’re not going to fuck him?”

“Right now he needs something else much more,” Derek explained, pointing to the wired looking dildo.

“I’m not the only one who uses toys. Is this a scene?” He walked with Derek to the bed and sat comfortable at the foot. “Because I want to give the commands. Show me his stomach, Derek. Rub it while you give him a hand-job. I think I’ve found a new kink,” Spenser smiled excitedly.

“Male pregnancy or directing your own porno?” Derek smiled, stroking Tony’s legs in search of that chemical reaction in Tony that would give him the green light.

“You can watch, or you can help, Spenser. Your choice.” Derek said, looking a Tony for his approval. Tony just smiled, remaining silent but giving Reid a look that said he liked what he saw. Reid was obviously eager and ready to take part in … something.

“I-I’ll help if you promise to take care of me too. I see the temptation actually. Blond hair, green eyes; he’s like a buffer but dumber me. I can see how both those things might be occasionally appealing,” Spenser joked, sitting on the other side of the bed. Tony only knew to laugh when he saw Derek relax and pick up the lube and even then he didn’t think it was actually a joke. He went about gently preparing Tony, asking him how long it’d been and how tender the wrinkled bruise felt. Tony’s breath hitched when Morgan dipped his head low to blow on it and he laughed while Tony clenched his eyes shut.

“Oh, this should be fun,” Morgan said. “What do you want, baby?” Morgan asked, thinking this would be easier than he thought.

“Talk to me. Tell me what you’re doing. Make him tell me how he feels.” Morgan smiled at Reid’s demand. He wanted to see Morgan dominate Tony. That would work just fine.

“I’m a little sketchy on the biology, but his prostate drops down and becomes the birth canal. It becomes really thin opens up until the baby is born and it can recede. Regular milking helps the process but Tony has missed a few sessions.” Derek motioned between Tony’s legs as he continued his brief explanation, knowing that his lover was eager for any information. “Still, this bruise between his sac and his asshole shows his prostate has dropped. This dildo will help the process along,” he explained, removing his fingers and shoving the odd contraption in slowly at the perfect angle. Tony arched hi back and gasped.

“How does it fell, Anthony?” Dr. Reid asked with a curious, academic tone.

“Hurts a little, but…good.” Tony said the last between gritted teeth to keep from shouting when the oddly shaped object hit its target. “That’s it, right there! Derek, don’t moooo… yeah,” Tony sighed in relief when Derek stopped pulling the dildo out and pressed it hard against Tony’s most sensitive spot. When Derek rocked it, Tony’s hips snapped convulsively as he gave broken sobs.

“Wow! That’s amazing!” Spenser gaped in awe at Tony’s passionate response. And then, remembering his self-appointed role, “You’re beautiful, Anthony,” he added in a more subdued voice. “Now, pull it out half way and then slam it back, Derek. Slow and strong. That’s good, Derek. Watch how his breath hitches each time you touch that spot.” Tony moaned and wriggled as he straddled Derek’s body, doing all he could to fuck himself on the perfect toy. His hips moved until Derek gave in, picking up his speed.

“Turn it, turn it, please!” Tony panted.

“Anthony, where are your manners? Derek, hold him still,” Dr. Reid instructed, prompting Derek to throw one leg over Tony’s and hike Tony’s other leg over his shoulder. He held Tony scissored open, slowly rocking the contraption back and forth. Gibberish poured from Tony’s mouth in whispers and hisses that Derek didn’t bother trying to understand. “Faster. Now…turn it on.”

When Derek turned the knob an the dildo it started to jerk slightly in his hand and, even though Derek couldn’t identify what was happening to the phallus, he could somehow tell it was changing shape. Tony froze, his toes and fingers curled in a death grip of the sheets. His body rippled with fine tremors until he suddenly shouted three times, his limbs going spastic in those few seconds. Spenser moaned in frustration, trying not to touch himself. “Did he come?” Morgan looked at Tony’s deep breaths and shuttered eyes and was surprised to see a quick grimace of pain. He withdrew the still jerking toy after quickly turning it off and made his determination.

“If you’re asking me, I’d say that was one hell of an orgasm.”

“No ejaculate?” Spenser asked seriously, his hand hovering over his hardness. Morgan rubbed the dark spot and pulled a moist hand away.

“I wouldn’t say that; it just came out of another hole. It’s like he’s growing a pussy,” Derek gasped in wonder. If Tony had any strength, he would’ve cringed in horror, but his inability to move made him take note of the two men’s reactions. Derek was quiet at first, tentatively touching the wet, dark spot behind Tony’s most tender parts. Spenser inched closer until he was right next to his man, staring with rapt attention at the sopping, raised flesh. Spenser moaned as he felt his dick jerk. To Tony, the gentle rubbing felt heavenly, but he was paranoid that they would try to fuck his hole. He told himself it was irrational but he couldn’t stop his jerky reaction.

“Don’t, Tony warned.”

“Sshhh, I won’t. I’ll be gentle, Tony, See? Does that feel good? Tell me.” Derek encouraged Tony, but he couldn’t find words to explain how it felt so he just leaned back and sighed in contentment. Tony’s sudden sneeze was accompanied by a powerful squirt to Derek’s hand. He flattened his hand against Tony’s swollen opening and rubbed back and forth.

“Hot.” Spenser mumbled, dripping with clear pre come, but totally ignoring his own needs. “Can I touch it? Please?” He begged, reaching his hand forward slowly while his eyes begged Tony.

“Gentle,” Derek said both to remind Spenser and to assure Tony. Spenser knew what to do. He patted the spot gingerly, gauging the intensity of his caresses from Tony’s facial expressions. He worked out that tracing along the wrinkles felt the best and soon he had Tony squirming in exhausted frustration. When Derek bent down to take Spenser in his mouth, Spenser almost screamed, but somehow regained his control. He wanted Tony to squirt on his hand too and hoped the frenzied hips meant he’d get his wish.

“Come for me,” he demanded, rubbing along the biggest wrinkle that bisected the nodule of flesh and suddenly his finger was surrounded by wet heat. Then three things happen at once: a flood of moisture assaulted Spenser’s finger and dripped down his hand, Tony growled like a wild animal, and Spenser shot into Derek’s gulping throat. They all caught their breath but Reid was determined to leave his finger inserted. He wiggled it a little and noted that Tony left his legs splayed open and didn’t protest until after a few minutes. He slapped Spenser’s hand away and sunk two fingers inside himself, preferring to masturbate.

“Oh, shit,” Tony moaned, unprepared for how good it felt. Derek, who hadn’t come yet, knew temptation when he saw it and thought it better to leave while he still could. When he drew Spenser away from the bed he had to ignore his lover’s weak protests. He only returned to retrieve the toy just before Tony’s blind grasp caught it.

“Fingers tonight. I don’t want you to hurt yourself.” Derek dimmed the lights and left Tony in the darkness, discovering himself in urgent gasps and groans.