- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
He knew that somewhere on the beltway, Eliot Spencer was riding the shoulder trying to get to Tony DiNozzo. Derek wonderd if those two would ever really get together just as Tony’s phone rings again and blinks ‘GIBBS” in all capitals so that Morgan has to laugh to himself at the irony.
~
“Hotch, it probably won’t be more than four or five days, but I need the time.”

“We don’t have a case and I’ll make sure we don’t take another one for the next few days.” Agent Hotchner made reached for his phone, effectively dismissing Morgan who slipped out with a nod of thanks.

It was only moments until Hotchner came out to speak to his team. “As I’m sure you all know by now, I will be out next week, taking Jack to see his grandparents. You’ll be reviewing and updating cases from 1995 to 2005 which Garcia will be giving you Monday. Feel free to take it easy, folks- and take next Friday off. Go home people.” Hotchner dismissed them all with a smile as he returned to his office to pack up and leave himself.

“So Hotch not only signed off on your leave, but he gave us all some down time. Nice job, golden boy,” Rossi teases as he stands from where he’s perched on Morgan’s desk.

“So, what’re you doing with all this free time, Morgan? Is it business or pleasure?” Prentiss asks casually enough, but Derek knows no line of questioning is casual in the BAU. With all eyes on him- even Garcia- he knows it’s best to be truthful.

“Every few years I help out an old friend.”

“How old of a friend is she?” Ried asks, ignoring the looks he gets.

“He called me earlier this week to see if I could help him out this weekend. I’m just glad he’s nearby instead of half way across the country.” Morgan finished with a tired smile as he organized his desk and arranged to leave. As if everyone decided they had something better to do than be at work, they went about tidying up. Nobody paid attention to Ried, who’s space was always immaculate, as he made his way to the elevator. He stepped in, lost in his own thoughts, only to be startled into reality by Morgan slipping through the doors as they slid shut.

“What’s on your mind, baby boy?” Derek asks, leaning against the wall and assessing the younger man.

“I just kind of thought we could spend some time together this weekend.”

“Me too. He called me on Wednesday, Spencer. I thought I’d be asking for next week, but he called back this morning and said he needed me to come by today.” Reid just nodded his understanding and stood silently awaiting the ground floor. They walked to the garage in silence, taking the stairs. He headed to his car with Morgan following him. When he arrives at his car, Morgan keeps on walking to his own. It’s not until he gets home that he calls Morgan.

“It’s just… you’ve known him for a long time but you’ve never mentioned him before. He’s obviously a very close friend. I wonder how close. A-and I know it’s wrong to demand that you assuage my fears so I want you to know that I respect your right to privacy and I’m not mad- just … just curious, I guess?” Reid paused, not having much else to say. He hoped Morgan would explain exactly who this person is or at least give him a name.

“I know, baby boy. But I’ve mentioned him to you before. Remember that car that exploded near Georgetown a couple years ago, or that agent who went undercover with his partner as a married assassin team? It would be irresponsible of me to tell you names to add to the classified details you already know, wouldn’t it? Besides, I only help him with a project every few years, otherwise, I mostly call to check on him. His job is as demanding as ours- if not more so considering how many times he’s been injured.”

“Mostly? Is that traffic in the background? You’re headed over there right now, aren’t you?”

“Mostly. I’ve seen him a few times. Reid. I’ll call you this weekend and I’ll see you Monday or Tuesday.” Derek hung up. He wasn’t annoyed with Reid’s jealousy, he just wasn't sure how to deal with it. Spenser was adorable to Derek and, when he got the chance, he would show his little genius just how much he wanted to spend time with him. He wanted to tell Reid that yes, Tony DiNozzo was hot and yes, they had a bit of a fling that year they were both All-American and then again when DiNozzo came from Peoria to a law enforcement seminar in Chicago. But DiNozzo was a friend, not a lover. They were too much alike and even though Derek wanted someone to take care of, he knew Tony needed a much more aggressive keeper than he would have been. Derek even thought he knew who Tony wanted, but if that were a possibility, he would’ve met Leroy Jethro Gibbs years ago. Tony worshipped the man but he couldn’t tell him about this. For Derek, that meant a hell of a lot- specifically, that Tony and Gibbs probably had no future as a couple.

Morgan made it down the beltway in good time since he’d got out of the office before traffic started getting backed up. He still needed to stop for a few supplies, but he made his way to the U-Street district first to drop off his stuff and check in. He used his key after walking up to the fourth floor since the elevator was out of order. Again.

Tony’s apartment was as stylish and immaculate as he had remembered it. He made himself at home, showering in the master and looking at the contents of Tony’s refrigerator before making a call.

“How you holding up, Tony?”

“Could be much worse. I’m headed home as we speak.”

“Well, what are you in the mood for? Please tell me you have something besides sandwich fixings.”

“Don’t worry about it. I’m not even hungry. Just order something- the menus are in that drawer by the fridge. I’ll be there soon- don’t leave, okay?” Derek heard the urgency in his friends voice and decided against a quick run to the store.

~

Tony wanted to unlock the device while sitting in the car, but he knew that was too risky. If he unlocked the device, he wouldn’t be able to resist stroking himself and that could make him drive worse than even Ziva. He waited so that by the time his shaking hands fumbled at his door for thirty seconds, Derek let him in.

“I can pick a lock faster, Tony,” Derek laughs.

“Yeah,” Tony smiles without cracking a joke and Morgan realizes how close his friend is to losing it.

“Let’s try a cool shower to calm you down before we get started. Let me help you out of these clothes, Tony,” and Tony just followed Derek’s lead, relieved to have someone take care of him. They left a trail to the bed, finally stripping Tony almost bare as his green eyed gaze glazed over and he fought for control. When they came to the chastity device, Tony handed over the key with trembling fingers that held onto his friend’s shoulders in an effort to restrain himself. The shaft pulled off easily enough but Tony’s grimace said there was pain with that release. He collapsed on the bed, holding himself and moaning softly as he buried his face in the pillows. Derek wanted to give his friend a moment. He went about cleaning the hard plastic device and returned to the bed a few minutes later to find Tony writhing frantically and humping his fist.

“Whoa! No need to start the party without me. All you had to do was call.”

“I’m sorry, Derek. I need-“

“I know exactly what you need. That’s why I’m here. Remember? Now, let me see,” he demands, pulling Tony’s hands away to reveal a swollen, reddened, angry cock. He knew it must hurt because Tony was whimpering and still trying to touch himself. “Alright. We skip the shower. What did we say last time about lube, buddy?” Derek remained calm as he reached into the nightstand, having been through the frenzy with Tony many times before. He knew that the pain helped to distract Tony from the overwhelming and painful need to mate, but he also knew it was unnecessary. The problem was that Tony wasn’t the most coherent at these times and Derek suspected that he might have been a bit of a pain slut anyway. He knew the best relief would come from stimulating Tony’s prostate, but a quick hand job should relieve a bit of pressure as well. “Let’s take the edge off. Is that better?” Derek asks, firmly stroking the already hard and leaking shaft, squeezing the head just so before dropping down to the root and applying more pressure.

“Yeah. Ah!” Tony sighs his approval then gives a startled little shout as he spurts but Derek refuses to let go. Tony continues to whimper and fuck into the tight fists gripping him, so Derek keeps up his stroking. He can feel Tony close to the edge and knows he’s having trouble getting there. Morgan focuses on the tip, teasing beneath the rim and squeezing and rubbing the slit until Tony grunts out his satisfaction again.

“Better?”

“A little. Take your clothes off,” Tony demands, pulling at Derek’s t-shirt and jeans but only managing to strip the FBI shirt over Morgan's head. Derek takes in the lust clouded gaze and the restlessness of Tony’s limbs. He feels feverish and sweaty and it takes a moment for Derek to catch up.

“You’ve been in heat all week? Why didn’t you call me sooner?” Derek wondered, hating to imagine Tony at home, frantically masturbating all night to take the edge off.

“Just fuck me, please.”

“About that- I thought we’d have a few hours- I didn’t get to stop for condoms, Tony. We’ll use the toys until we take a break. Is anyone else coming this weekend?”

“I don’t know and no toys! There’re condoms in the bottom drawer!” Tony whispered urgently, babbling when he felt the first lubed finger breach him. “No! Just do it! Please,” he begs near tears so that Derek is positioned seconds later and fully sheathed moments after that. Anyone else might have stopped at the loud wail of pain, but Derek could hear the ecstasy too and he knew that this was exactly what Tony wanted. He took aim at the nodule of aching nerves and drilled into it mercilessly until he could feel Tony’s orgasm shake his sensitive body once more. But Tony was still restless and hard and Derek just kept a slow and steady pace, working on not pushing himself over the edge. The wriggling was the first hint, but when Tony started panting and moaning, Derek knew his careful stroke wasn’t enough. “Like before!” Tony demands, moving his hips frantically in search of relief.

“Hold still, Tony,” he said as he grabbed Tony’s hips and shifted himself to another angle then plunged back in, ramming the unsuspecting bundle of nerves.

“Oh god. Oh god. Oh god. D-Dere-“and the rest of the noises Tony makes sound like gargling and whimpering, but Derek is alright with that. He’s perfectly fine with Tony’s powerfully muscled legs locking him in a vice grip and not letting him go. In fact, he’s relieved that Tony is rutting like an animal and clawing at his arms and torso as he comes again, wetting both their stomachs: he’s hoping this release is enough to knock him out for a while. Derek smiles as Tony’s breathing slowly deepens and his eyes flutter closed.

Just then Tony’s cell rings and Derek’s up to get it before it can wake up his exhausted friend.

“How you holdin’ up, babe?” the voice is gruff but sweet.

“Have you made it here yet, Spencer? ‘Cause I gotta tell you, man, this time around it’s pretty intense. If this is round one it’s gonna be one hell of a weekend-“

“When he called me earlier this week he told me not to worry, but I knew something was up. Dammit, I stopped to stock up, but I’m headed that way now. How’s our boy?” Eliot asks, not trying to hide his concern or emotion.

“He’s down for the count. I just hope you get here soon enough to run interference. That boy needs a strong hand right about now.” Morgan wasn’t surprised to hear the ‘click’ on the other end of the line. He knew that somewhere on the beltway, Eliot Spencer was riding the shoulder trying to get to Tony DiNozzo. He smiled sadly, wondering if those two would ever really get together. Just then Tony’s phone rings again and blinks ‘GIBBS” in all capitals so that Morgan has to laugh to himself as he walks out of the bedroom and slides the phone open.

“Morgan here-“

“Where’s DiNozzo?” The question is growled fiercely as if the voice would come through the tiny jumble of plastic and wires.

“Sleeping,” Morgan answers calmly. “I take it you’re the infamous Leroy Jethro Gibbs.”

“And you are?”

“A good friend who’s helps Tony out whenever he needs it. Like I said, he’s out of it, but I’ll have him call you back later if it’s important-“

“Just how sick is he, Morgan? Sick enough to be asleep in the afternoon? How is his breathing, Morgan? Are you sure he doesn’t need to be under professional care?”

“I’m certain Tony is fine. This is nothing we haven’t handled before. I’ve got everything under control here, but I will have him call when he’s able-

“I’m coming over.” Morgan didn’t even have time to think of a comeback before he heard the click.

~

Morgan stared at the phone for a moment, wondering what he should do. First he found his shirt which took some doing since half of it was beneath Tony’s sweaty head and the other half was hiding under a pillow. He knew enough about Gibbs that he was prepared for this confrontation to get real ugly, real fast. But how would he stop that from happening? In any crises, the key was to take control. He would not allow Tony’s job to be in jeopardy again; he would protect his secret at all costs. Besides, it shouldn’t be too hard since all he had to do was turn this Gibbs away: not even a federal agent is free to trespass on private property. And if push comes to shove, he always has his Glock.

Cop knock, Derek thought as he listened to the loud and insistent pounding at the door of the fourth story walk up. “DiNozzo! Open up!” Without hesitation, Derek went to the door and opened it. He stood at the threshold, not wanting to let the older man by, but Gibbs forced his way in, ignoring all etiquette in search of his senior field agent.

“If this is job related, I gotta tell you Gibbs, Tony’s no good this weekend. You’ll have to mount up without him this time. Actually, I thought he told me he had the time off.” Derek hints, wanting Gibbs to explain himself. He stands at the opened door, ready to asks Gibbs nicely to leave and hoping he won't have to use his gun.

“He’s off." Gibbs verifies, giving the FBI shirt a quick once over. "But I don’t buy this mysterious illness crap and I’m not leaving until Tony explains to me what the hell is going on here.” It was all said calmly, but with a growled certainty so strong that Morgan understood Gibbs wouldn’t leave without force unless Tony asked him to leave. He absently wonders where Spencer is and is a bit startled to hear that southern drawl sneak up behind them.

"This a private party or can anyone join?"
Chapter End Notes:
I own nothing but your generous reviews...