- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Eliot joked light heartedly, not wanting to act like it didn’t just happen. He looked over at Tony who had collapsed onto his back and was no longer struggling for air. “Tony? Tony!” Even in the dimly lit bedroom, Eliot immediately realized that Tony wasn’t breathing...
Abby bristled as she did the background checks Gibbs had ordered. There was just no way she was passing on such sensitive information to McGee and she planned on letting Gibbs have it as soon as she could talk to him without the threat of that ‘click’ waiting to cut her off. Morgan had been easy enough. His background was similar to Tony’s with its sports jock, police aspects, but Morgan was a bit more academic and focused on moving up the ladder.

Eliot was another matter. Eliot Spencer didn’t even exist before 1998 and those records didn’t even start in the United States. She was pretty sure he was the Davis Kempstead renowned for feeding a German arms dealer to the dogs the man hired to guard his own guns. Or reviled, depending on your point of view. Derek Morgan had taken twenty minutes to vet but she’d spent the last three hours running down leads on Eliot Spencer or Davis Kempstead or whoever this guy really was. She was just about ready to call it a night when she heard the ever present question.

“What ya got, Abs?” Words she would’ve sworn were accompanied by a whiff of bourbon if she didn’t know better.

“Nada. Well, something, but not much. I mean, I’ve been working pretty hard here, Gibbs and this Spencer character… well, he’s like the bogeyman or something if you believe half of what I found on him,” Abby went on rambling without a breath until Gibbs cut her off.

“What did you find?”

“Derek Morgan’s an open book. He’s pretty much your FBI golden boy, ex-jock. Father killed in the line of duty with Chicago PD. Still has mom and three sisters in Chicago and seems pretty stable. High marks in EOD training led to placement on the NY bomb squad division and he’s shot up in the FBI ranks since then. Currently he works with Hotchner’s distinguished BAU team though he’s been offered his own team and has even had a stint as lead of the BAU team in the past. Kind of a caramel version of Tony.”

“And Spencer?” Gibbs asks in a way that made it obvious that the young mercenary was the real concern.

“Have you been drinking, Gibbs?”

“I’ve been thinking. In the basement. Why?” He was obviously annoyed, but Abby wasn’t moved.

“You NEVER drink at work. What’s going on, Gibbs? You even asked me to have McGee do this background check and we both know Tony wouldn’t appreciate that. Do you think Tony’s friends are dangerous? Cause I gotta tell you, Morgan’s a poster boy for the FBI and I’m pretty sure Spencer’s an animal lover…”

“So there’s nothing to worry about?”

“I didn’t say that. Spencer has a colorful past, but I’m not sure how that relates to Tony.” She looks at Gibbs, assessing his mood and realizes this is more personal than she thought. “Just how close are Tony and Eliot?” Gibbs just looked at her, refusing to give her any information. He wanted to say, ‘Tony’s sleeping with him’. But that wasn’t accurate. “Tony’s begging to be fucked by him,’ was a better assessment of what Gibbs saw, but he couldn’t share such personal information about anyone, let alone Tony.

“Tell me about Eliot,” is what he settled on saying, but it was Abby’s turn to be close-mouthed. She shut down all her beloved machines and grabbed her steel purse and biker jacket, ignoring the Gibbs glare until it was accompanied by a growl. “Abs!”

“If you want information on Eliot, you’ll just have to come have a drink with me, Gibbs, and she walked out of the lab, followed by an angry marine.

Fifteen minutes later they were at the closest pub, surrounded by the night crowd and only a few of the people they saw everyday sprinkled in for flavor. Abby had been talking non-stop about all the interesting things she’d found on Eliot Spencer and she only took a breath when her first shot of Jager arrived accompanied by a Jagerbomb and Gibbs’ beer.

“So Spencer is a criminal,” he assessed a bit too simplistically for Abby’s tastes.

“Hey! I don’t even know if all the stuff I found is true. I’m certain some of its made up- I mean, sure, he’s wanted in twenty-seven of the thirty-one Mexican states, but for last few years he’s been working with a guy named Ford out of Boston- this guy has kind of a Robin Hood vibe, if you know what I mean. So, no, I would say he’s probably not a criminal per se…” She stopped to take a swig of the Jagerbomb and study Gibbs who was staring into the mirrored wall behind the bartender.

“Any warrants for his arrest stateside?”

“Don’t even think about it, Gibbs!” Abby warned just as his phone began to ring.

~

“Nikki. Thanks for meeting us down here on such short notice. I’m sure you have something you’d rather be doing on a Friday night.” McGee greeted after waving to flag the agent over to his table. They’d found a corner booth in the dimly lit bar and waited for the intelligence agent while discussing how best to solicit her assistance.

“Tell me about it! I’ve been meaning to disinfect the soles of my boots for weeks now and I final-“ she stopped at the questioning looks from both McGee and David. “Anyway, I’m always glad to help. What’s up?” Ziva came up with an interesting tale, mixed in with a bit of harmless blackmail to add to the persuasion, but McGee insisted on the truth. Just not the whole truth.”

“Well,” Ziva started, “we need help accessing some personnel files and you are the only trustworthy person we know who will keep a secret.”

“I won’t do anything illegal. Is this for Gibbs, because I’d feel better if he-“

“It’s not for Gibbs, Nikki. Look, it’s for our team. And Tony, okay? And, I know you’re gonna ask why can’t I just get it myself, but the new safeguards they’ve enacted send red flags through the system whenever I hack which I have to do because Tony is my senior agent-“

“Wait. You want me to help you access DiNozzo’s personnel file? What are you looking for?” Jardine demanded.

“Nothing too personal. Just family health issues, leave requests, you know, anything interesting or noteworthy,” Ziva said easily, as if it were no big deal. “Right,” McGee piggybacked, “you have a higher clearance level since you’re an intel analyst. The system allows you to look all you want. We’re just hoping you’ll let us have a look too.”

“Sounds harmless enough, but I don’t know. Why not just ask Tony what you want to know?”

“Nikki, we are a team, but sometimes we… forget who we can trust. We just need to remind Tony that we are here for him, not force information out of him. If there is nothing questionable, we will drop the matter, right McGee?”

“Of course,” he gave a genuine smile that obviously relaxed agent Jardine enough for her to be candid.

“Be honest with me. This may seem like nothing but people have been fired for less. What are you looking for? I like Tony. I don’t mind helping you out, but I’m not giving you access to my code. Tell me what you’re looking for and I’ll find it if it’s there to be found.”

~

Several hours and two naps after Gibbs had left, Tony was still going strong. Morgan hadn’t been called to ‘take one for the team’ since Eliot arrived but that was alright with him. He was finishing a movie, but he couldn’t help laughing at the couple making the furniture creak in the room next to him. The last thirty minutes Derek listened to Tony’s whining complaints, then the whirr of a heavenly toy if he could judge by Tony’s moans of approval.

It had been quiet for a few minutes so that Derek wondered if they were finished for the night.

~

“Almost. Don’tstopEl. Yeah, right there,” Tony panted with each thrust of the short, curved vibrator Eliot stabbed Tony’s prostate with over and over again. He kneeled on the bed behind Tony’s uplifted ass, massaging his well muscled butt and caressing Tony’s flanks much like he would an anxious mare. Eliot noticed the shortness of breath, but he wasn’t convinced it was anything more than the regular excitement of overexcited endorphins.

Still, he wanted Tony to stop talking and come already. He was hoping the Tony would sleep through the night after coming fourteen times since that afternoon. Of course, by now there was very little cum left, but Tony managed a few wet spurts with every orgasm. This one was no different.

“ Sshhhh, Tony. Just relax. I’m not gonna stop, okay? I’m right here, “ Eliot promises from behind, focusing the vibrating silicone on just the right nodule of nerves until Tony’s breath hitches and a short grunt accompanies his jerking cock.
“Whoa,” Eliot says, sounding to Tony like he’s suddenly stopping a horse. Caught a little off guard, Eliot reaches between Tony’s legs to milk his cock, encouraging and prolonging the orgasm, but it’s over so quickly that he realizes it was just a prelude to the big finale. Eliot pauses, caressing his lovers’ body, rubbing everywhere to give Tony a chance to catch his breath. Tony’s face is ruddy and he whimpers in frustration. He collapses to his side, reaching around to grab hold of the base of the vibrator and fuck himself frantically. Eliot sympathized with the still stiff cock trembling at half mast as Tony fucked and rubbed. Tony was whhezing and, Eliot remembered Gibbs’ warning and had to admit to himself that all was not right with Tony. The older man was struggling for breath and trying to ignore it all until Eliot batted his hands away and reclaimed his control of the vibrator. He pushed him onto his side and forced half a glass of water down his throat, all the while gently massaging Tony’s aching prostate with the stubby toy. The glass shook so that Eliot had to grab it and set it back on the nightstand before Tony spilled it on the bed.

This was all it took to remind Eliot of Tony’s fragile state and to strengthen his resolve to get Tony to sleep. He was glad to note that Tony’s breathing had improved a bit since he turned on his side and it was then that Eliot decided to fuck Tony in that position. Eliot kissed tanned shoulders and sweaty neck as he worked the humming shaft in and out of Tony’s ass in shallow, brutal thrusts. The he put the flat of his palm against the base and rotated his hand so that the constant vibrating pressure drove the Italian mad. Tony’s low, continuous moan was broken by sobs when the painful pleasure disappeared.

“Wha-“

“Sshhhh, it’s okay, Tony. See?” Eliot assured his friend as he removed the silicone and hurriedly replaced it with the broad and respectable length of his own cock. Tony began to come apart, shaking and whimpering and turning to kiss Eliot sloppily while grinding down hard on the hard flesh. “Shit! I forgot the condom,” Eliot groused, pulling out until he felt Tony’s ass tighten around him and a clammy hand squeeze his most sensitive bits.

“Don’t you fucking dare,” Tony spat out, using the flesh in his hand like a lever. After a few seconds, when it became obvious that Tony wasn’t going to let go of his control, Eliot waved the condom packet in front of Tony’s face.

“It’ll take two seconds, Tony. Just let me-“

“No,” he punctuated with a well aimed poke as if Eliot’s cock was just another toy. Each jolt made Tony’s skin tingle and his heart skip a beat so that Tony knew this was it. He just wanted it to end. With Eliot in Tony’s vice grip, it didn’t take long to convince him to forget about the condom. He would give Tony the hardest fuck of his life and somehow manage to not come himself. He hoped that would be good enough. Eliot grimaced at the jerk of his balls when Tony responded to a well aimed thrust of his hips. Tony moaned piteously as he tried to fuck himself on the thick cock at just the right angle with little luck.

“Sshhh, baby, I gotcha. Let me,” Eliot soothed against the back of Tony’s neck, putting one hand over the fist clutching his balls and the other grabbing Tony’s hip and pinning it to the bed.

“Pleasepleaseplease,” Tony chanted, refusing to release his captive and Eliot knew he didn’t want to try to pry the unreasoning fingers free. No, Tony would have to let go and he would, as soon as he realized that Eliot was going to take care of him. Eliot’s hips sank down low as he aimed a smooth, long stroke directly at Tony’s spot. “O-oh, mio dio,” Tony whispered, sounding like a creaking door, his hand instantly releasing Eliot and bracing himself against the corner of the bed with one hand gripping the head board and the other tangled in the sheets and clutching the edge of the mattress. Eliot was happy to oblige and was suddenly on his knees over Tony’s sideways figure, holding up one of Tony’s legs until he was in the perfect position for pounding just the right spot.

Minutes felt like hours. Towards the end, when Tony was frustrated and Eliot was praying that the climax was within reach, Tony’s soft sobs took him by surprise. He marveled at Tony’s vulnerability, glad that nobody else got to see him like this. This was his Tony and not even Derek could take care of Tony the way Eliot did. He talked Tony through the last few intense moments. “Breathe with me, Tony. That’s it, now, relax and let it come.”

“I can’t,” Tony whined as he violently met each thrust with single-minded purpose. Eliot continued to pound away, but after a couple minutes of astounding accuracy, Tony was still whimpering on the edge, waiting to be pushed over. Eliot knew Tony well enough to know what he needed. Talk. Tony liked dirty talk and he’d like it even more coming from Eliot because Eliot didn’t do dirty talk. Actually, Eliot didn’t do much talk at all during sex with the exception of snippets of regular conversation and the odd joke here and there.

Eliot cursed the fact that this wasn’t a skill he had mastered. Tony had long ago stopped begging for it during sex, but he’d playfully bring it up any other time. Eliot didn’t even have anything against talking dirty, it just didn’t come naturally to him and he never had a lover demand it of him. Now, he had to do something. “Tell me what you need, Tony,” he hissed, desperately concentrating on not coming himself. He stopped.

“W-whatthefu-“

“I’m gonna take care of you, Tony. It’s okay,” Eliot rumbled in a strong voice that helped calm the wide-eyed glare that Tony was giving him. Eliot didn’t pull out. He rubbed at just the right spot relentlessly as he began to talk. “Mmmm, I like it when your eyes roll back like that. Is it good, Tony?” He asked, drawing circles with his cock on that part of Tony’s that wouldn’t stop aching while holding his hips immobile.

“S’different,” he gasped, still trying to fuck despite Eliot’s command of his hips.

“Different?” Laughter was in his voice. “Different, good?”

“S’good,” Tony relented, rolling his eyes in annoyance. As fun as this was, Eliot had to admit that Tony didn’t seem much closer to coming and his breathing seemed a bit worse.

“What would make it better?”

“Don’t know,” Tony growled.

“You know. Tell me.” Eliot grunted each word.

“Mmnnn! More!”

More. More. More, Tony insisted and Eliot repeated the word in his head, trying to figure out exactly what that might be. “We tried harder and faster don’t work either, Tony. I think we need to try more… intense.”

“N-n-nononononooooo,” Tony begged, knowing exactly what Eliot’s idea of intense was. This visit, it was a bumpy purple bullet shaped like a bean. Eliot called it the atomic bullet and it was disconcertingly…intense was the only word Tony found appropriate. “No, El! Just you, okay? I just need you,” Tony moaned.

“You need something else.”

“No, El, please. Please, Eliot.” Tony was beginning to sound frantic at the thought of being stimulated by the bullet and Eliot was getting frustrated. He was sure his plan to use the bullet and his mouth on Tony would make the Italian come. The fact that he wouldn’t be tempted to accidentally impregnate his friend was a great advantage as well, but Eliot was starting to have second thoughts about his plan. Tony was still gibbering and Eliot had to make it stop.

“Tony. Tony! Listen to me, Tony!”

“YesEliot,”

“Open your eyes. Look at me.” When Tony did, he was staring into a heady, blue-gray gaze demanding his attention. He’d broached the subject of dirty talk with Hardison who, thankfully didn’t give him any flack but did give him a suggestion. “Narrate. Tell her what you want to do,” Hardison said. It had been short, but educational. Now, Eliot would try to take that advice.

“Does it feel better when I hit that spot, like that?” Eliot demanded.

“Y-yessss, don’t stop,” Tony gave a frustrated sigh.

“I’m gonna slid this bullet in you and put it right there,” he poked a scream from Tony to demonstrate where, “so I can fuck you with my tongue while I stroke you off.” Eliot spit in his hand then stroked Tony from root to tip. “Don’t you want me to get you off?”

“Yessss,” Tony whined piteously, dissatisfied with the slow fuck Eliot was giving him, even if that thick cock did have impeccable aim. But Eliot could see how excited his words made Tony and he tried to think of what to say next.

“Mmmm, I know. You complain, but you like the bullet. You love when I turn it all the way up and it makes you want to scream,” Eliot said, knowingly switching the toy on and rubbing it across Tony’s lips. “Lick it,” and Tony does. Then he sucks at it, moaning when Eliot deprives his lips of the toy’s rumbling kisses. It moves along his jaw, down his throat, playing with Tony’s pulse which speeds up when the moist vibration reaches his nipples. They’re already hard and Eliot bites one while engulfing the other with the bean shaped toy. It’s a bit awkward with Tony on his side, but Eliot makes it work, stifling a gasp as he dodges one of Tony’s insistent thrusts. He runs the bullet randomly across Tony’s body, down his stomach, over his sides, up his legs, and down his back until it rests behind Tony’s balls, making him hum the most wanton moans Eliot has ever heard. “You wanna come?”

“Yesplease.”

“Lube the bullet,” Eliot said, holding it out to Tony who just looks at it, dazed. Eliot could have done it himself, but he needed this act of consent. He sighed when he realized after a few seconds that Tony wasn’t quite ready, but he knew his lover was close. He slowly sucked the bullet into his mouth. “You like when I suck your cock?”

“You know,” Tony groans, still trying to rotate or thrust his hips. Anything but the slow bump of that thick bluntness! But Eliot somehow constricted his movement, leaving him whining and near tears.

“I know, baby.” Eliot replied and then he had a thought. “I bet you’d really like it if Gibbs would suck your cock. Look at the head of your dick- its purple. Did you see the way he looked at you, Tony? He eyed your cock like he was going to put his tongue in the slit and then lick the head like a lollipop.” He said, stroking the cock and allowing Tony to fuck into his hand. “I could see it in his eyes; he was jealous. He wanted to shoot me and stuff his fat cock up your ass. He wants you all to himself,” Eliot bit out the words so they matched the vicious thrusts and strokes he was giving Tony. He slapped Tony’s ass and Tony cried out in surprise.

“Eliot!”

“When you think about fucking Gibbs, does he slap your ass?” Eliot demands, giving another loud smack that makes Tony’s breath hitch.

“Yeah.”

“What do you call him?”

“Boss,” Tony huffs, clearly ambivalent but excited at this new line of questioning.

“What else?” The stroking and the jabbing continues and Eliot adds the unused bullet to his stroking hand so it massages the underside of Tony’s shaft where the head meets the trembling rod and Tony comes apart.

“Sir, Gunny… Daddy,” Tony finally adds, embarrassed but somehow relieved. “Oh. Oh, daddy. Oh, GibbsGibbsGibbsGibbs,” Tony chants, all petrified and aching muscles.

“That’s it, babe, let it come.” Then Tony rutted wantonly until he jerked and he swore and finally, he came.

~

“That was pretty fucked up, big-daddy. Making me talk about the other man?” Eliot joked light heartedly, not wanting to act like it didn’t just happen. He looked over at Tony who had collapsed onto his back and was no longer struggling for air. “Tony? Tony!” Even in the dimly lit bedroom, Eliot immediately realized that Tony wasn’t breathing so he breathed into his mouth and started chest compressions. After about thirty seconds, Tony was gasping for air. “Tony? We’re gonna get you some help- Derek!” Eliot shouted to the other room. “Call 911.” Eliot said in a calm voice once he had the other man’s attention.

“M’ okay,” was all Tony could manage, but Eliot ignored his protests, gently reassuring him. “That’s right, you’re gonna be fine and we’ll have your transport here in no time. Now, I know you’re tired, but we’re gonna have to get you cleaned up and presentable, don’t you think?”

“Okay,” Tony agreed, still fighting for each breath.

“No more talking,” and Eliot took the warm wash cloth from Derek who went about clearing away lube and condom wrappers as he repeated Tony’s address to the person on the other end of the line.

~

“Gibbs.” He answered, recognizing the number as coming from Bethesda Hospital. “How is he? Is he stable?... I’ll be right there,” Gibbs says, flipping his phone closed and setting two twenties on the bar. “Finish your drink, Abs, then go home. You need your rest,” he said, kissing her temple and disappearing from the bar before Abby could get a single question past her stunned lips.

“Oh no you don’t! Al,” she said, slapping the bar to get the bartender’s attention then moving towards the exit. If Tony was in the hospital, she was going and Gibbs was in no shape to drive.

~

Some familiar, too often sampled song blares through the bar and Ziva sighs in consternation. “I hate American music!” She rails.

“Whoa! That’s a blanket statement that is hardly fair, Ziva. Besides, you’re just mad because Jardine didn’t do exactly what you wanted.” McGee guessed.

“Nikki is a good agent. And, for the record, it was your plan to get her code and access the system remotely. Besides, I am sure she will find whatever there is to be found when she looks into Tony’s personnel files.”

“Right. There’s probably nothing to find anyway,” Tim reasoned. He found it hard to imagine that Tony could have a deep, hidden secret, but he mentally slapped himself in the head for that foolish thought. After all, Tony was so quick to volunteer information about himself that it was obvious that he was covering or at least deflecting from the truth. He knew Ziva always suspected Tony of hiding something and being, generally sneaky. It was one reason she liked him so much and now, McGee revisited his initial assessment of Ziva as paranoid. He looked across the table at his partner, but she was staring at the bar.

“Wait here,” she said and slipped away towards the bathroom. When she came back there was a glint in her eye that made McGee more than a little apprehensive. “Come. We go to Bethesda,” she said in a tone that brooked no argument.

~