- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony finally has Gibbs where he wants him and he's a little surprised at what it took to get gibbs there.
~

When Tony returned from Abby’s lab he was relaxed and feeling a little better. He was still horny as hell and McGee was still smelling sweet, but he wasn’t nauseated and his back didn’t ache thanks to Abby’s excellent shiatsu technique. It was lunch time and Gibbs was nowhere to be found so Tony sent Ziva on a lunch run. “Thanks, probie,” he said when she gingerly sat his food in front of him, careful not to spill the messy carton of barbeque, baked beans and slaw.

“How can you eat that slop, Tony?” she asked after looking at the food.

“It’s just so… “ GOOD, Tony was about to say, but then he got a strong whiff of the aroma coming from the container he had to stop himself from retching. “Oh God, I can’t eat this. It smells like rancid meat!” He said, quickly closing it and wrapping it in double plastic bags.

“It smells like your favorite country style pork ribs to me, Tony. You sure you’re alright?” Tim asked.

“I’m fine. Just not in the mood for barbeque, I guess. Get that off my desk,” he said, headed towards the bathroom.

“What was that all about? I have never seen Tony turn down a meal.” Ziva observed.

“Something’s up,’ Tim said, staring after Tony as he moved the tray from the bullpen. “Let’s get this out of here. It must’ve made him sick. Again. You know, he’s been losing weight too.”

“Yes,” Ziva answered, giving a lot of thought to their secretive partner. “Now if he would just lay off the beer,” she said, patting her stomach.

“Lunch?” Gibbs asked, coming around the corner.

“Ah, yeah,” Tim said, “if you like ribs and slaw. We think the odor is making Tony sick.” Gibbs looked at McGee then towards the bathrooms where he watched Tony disappear. “Toss it,” he said and sat down at his desk. Everyone returned to work, refusing to eat lunch as they waited for Tony’s return. When he came back with a smiling pale face and a can of Sprite, nobody mentioned how bad he looked.

“You skipping lunch, DiNozzo?” Gibbs asked, looking at a file.

“Yeah boss- been thinking about trimming down,” he said, grinning playfully, but Gibbs saw right through Tony’s façade. The team worked for hours, making little progress before Gibbs told them all to call it a day. It was Friday, after all and he had plans. But Gibbs wasn’t the only one with plans. Ziva popped up after exactly three minutes of straightening up. McGee looked up and smiled as he shut his computer off and picked up his bag.

“Big date?”

“No. Why?” She asked suddenly as she peered at McGee’s easy smile.

“You look like you have plans. What are you doing this weekend?”

“Nothing special. And you? Do you have a hot date?” Ziva asked, standing in front of Tim’s desk, looking very interested.

“Well, yes. That’s why I need you. Tomorrow. You cook Greek, right? I’m making pastitsio and I need a guinea pig. Stop by at noon,” he said confidently.

“Mmmm, I love pastitsio. Are you making the custard from scratch?”

“Of course,” Tim huffed in mock outrage. They chatted on, only pausing for a quick ‘bye’ thrown at the other half of their team. The elevator dinged and Tim and Ziva were gone before Gibbs looked at Tony who sat at his desk, working as if he hadn’t been told to go home.

“Go home, DiNozzo. If you can stand up,” Gibbs said, not looking across the bullpen.

“What’s that’s supposed to mean?”

“Means you look like crap.” Gibbs dropped the file in his hand to his desk and looked at Tony. He grimaced at the dark circles set in Tony’s pale, gaunt face. It reminded Gibbs of when Tony came back too early after catching the plague. “What have you eaten today?”

“What?”

“You heard me.”

“Toast this morning. And tea.”

“What’s wrong, Tony? Something’s been bothering you for a couple weeks now.” Gibbs pushed, wanting Tony to know he knew there was a problem, so there was no point in lying. Tony wanted to scream that his only problem was the fact that Gibbs refused to fuck him, now that he was supposed to be all better. He felt fine if he didn’t count the nausea and the heightened senses and he really had no idea what that was about. He hoped he wasn’t going into another cycle because he wasn’t due for a at least another month and that just wouldn’t be fair. On the other hand, he would have a legitimate reason to ask Gibbs to fuck him. He sighed, wondering what it would be like. Intense, he assumed, wrapped up in an erotic daydream of Gibbs wrestling him to the floor and yanking down his pants just enough to have his way. He was startled from his thoughts by a sharp rap to the back of his head as he let out a moan. “I said, get up, you’re following me home, DiNozzo,” Gibbs ordered, leaning on Tony’s desk.

Tony, half startled to find the object of his lust so close, could do nothing but agree. “Yes, boss,” he said immediately, grabbing his bag, badge, and gun, and following Gibbs to the elevator.

Anticipation buzzed through Tony’s veins as he leisurely drove to Gibbs’s house. He could’ve kept up with Gibbs as the marine barreled down the beltway, but he was a bit nauseous and-if he was being honest- more than a little nervous. This was exactly what he wanted, to be alone with Gibbs long enough to get fucked or at least to figure out if Gibbs wanted to fuck him. After thinking long and growing hard, Tony decided there was no way to broach the subject and avoid being embarrassed if Gibbs showed no interest. He’d be blunt. He’d just ask the silver fox and see what he says. Or not, thought Tony.

“What if he just gives me a look?” He asked himself, wondering if he should stop to pick up some beer. “Yes, I will need plenty of beer,” he told himself, pulling out of into the Safeway parking lot. Tony spent ten minutes waffling over which beer to choose until he finally admitted that Gibbs wouldn’t care. “He’ll be drinking some rot gut bourbon anyway, so it’d hardly matter,” Tony murmured. He grabbed an 8-pack of Red Stripe, thinking Gibbs would at least respect his frugality and knowing that after three, he’d be feeling good. Drinking hadn’t really been Tony’s thing recently and he knew it wouldn’t take much and that was a good thing; he would need all the liquid courage he could muster tonight. When he finally pulled up to the well manicured lawn with the beautiful rose bushes flanking the staircase, he sighed at the stirring between his legs. He was hesitant, even as he told himself that the quicker he got into the house, the sooner he could get drunk. Tony wanted to pop a cap and down one in the Safeway parking lot, but he’d never been stupid enough to drink and drive and Gibbs would’ve kicked his ass for so carelessly disregarding common sense. He willed his heated cock to simmer at least until he got in and got a beer or two into his system.

~

Gibbs was worried about Tony. He seemed delicate and vulnerable over the past few weeks and Gibbs was tired of avoiding the reason why. It only took a moment to recognize when he allowed himself to see it. Tony had lost a little weight no doubt due to his on again off again bouts with nausea. And though everyone would agree that Tony was no stranger to tantrums, Gibbs, like the rest of the team, noticed the emotional outbursts were out of the ordinary lately. When he learned of Tony’s keen sense of smell which probably only worsened the upset stomachs, he remembered how Shannon, at the beginning of her second trimester, could smell bourbon on his breath from across the room. It made her so ill she demanded he get it all out the house. One day, in a fit of rage, she broke all his liquor bottles, cutting herself in the process. She stalked across the kitchen, hands bloodied and full of purpose as she went for the jar of 180 proof moonshine in the freezer and he knew she was serious. He swore he’d take care of it-after he took care of her. His meek and sweet Shannon had momentarily become someone he didn’t recognize. As he bandaged her hands and distracted her with stories from his childhood he was forced to respect the burden of carrying a child and just what it could do to a woman. Or a man.

He actually began to wonder if Tony flagrantly disobeyed him by not following him home. With dinner practically done and the cozy house warm with the aromas of a home cooked meal, Gibbs was just about to check up on his wayward senior agent until he heard the bell followed by the opening of the beautifully crafted, unlocked front door. The door closed and fine Italian crafted steps slowly clipped across his pine floors.

“Smells good, boss.”

“Get lost, DiNozzo?”

“No. But I figured it was Friday, so I deserved to get wasted,” he said, walking into the kitchen from where he’d paused at the threshold. Gibbs back remained turned as he focused all his attention on the stove and a few pots steaming there. At the mention of getting wasted he turned around to look at Tony.

“Red Stripe?”

“It’s from Jamaica, mon,” Tony said in a pretty good imitation of the accent.

“That’ll do it,” Gibbs agreed, knowing it was less than wise to tell Tony he wouldn’t be drinking for quite some time. “But for a guy who hasn’t eaten since a piece of toast fourteen hours ago, I’d say you’d better wait until you’ve put something in your stomach,” Gibbs chuckled, but Tony wasn’t impressed.

“So you missed that part about getting wasted?” He asked, pulling out a stubby bottle and popping the cap. Tony took a swig and sighed, leaning against the counter as Gibbs stared at him. He wondered why Gibbs didn’t want him to drink, but brushed it off as less important than getting drunk and getting fucked. Gibbs, for his part, fought back the urge to swipe the bottle from Tony’s hands and pour it down the sink. He told himself that he should let Tony enjoy this last drink in blessed ignorance; tyranny was not the best course of action.

“Sit.” He ordered over his shoulder, pointing to the comfortable couch just outside the kitchen door when Tony moved towards the lovingly crafted kitchen table. Gibbs took a beer and joined him, making sure Tony followed directions. Tony collapsed onto the couch and sprawled while Gibbs leaned in the doorway separating the kitchen from the den. “What’s been happening, Tony?”

“I’m not sure what you mean, bo-“

“Don’t bullshit me, DiNozzo,” Gibbs barked, sounding just like the legendary Gunnery Sergeant Tony had heard so much about. Tony’s response was automatic.

“I really don’t know, boss. I’ve just been edgy lately and I sick to my stomach, not to mention my bacj has been killing me. But look on the bright side; I look hot minus ten pounds. Admit it,” Tony leered, waggling his eyebrows and rocking his hips saucily as he comfortably wedged himself into the corner of the couch, leaned back on a couple of pillows and let out a sigh. Gibbs noticed that he looked more comfortable after the confession. He imagined getting information from Tony might be hard and might have even left his senior agent feeling uncomfortable. But Tony almost seemed like he wanted to talk.

“You look pale and exhausted,” Gibbs said. “I’m more concerned with the last time you ate a good meal. Your cooking’s not so bad, Tony. What’ve you been feeding yourself?” Gibbs asked.

“Haven’t felt up to cooking lately. The smells turn my stomach- even when I’m hungry, touching and smelling raw meat is not an option. I’ve been ordering pizza and eating a lot of canned soup. Lately, my favorite pie has been giving me heartburn; canned soup and Jello have been my closest friends,” Tony chuckled, but Gibbs didn’t think it was funny when he considered his suspicions about Tony’s condition. He looked at Tony’s flushed face and watched Tony adjust himself for the third time, adding a quick squeeze at the end and shooting him a flirtatiously apologetic grin. Gibbs turned back around and went to cut off his pots. He didn’t want Tony to see his grimace of frustration with the way Tony was taking care of himself. And Gibbs really didn’t want Tony to see how turned on he was becoming after noticing the hard-on Tony wasn’t trying to downplay.

“I shouldn’t be surprised, DiNozzo. I had to practically move you in to make sure you’d take your medication. What do I have to do, start sending you casseroles every week?” Gibbs groused and it made Tony smile because Gibbs was worried about him. Tony, who had been mostly good all day, was horny and had been so long that he was leaking a bit. As soon as Gibbs had turned his back, Tony was rubbing his cock slowly, thinking about excusing himself to the bathroom.

“I could just eat whatever you eat since you’re such a paragon of nutritional health, Senor Rotgut,” Tony snapped playfully, almost camouflaging his sharp gasp at the spurt of pre-come suddenly escaping his covered cock. His slacks looked fine, but Tony knew his boxers were wet. He stopped rubbing himself, squeezing his eyes closed with the effort. When he heard Gibbs’s voice again, it was much closer than before.

“Sounds like a good arrangement, DiNozzo, if it’ll keep you from killing my best agent,” Gibbs growled from right above Tony. Tony sat up and released his cock , opening his eyes slowly. “Need help with that?” Gibbs asked, pushing Tony forward as he tossed the pillows and put himself in their place behind Tony in the corner of the couch. He didn’t wait for Tony to remember how to form words; he just pulled the silent man against his chest and palmed his crotch until he found what he was looking for. Gibbs’s fingers ghosted over Tony’s erection while his other hand wandered over Tony’s chest.

“Oh!” Tony sucked in a quick breath when Gibbs squeezed his cock. “I can’t… oh God,“ he moaned, putting his hands over Gibbs’s to make them stop moving. Tony didn’t want to come in his pants like some horny kid, but his body had other plans.

“Move your hands,” was all Gibbs said, but he was suddenly gripping Tony’s most tender parts and Tony knew he was serious. He was relieved that Gibbs actually stopped stroking him for a few seconds, but the rubbing at Tony’s chest was a bit too much. His nipples had been tender for a few days and the rough scratch of Gibbs’s fingernails hurt good enough to make him come. He held Gibbs’s hand to stop it from roaming across his chest then began to push it down.

“Take me out,” Tony meant it to sound like sexy demand but he could hear the pleading in his own voice. Tony was half sprawled on the coach, leaning back against Gibbs so that by turning his head to the left, he could hide his face in Gibbs’s neck.

“Hands,” was all Gibbs said and Tony put one hand on the back of the couch and the other clutched Gibbs’s left thigh. Gibbs slowly pulled Tony’s shirt from his pants and Tony moaned in arousal at the feel of Gibbs’s hands caressing his abs. He was so aroused that he hardly gave a thought to his newly protruding beer gut. Tony stole a glance when Gibbs made no moves to unbuckle his belt. Only fingertips skimmed beneath his waistline, following the trail of hair so that Tony’s hips thrust in encouragement. “Be patient,” Gibbs instructed and Tony rolled his eyes. Gibbs always had to be the boss so Tony wasn’t all that surprised at his domineering ways, but he was a bit shocked to find that he liked letting Gibbs have his way. Tony prided himself in showing his partner a good time but it was hot to be someone’s center of attention. It was one of the reasons he loved sex with Eliot; when Eliot fucked Tony, he knew that at that moment, he was the most important thing in Eliot’s world. That did it for Tony. Having Gibbs’s tease of a hand job was pushing all of Tony’s buttons.

“Shit!” Tony hissed when Gibbs pinched his swollen nipple. He moved to the other one and this time Tony’s cock jerked and gave a small spurt of wetness. “Oh? Oh, Gibbs, I have to come,” Tony whispered his warning in surprise then almost shouted, “WaitwaitwaitI’mgonnacome!” Tony went completely still.

“Not yet,” Gibbs said, squeezing the Tip of Tony’s cock and yanking his balls firmly.

“Fuck!” Tony shouted, twisting in Gibbs’s grip.

“Breathe with me,” Gibbs ordered, letting his chest rise and fall so Tony could feel the movement at his back. When Tony calmed, Gibbs’s hands went back to his bared chest, rubbing and pulling at his nipples. As Gibbs’s fingers became more demanding, Tony’s hips found a steady rhythm. Gibbs was feeling generous so he let Tony have the little bit of friction he could get from the layers of clothing covering his cock. The sharp surprise of a brutal flick to his nipple had Tony ejaculating a small geyser like a burp that accidently slipped out. It was enough to finally leave mark on his pants and Tony wondered again when Gibbs was going to take him out and get down to business. He didn’t want to disappoint Gibbs, but he didn’t feel like he had a choice. “Did you just come?” Gibbs stopped, looking at Tony’s crotch. Tony was ready to beg.

“Itsjustprecome! Iswearboss.” Tony hissed. When he felt Gibbs’s big palms cover his crotch, he sighed, hoping this was it.

“You’d better not be going soft on me, Tony. If you just came, we’re through playing for the night,” Gibbs warned, feeling the hardness still tenting Tony’s pants. Tony almost orgasmed at the thought that he might get more than a fucked up hand job out of this visit. He refocused his attention on trying to get this show on the road.

“I-I didn’tIdidn’tIdidn’t,” he chanted, focusing on breathing and not coming in his pants. He had to try another tactic. “It-It’s sensitive. It wants to come for you. Let me show you, Gibbs. Let me…” Tony was going for seduction, but could only muster a few stunted pleas.

“Only if you follow my rules, Tony. Do you understand?” Gibbs demanded, enjoying having Tony desperate and horny more than he imagined he would.

“Yes. Youmaketherules,” Tony rushed, wanting to get through this role play as soon as possible so he could get his reward.

“This belongs to me,” Gibbs said, groping at Tony’s cock, “and these are mine,” he pulled at each nipple as well while Tony closed his thighs to trap the hand giving him pleasure. It only took a few moments for Tony to realize that Gibbs had stopped the torturously slow stroke. Tony caught his breath and eventually relaxed, letting his knees fall apart obediently. “Good boy,” Gibbs praised before going on and Tony beamed and blushed so that he hid his face in Gibbs neck again. “Mine,” Gibbs growled, stroking Tony slowly, “and if you want my cock to come, you’d better ask me,” he said.

“PleasecanIcome?”

“No. But that’s a good start, Tony,” Gibbs assured him seriously.

“Pleaseletmepleaseletmepleaselet-“

“No begging unless I tell you to,” Gibbs barked then chuckled and Tony whimpered, running out of ideas. He was glad when Gibbs thrust three fingers in his mouth. Tony knew it was probably to shut him up, but he didn’t care; he worked those fingers mercilessly, showing Gibbs all the tricks he knew. It helped to focus on something else, while he endured that slow stroke. When Gibbs pulled his fingers out Tony plastered his mouth to Gibbs’s neck, sucking and tonguing until Gibbs turned and gave him what he wanted. Gibbs kissed Tony fiercely, licking and biting at his full lips, fighting for domination. It took a minute for Tony to relinquish control totally and just follow Gibbs’s lead. Once he did, Gibb’s began kissing him tenderly, nibbling at his lips and chin. “Are you ready to come?” Gibbs asked, rubbing his palm against the wet spot on Tony’s pants.

“God, Yes!”

“Who’s cock is this?”

“Yours!”

“And when do you get to come?”

“When you say so!” Tony said.

“Come for me, Tony,” Gibbs ordered and, without a thought, Tony started to feel a familiar tingle in his spine. His back arched and his hips gave a couple jerky starts and Gibbs smiled. “That’s it, Tony. Come for me good and hard.” Gibbs was rubbing Tony through the pants when Tony suddenly froze.

“Oh…oh, fuck!” He exclaimed, spilling into his shorts. Tony wore a satisfied grin even though it was yet another hand job from the man he wanted deep inside of him. On the bright side, he told himself, ‘I’m less than 15 minutes into this visit and I already came. Who knows what might happen after dinner,’ he thought, trying to compose himself before attempting to sit up. Gibbs didn’t seem to mind. He just stroked Tony’s arms and hair and hands which had been clenched in white knuckled grips for a bit too long. Despite what felt like endless teasing, Tony knew it had taken an embarrassingly short amount of time and very little touching to come. “Just so you know, I’ve been dying to shoot that load since coffee this morning,” Tony explained.

“Just so you know, from now on, you shoot only when I say you shoot. You should still have some sweats upstairs. Go clean up and be back here in 10 so we can eat,” Gibbs ordered, never once imagining that his lover might not obey him.

”Yes, Gibbs,” was all Tony said, sitting up and letting Gibbs help him right himself before pushing him towards the staircase.

“McGee bring you coffee, DiNozzo,” Gibbs asked Tony’s back in a way that made Tony cringe, hoping Gibbs didn’t know of his sudden and hopefully fleeting attraction to Special Agent Timothy McGee. Tony climbed the stairs to the master and found his clothes. He cleaned up by rote, only donning a Buckeye t shirt and sweats for dinner. Tony had several changes of clothes from the last time he stayed with Gibbs so he didn’t have to go commando, but Tony was nothing if not optimistic. He made it back downstairs, padding in on bare feet to a sumptuous but light chicken and rice stew which was fortunate because he didn’t think he’d be able to keep anything down at all.

“Thank you, boss,” Tony said, finishing his milk which Gibbs poured for him and made him drink despite his protests.

“You know I’ve got your six, Tony. If you still needed help, why didn’t you say so?”

“I know, It’s just… nothing” Gibbs just looked at Tony and Tony knew he wasn’t going to get off that easy. “I thought I might be imposing on you the last time you helped me because you didn’t really seem to like what you were doing-”

“I didn’t?” Gibbs asked, enjoying listening to Tony explain himself.

“Well, you wouldn’t let me reciprocate so I figured you probably didn’t…do that stuff much,” Tony trailed off.

“I do that stuff,” Gibbs said, dismissing Tony’s fears. “You know, Shannon was the sweetest person I’ve ever met. It took a lot to make her angry. She wasn’t hot tempered like they say redheads are. She was emotional- would cry at the drop of a hat. I almost forgot that the only times she cursed me was when she was pregnant.” Gibbs paused and Tony remained quiet, not really sure why Gibbs was mentioning his first wife instead of talking about sex. He never had before, but Tony didn’t want him to stop, even if it was some weird sort of rejection. “Her back hurt too,” Gibbs said, standing up and taking his bowl along with Tony’s into the kitchen. When he came back, he brought Tony a cup of tea and leaned in the doorway, holding a plastic bag. “Tony, your back hurts, your throwing up all day and you’re more emotional than usual. What does that sound like to you?”

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, boss. I’ve just been a little sick. I think maybe that whole cycle thing is starting up again, but it’s weird ‘cause it’s different this time- what’s that, boss?” Tony looked at the box Gibbs set in front of him. “A pregnancy test?”

“I got two. Go take it,” Gibbs said casually as if the idea of Tony being pregnant were an everyday thing.

“Ha!” Tony laughed and then couldn’t stop laughing until he started babbling. “You think I’m pregnant-I can’t be pregnant because I’m very careful and my friends always use condoms-“

“Condoms aren’t 100 percent effective,” Gibbs noted, managing to sound like he was just throwing out an interesting fact.

“And I’m a GUY and guys don’t get pregnant. I can’t be pregnant, Gibbs. This thing is just some old wives tale handed down. I mean, I’ve never seen proof of anything. I-I don’t even know why you got this,” Tony waved the blue box around haphazardly, “this test thing!” Tony looked frantic, like he didn’t know what to do, but that was okay because Gibbs knew what to do.

“Humor me. Go take the test,” he said, walking into the kitchen to clean up. Several minutes passed before Tony got up and walked away from the table. Gibbs wondered if he would storm out of the door. Ton had been a bit unpredictable these past few weeks. It had been Gibbs’s first clue that something was wrong. Now, he was just glad to hear Tony move toward the bathroom. Ten minutes passed and Gibbs decided he would endure five more minutes before going in after him. Then Tony walked out slowly and sat back down at the table, sipping tepid tea calmly.

“Who ever heard of a pregnant man? I mean, c’mon! Even if I were pregnant, this thing is made for a woman; it probably isn’t even a test that works on a man,” Tony reasoned, trying to convince himself.

“Where’s the test?” Tony handed the white wand to Gibbs who looked at it closely. “Two lines,” he said. “That means...”

“I’m pregnant. Supposedly. But I don’t buy it,” Tony said, looking much more collected than he had just minutes before when he first considered the idea.

“No?” Gibbs knew it was best to let Tony get this out of his system.

“It could be anything- a false positive! Who knows what my man hormones have done to confuse the poor test.”

“Take the other one. See if it says the same thing,” Gibbs suggested reaching for the other box.

“There were two in the box,” Tony said, pushing the first package across the table angrily. Gibbs checked the other wand then looked at Tony who refused to meet his gaze. “How could this happen? I’m always careful. What am I going to do?” Tony wondered more to himself than to the man across the table with ice blue eyes that were warm with concern. He stood and came around the table behind Tony. He cuffed his head lightly and had to stop himself from running his fingers through Tony’s short hair. He settled for Tony’s neck and shoulders, which he massaged generously.

“You’re going to stop worrying about this until we can verify everything. You were right about one thing, Tony; these tests weren’t made for you. Who knows how accurate they are? It’s probably nothing,” Gibbs lied but Tony didn’t bother calling him on it. “We’ll find out first thing tomorrow. Tonight, you rest and let me take your mind off things,” Gibbs said, drawing Tony out of his seat and back up the stairs. Tony followed obediently, still in a bit of shock but unwilling to pass up the chance to be with Gibbs. Given the choice, Gibbs would rather have held Tony and promised his senior agent he’d take care of him but he knew it’d be easier for Tony to accept the physical comfort of sex. When they reached the master, Gibbs pulled Tony to the bed and, without preamble, pulled his shirt over his head and pushed down Tony’s sweats until he could step on them between Tony’s bare feet. Tony pulled each foot away slowly until he stood completely naked in front of Gibbs who didn’t move to take off one piece of clothing. Tony almost groaned, more than a little turned on by the power play. Gibbs just smiled as he closed in, finally speaking just as his lips brushed Tony’s, “I knew it’d be easy to get you out of your clothes, but I didn’t think it would be this easy,”

“We can’t both play hard to get,” Tony shot back just before Gibbs claimed his lips in a devouring kiss. “What the fu-“the noisy smack of Gibbs hand on his ass had Tony jerking back from Gibbs invading tongue. “And to think, all I had to do was get knocked up,” Tony groused as Gibbs grabbed his ass with both hands and pulled his checks apart as he stuck his tongue as far down Tony’s throat as possible. Gibbs’s’ fingers roamed up and down his crevice, circling the puckered ring and massaging Tony’s root with searching fingers that had Tony humping Gibbs’s thigh like an excited puppy. Tony moaned with each sweep of the talented fingers. He didn’t stop moaning until early the next morning.