- Text Size +
Story Notes:
this also popped into my head while watching the episode.just the looks that i saw Kate and Gibbs exchanging made me think.
Author's Chapter Notes:
some missing scenes during 'Minimum Security'.
“ Do you mind telling me” Kate starts as Tony walks out the front door.
“ Yeah” Gibbs answers as he stacks some files and puts them on the table and stands from his seat. Kate watches him as he makes his way over to her. In one swift movement, he grabs her ass and lifts her onto the kitchen bench and attacks her mouth with his, their tongues engaging in the all too familiar dance.
“ Is this a good enough reason?” he asks in a husky voice. She looks up into his eyes and smiles.
“ Definitely” she answers breathless. He returns her smile and goes back to attacking her mouth. He picks her up and moves them to his bedroom, kicking the door closed before placing her down onto the bed.
“ No one’s here, Gibbs” she tells him with a little laugh.
“ Gotta keep the iguanas out” he says with a mischievous grin, then attacks her neck with kisses and nibbles. She runs her hands through his silver hair, but an image of a very naked Tony pops into her head from this morning.
“ That’s an image I don’t need right now” she tells him, desperately trying to dislodge the image of Tony. Gibbs sits up and rips off his shirts over his head.
“ That better?” he asks. She opens her eyes and is met by a tanned chest.
“ Much” she says with a smile and pulls him back down to her, her hands roaming his bare torso. His hands start to unzip her pants and pulls them off, then her t-shirt. Her mind is a flutter as she struggles to undo his belt and zipper. He helps her pull them off along with his boxers. They haven’t had each other in over a week and foreplay is not an option. He enter her with a moan. She feels so good around him that he has to control himself or it will be over before it has started. Kate notices his pause and looks at his face.
“ What’s wrong?” she asks stroking his face. He leans down closer to her and whispers in her ear.
“ You feel so good”. Kate smiles and kisses the side of his face.
“ I can’t wait much longer”. He leans back up and captures her lips with his. He slowly pulls out and plunges back into her, releasing a low moan into her mouth. Kate runs her hands through his hair, down his back and back again. He takes his kisses down her neck and to her chest. His movements start to speed up and he can’t help but bite slightly on her chest to contain his excitement.
Gibbs is not a selfish man, so when he makes love, he ensures that his partner climaxes as well. So with one hand, he reach’s down between their bodies and finds her clit, making her body arch towards him, wanting more. He starts moving faster as soft moans escape her mouth. She can feel the familiar sensation growing deep inside her. She is close, but Gibbs is closer. He starts to slow down to give her a chance to get to where he is.
“ Gibbs, don't stop” she tells him in an urgent voice. He complies with her demand. Her hands hold onto him tightly as she gets closer and closer to her climax as he moves in and out of her harder and deeper each time as he edges closer. She finds his mouth again, but not for long as he throws his head back and calls her name as he lets himself go inside of her, his hand still teasing her clit and his languid thrusts finally push her over the edge..
“ Yesss, yess. Oh god, Giiibbbsss” she screams, her hands clenching the bed sheet, not wanting to dig her nails into him. He removes his hand from between them and untangle one of her hands from the sheet and entwines their fingers. He leans down and kisses her then whispers.
“ We need to do this more often” causing her to smile. He gives her one last kiss, then gets up and collects his clothes.
“ Get cleaned up. We got work to do” he leaves the room. She hears the shower running.
“ Probably a cold one” she says out loud to herself. When she finally gathers up her strength, she too collects her clothes and heads for the bathroom, walking in on Gibbs getting changed. Neither say anything for fear of having a repeat of that performance.
“ Who’s Alan Lad?” Tony asks with a chuckle.
“ Kate maybe you should” Gibbs starts but Tony stops him.
“ I’m on it” he runs towards the door and leaves again. Kate looks over at Gibbs. He sees the twinkle in her eyes and the hope that they could have another quick one just like before. He shakes his head answering her silent question. He grabs his coat and heads out the door, leaving it open, an invitation for her to follow.
“ Why do women always feel the need to fix things that don’t need fixing?”.
“ Gives us a warm feeling inside”.
“ So does scotch, but it doesn’t cost you a house”. She couldn’t help but laugh. His three failed marriages were no secret, but Kate couldn’t understand why they would leave such an incredible lover. Of course there was more to a relationship then sex, but he seriously can’t be that bad, can he? Kate quickly looks over at Tony and Paula, who are so consumed in each other, they aren’t even paying attention to the other end of the plane. Kate unbuckles her seat belt and moves to the seat next to Gibbs. He watches her every move, not sure what she is going to do. She doesn’t say anything or do anything and it is driving him crazy.
“ Kate” he turns his head to face her and is met with her lips against his in a quick kiss.
“ I wouldn’t leave you”. He gives her a confused look. Kate quickly checks on Tony and Paula, she doesn’t want them to hear this.
“ If I had been married to you, I wouldn’t of left you”. A smile plays around Gibbs’ mouth.
“ You don’t”.
“ Because I wouldn’t want you to have amazing, mind blowing sex with a young Secret Service agent” she whispers into his ear. She sits back and studies his face.
‘ Is Jethro Gibbs blushing? Wow’ she thinks to herself. He turns to face her, glancing quickly over at Tony and Paula as he does so.
“ I’m not that good Kate” he tells her softly so Tony’s big ears won’t hear. Kate can’t help but smile at his modesty.
“ You know, thanks to Tony’s big mouth, that I have my fair share of flings and you Gibbs, are definitely the best by far”. Gibbs tried to hide the shock on his face. He knew he was good, but never the best. Kate takes his face in her hands and kisses him. She pulls back and sees the lipstick that she has left on his lips and wipes it away with her thumb.
“ I can’t get enough of you” she says in a low voice, then gets up and heads to the small compartment of the planes toilet. Gibbs watches her and as she reaches the door, she turns and gives Gibbs a mischievous smile, which she knows drives him crazy. When the door closes he unbuckles his seat belt and heads for the toilet. Tony and Paula are still engrossed in each other, they are oblivious of the actions of their fellow agents.
Chapter End Notes:
this also popped into my head while watching the episode.just the looks that i saw Kate and Gibbs exchanging made me think.