- Text Size +
WARNING: Please note the change in rating. Graphic male/male sex ahead. If this offends you, please don’t read this chapter.

XXXXXXXXXX

After Gibbs sent off the emails to the members of his team, it was all he could do to keep himself from dragging Tony to the nearest empty room and pounding him into oblivion. He always got like this when Tony was in danger, or if he did something really dumb (both of which happened with regular frequency, and not necessarily in that order). He restrained himself, though, because he couldn’t keep asking Abby or McGee to doctor the tapes from the security cameras, which were, much to Gibbs’ annoyance, all over the frickin’ building. Sooner or later, someone was going to get curious about all the blank spaces; not to mention the fact the last time he’d asked McGee to do it, the man had stuttered uncontrollably for a week. And Gibbs was sure that before doctoring the tapes, Abby was actually making copies for herself first.

XXXXXXXXXX

Gibbs had one thought when he and Tony arrived home; claiming his lover. He wasn't going to let some toothpick chewing paper pusher take his Tony away. He pounced on Tony the minute they got in the door. He practically ripped off Tony’s clothes while they were still in the foyer, then quickly removed his own, leaving them strewn all over the floor. He then pulled his lover into the dining room and pushed him down onto the table.

Gibbs then devoured his lover’s mouth like he was a starving man and Tony was a T-bone steak. He knew that Tony had had his tonsils removed when he was a child, but God help him, he never got tired of looking for them anyway.

He moved from Tony’s delectable mouth to his delectable neck, which he bit down on and then started sucking on in earnest. He was going to make sure that Tony had to put his turtleneck shirt collection to good use for the foreseeable future. Lucky for Tony it was cold outside; Gibbs didn’t always take the weather into consideration when marking his lover, which Tony complained long and bitterly about one hot and steamy July.

As Gibbs continued to suck on his neck, Tony wondered what had come over his boss. He couldn’t remember the older man ever acting like this before; so possessive and so out of control.

But now that he thought about it, there had been that time Tony fell out of a plane. And then there was the time he danced with Paula Cassidy. Gibbs had really been out of control when Tony had been kidnapped by that psycho waitress. Of course, there was the time he took a long lunch and chased after that Swedish woman, Marta. Gibbs had definitely been overly enthusiastic when Tony had been chained to the antiquities thief who turned out to be a killer.

Tony had had to wear turtleneck shirts for weeks after he’d pretended to make love with Ziva when they had been undercover. And after he’d been locked in the shipping container with Ziva, Gibbs had acted much like he was acting now.

When Tony had nearly died of the plague, once he was well enough, of course, Gibbs had bitten him all over his body and fucked him so vigorously he hadn’t been able to sit comfortably for a week. Tony had never really figured out if his boss had acted like that because he’d nearly died, or because of all the women who had called him on his new cell phone asking for ‘Spanky’.

The list went on and on.

As Tony remembered more and more examples of his boss’ present behavior, he realized that Gibbs was this possessive and out of control a lot. He was actually starting to notice a pattern.

Tony was pulled from his memories when Gibbs finally quit sucking on his neck and pushed Tony’s legs towards his chest, which Tony grabbed to hold in place.

Gibbs had just started to finger Tony’s opening when he realized something was missing and exclaimed, “Shit!”

Gibbs left his lover and ran into the living room, leaving Tony there on the table holding his legs up to his chest, looking, and feeling, ridiculous.

“Boss, c’mon,” Tony whined. “Where the hell are you goin’?”

Gibbs didn’t answer. He was too busy tearing through the living room frantically in search of something. He came running back to Tony in triumph, a tube of lube in his hand.

When Tony saw Gibbs standing there with the lube, he said, “It’s about time. Way to leave me hangin’ here, Boss.”

“I’m back now, DiNozzo, so just shut up,” Gibbs said as generously lubed up his fingers and started to prepare his lover. He started with one finger and finished with three. He may be in a hurry to bury himself in Tony’s beautiful ass, but he didn’t want to inadvertently hurt him, because he sure as hell didn’t want anything standing in his way the next time he wanted to take Tony.

Gibbs lifted Tony’s legs and placed them on his shoulders. Then he thoroughly lubed himself up and in one smooth thrust, quickly entered Tony’s hole. It felt perfect, just like every other time he’d done this. He pulled almost all the way out, then pushed back in. He then started a punishing pace, pounding into Tony’s ass ruthlessly. He could never get enough of Tony’s perfect ass; and he wasn’t going to let Vance or anyone else take Tony’s ass away from him.

As he continued to fuck Tony, he leaned forward suddenly and bit the other side of his lover’s neck, then sucked on the bite mark. Tony moaned in approval. Gibbs thought Tony actually liked being marked as much as Gibbs liked marking him, at least when it was cold enough for him to wear a turtleneck.

Gibbs could feel himself getting closer to his climax, and he could tell Tony was close, too. He sped up his rhythm and then took hold of Tony’s cock in one hand and began to roughly pull on it in time with his thrusts. Finally, Tony came with an incoherent shout; Gibbs followed a few moments later, groaning loudly with his release. He collapsed on top of the younger man, sweaty and exhausted, breathing heavily. Tony wasn’t in much better shape than Gibbs was.

Once Tony caught his breath, he asked, “What brought that on, Boss? You usually only act like this if I’ve come close to dying or if I’ve done something you consider really stupid.”

“You’ll find out later tonight at the meeting,” Gibbs replied evasively, still trying to catch his breath. “Now, we need to get cleaned up before everyone else gets here.”

“You’re right,” Tony agreed. “We wouldn’t want Abby selling tickets again.”

“When did she do that?” Gibbs asked curiously.

“If you don’t already know, I’m not gonna tell ya,” Tony replied. “If Ziva and McGee walked in right now, they could finally settle that bet they’ve had goin’.”

“What bet is that?” Gibbs wanted to know.

“Well, McGee bet that at home you’d never let us have sex anywhere but the bedroom, but Ziva’s got her money on us having sex anywhere and everywhere in the house.

“That’s one bet they’re never gonna settle,” Gibbs said angrily.

“Right you are, Boss,” Tony said, suddenly nervous. “No one’s finding out how much you like having hot monkey sex on the dining room table.”

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
This is still a Crack!Fic. I decided to expand this story with a few more chapters, tentatively titled: “The Gratuitous Sex Scene”, “The Suggestions”, “The Op”, and then maybe “The Funeral”. I hope you have as much fun reading this as I did writing it.

Thanks, little_janie, for all your help and encouragement.

A/N 2: This chapter takes place after Gibbs sends the emails to his team and before the midnight meeting in his basement.