- Text Size +
Gibbs had Tony laid out in his basement under his partially completed boat as he *appreciated* his ass yet again. He was sure Tony was going to be the death of him, but it was a much better way to go than getting shot, poisoned or blown up again. As he slammed into his lover’s body, they heard the front door opening as someone arrived for the briefing he’d ordered his team to attend before they had all left work earlier that day.

Gibbs paused in mid thrust and bellowed loud enough for the person upstairs to hear, “Whoever is up there better stay up there until I give the word! I’m busy right now!” He then resumed pounding Tony’s ass as if they’d never been interrupted.

Tony said, grunting in between each word as Gibbs continued to plunder his ass, “You -grunt- do -grunt- realize -grunt- that -grunt- you -grunt- basically -grunt- just -grunt- told -grunt- whoever -grunt- is -grunt- up -grunt- there -grunt- that -grunt- we’re -grunt- down -grunt- here -grunt- going -grunt- at -grunt- it -grunt- like -grunt- rabbits -grunt-.”

Gibbs continued in his endeavors and replied testily, “Yes, I do realize that, DiNozzo, and I don’t care. I just don’t think we need an audience.”

“I guess you’re right,” Tony said. “But Abby’s never gonna make any money selling tickets if you never-”

Gibbs shut the younger man up by kissing him as he continued to pound into his ass. He then began to nuzzle and nip Tony’s neck as he pinched and squeezed his nipples. When he felt Tony was close to his climax, he moved one hand from a tempting nipple to an even more tempting cock, and roughly jerked Tony off in time with his thrusts, until his lover came with a shout. Gibbs followed him a few thrusts later, then collapsed on top of his lover and tried to catch his breath.

Tony looked at his boss with adoration in his eyes. “I love you, Boss.”

Gibbs grunted and then slapped Tony sharply on the ass as he pulled out and barked, “Shut up and get ready, DiNozzo.”

Tony grinned happily as he put his clothes back on, because he knew in Gibbs-speak that meant, ‘I love you, too, Tony. Now, please get dressed, we’re late for our meeting’.

XXXXXXXXXX

Not long after Gibbs and Tony were both presentable, Gibbs went upstairs and found his team patiently waiting in the kitchen for the meeting to start. He gestured for them to follow him, and they all went down to the basement.

Once everyone was assembled in the basement and chatting quietly with each other, Gibbs whistled loudly to get their attention. When they didn’t quiet down enough to suit him, he bellowed, “Don’t make me fire my gun into the ceiling again! I’ve got enough holes in the kitchen floor as it is!”

“But, Boss,” Tony said, “When the light’s on up there it looks kinda like stars when we’re-”

”DiNozzo!” Gibbs bellowed, to shut his lover up.

“I think that’s enough information for us to settle our bet, McGee,” Ziva stated. “Do you not agree?”

“Ziva,” McGee said. “Tony didn’t really come out and-”

“McGee,” Ziva interrupted. “Did you not hear the noises coming from down here when we first arrived? And in case you have forgotten, I can kill someone 18 different ways with a paperclip.”

“We don’t know for sure what was making those noises,” McGee responded. “And no offense, Ziva, but we have yet to see you kill someone even one way with a paperclip.”

“Which will be rectified upon the completion of this operation,” Ziva said. “Now, pay down.”

“That’s pay up,” McGee corrected.

“Whatever,” Ziva stated sharply. “Just give me my money.”

McGee grumbled to himself as he got his wallet out of his pocket and took out a few bills and put them in Ziva’s outstretched hand.

“What was that, McGee?” Ziva asked sweetly.

“Nothing,” McGee replied nervously.

“If we can get back to the matter at hand,” Gibbs said as he glared at his two junior agents, “I called this meeting because I want to make sure each one of you has your job straight for the upcoming op, code named OSTA.

McGee repeated, confused, “OSTA?”

Abby thought for a few moments and then began jumping up and down in excitement. “I know what it means.”

“Do not keep us in suspense, Abby. Please, tell us what it means?” Ziva asked curiously.

“Operation Save Tony’s Ass,” Abby explained happily as she bounced up and down, her pigtails waving wildly around her head. “We all know that’s our most important job, even more important than stopping terrorists and putting killers behind bars.”

“Why should it be our job to save Tony’s ass all the time?” McGee asked, as he suddenly realized that was exactly what most of their ops had been all about.

“Think about it, McGee,” Abby said, exasperated, as if the answer should be obvious.

“What should he think about?” Ziva put in, sounding just as confused as McGee.

“You know how grouchy Gibbs can be, even when he has Tony’s ass,” Abby said. “Can you imagine how bad his temper would be if he didn’t have Tony’s ass?”

McGee and Ziva nodded in agreement, as they realized the truth of her words. Gibbs having unrestricted access to Tony’s ass definitely made all of their lives a lot easier.

“If you three are done discussing Tony’s ass, I’d like to get on with the briefing,” Gibbs said impatiently.

“Boss?” Tony said.

“What is it, DiNozzo?” Gibbs asked with forced patience.

“Why does Vance want me dead anyway?” Tony asked.

Gibbs had to think a minute. There was no way in hell he was going to tell Tony that the SecNav thought he should be promoted (and if the SecNav pushed that idea, he was going to be added to the list), because Gibbs didn’t want Tony to get any lofty ideas about having his own team, and he certainly didn’t want to be separated from his lover, and his delectable ass, any more than absolutely necessary.

He had to come up with a believable ‘white lie’ that Tony would accept. “Well, I think he’s still a little upset about the time you were supposed to be watching the previous director’s six, and she got killed on your watch.”

“But, Boss,” Tony protested. “That was part of the-”

“I know that, DiNozzo; we all know that,” Gibbs stated. “But he doesn’t.”

“Oh, right,” Tony said sheepishly. “It’s too bad we can’t arrange something like that again.”

“It’d look too suspicious after what happened to the last director,” Gibbs explained. “Now can we get on with the briefing?”

“Sure, Boss,” Tony said magnanimously. “Go ahead.”

Gibbs glared at his lover. “Thank you.” Then he turned his attention to the rest of his team and gave them detailed instructions so they could each successfully complete their part in OSTA.

XXXXXXXXXX

OSTA went off without a hitch. Vance came down into the bullpen first thing the next morning to ride Gibbs’ ass about the status of their current case, as Gibbs knew he would.

As soon as Vance started bitching at the team leader, Gibbs gave the signal.

When he saw Gibbs’ signal, Tony climbed on top of his desk and began singing, ‘Don’t Worry, Be Happy’ at the top of his lungs. He was at his annoying best. It reminded Gibbs of the time he’d caught Tony standing on his desk with the attention of the entire floor asking if anyone had seen his wallet, only it was much more entertaining, but that was because it annoyed the director so much.

Predictably, Vance bellowed at Tony to shut the hell up, and insisted on a private meeting with Gibbs to discuss the senior field agent’s behavior. Even though Tony’s demise was in the works, the director had to keep up appearances in front of all the other agents on the floor.

Much to everyone’s annoyance, Tony actually finished the song after Vance and Gibbs were gone. Catcalls of, ‘don’t quit your day job’, ‘thanks a lot, now that dumb song’s gonna be stuck in my head all day’, and ‘thank God, it’s over’, were heard from various agents on the third floor.

Once Gibbs and Vance were out of the building, McGee got to work on the surveillance tapes, replacing the one of the director leaving with Gibbs with one from a day previous when he had left the building alone.

Gibbs led the director to the little used park down the road from the Navy Yard, with Ziva discretely following them. Gibbs lured Vance into position under a tree and Ziva swooped down and worked her magic with the paperclip and the director dropped dead, the tip of a straightened paperclip sticking out of the top of his head.

Gibbs called Ducky, and the ME and Palmer arrived a few minutes later with the van to take the body back to Autopsy, where they could put their part of the plan into action.

Abby was ready in her lab with the things she needed to make it appear that Vance had been on a walk in the park and had suddenly dropped dead of a heart attack. Ducky would complete the op with his autopsy report stating the same.

Gibbs, Ziva and Tony made a pretense of working the scene. Their reports would read that the director had taken a walk alone and hadn’t returned, so they traced the GPS in his cell phone and found him in the park, dead of an apparent heart attack.

As the three of them walked back to the Navy Yard, Tony looked at Gibbs and asked, “Remember what you said about Vance not wanting the team to be distracted by a memorial service and funeral while working on the big case?”

“Yeah,” Gibbs said. “What about it?”

Tony replied with a smile, “Little did he realize that it would be his own memorial service and funeral that would be distracting the team from working on the big case.”

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
A/N: Still a Crack!Fic. This chapter contains explicit male/male sex. If that offends, please don’t read. Thanks for your help, little_janie.

A/N 2: This chapter takes place after the meeting in the basement and before the celebration in the bar.