- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I am writing this completely without knowing the ending. So what you read here is literally what I have come up with so far. I don't know where this synaptic misfire will land. But I hope you will jump onboard and enjoy the ride with me. As a little teaser: I do plan conversations on the Kama Sutra, dragons and Tony's sex life, with a little peak into Gibbs''bedroom practices.' I hope they will all make it into the story. Stay tuned.
Author's Chapter Notes:
There's a dead girl in Tony's bed.
Tony cast a fleeting glance back at his bed mate, a stunning 25 year-old brunette with a stunning 25-year-old body. He smiled at his latest conquest, not wanting to wake her up. He dressed quietly, left her a note to help herself to whatever was in the fridge, and to lock up after herself. Tony then left for work.

Tony’s workday was uneventful and he actually got off on time. He was really looking forward to a quiet evening at home with beer, pizza, and Magnum, P.I.

There was something off. Tony knew it as soon as he opened the door to his apartment. His hand went instinctively to his gun. He listened intently. He heard nothing out of the ordinarily and closed his apartment door behind him. He took a quick glance into his living room and kitchen. He ducked his head into the bathroom. All were clear. He then noticed the closed bedroom door. He had closed it because…Carren, Carol…Sharon. That was it; Sharon was still in there when he left. He opened the door and quickly checked behind it, but not before he stopped and stared a second at the shocking scene before him.

Sharon had indeed not left. She was lying completely naked in Tony’s bed. The sheet and blanket pulled up to her waist. There was a small, neat hole in the center of her forehead. The pillow under her head, which used to be white, was now crimson with her blood. Tony knew, from experience, the back of Sharon’s head would be gone, not blown away like Kate’s. Sharon from all appearances seemed to have been shot while in bed. So, the back of her head, as he spoke, was leaking into his mattress. He shuttered involuntarily at the thought.

Tony holstered his gun and reached for his phone.
Chapter End Notes:
I am writing this completely without knowing the ending. So what you read here is literally what I have come up with so far. I don't know where this synaptic misfire will land. But I hope you will jump onboard and enjoy the ride with me. As a little teaser: I do plan conversations on the Kama Sutra, dragons and Tony's sex life, with a little peak into Gibbs''bedroom practices.' I hope they will all make it into the story. Stay tuned.