- Text Size +
Tony gave his statement to Lewis's team, he and Gibbs then met with the director. Later, Gibbs sent Tony down to the lab. Abby had been anxious to see Tony ever since the evidence had come in.

"Tony!" Abby ran toward him and jumped into his arms.

"Hi, Abby." Tony huffed out, struggling under her weight.

"Glad you're here." Abby let go of Tony. She had sent all but one piece of evidence she had taken out of Sharon's purse to the evidence locker. She sat it aside to ask Tony about. "I have something wanted to ask you about."

Abby picked a small book, purse size, about the size of an address book. It was still in the evidence bag. She showed it to Tony. She was grinning as he took it out of her hands and read the title, Kama Sutra.

"Abby, come on! Rule 12! I think of you as a sister!" Tony backed up and put his hands up in front of him.

Abby took the bag out of his hands and laid it on the table. "It was in Sharon's purse." Abby explained.

"Oh!" Tony said, the look of horror replaced by a grin. "Let's take a look. Shall we?" Tony said as he took a pair of gloves out of a box on Abby's lab table and slipped them on. He opened the bag and took out the book.

Sharon had flagged several pages. Tony opened the book to one of those pages.

"Wow!" Tony said studying the picture and reading the description. "How flexible did she think I was?"

Abby stood and looked sort of over Tony's shoulder. "Pretty damn flexible." She tilted her head one way and then another. "It wouldn't have thought that humanly possible. But then, those people are doing it." Abby said, regarding the picture.

"Yeah." Tony said, he flipped several pages over to another bookmarked page. "Okay, now this one...I could do. We probably would end up on the floor. But I think I could do it."

Abby nodded. That one didn't seem too complicated. "Where do these names come from?" Abby laughed after reading several of the titles given.

Tony turned the page again. "Not even...." Tony said, shaking his head.

Abby looked at the picture and then studied him for a moment. "Yeah, I never pictured you being into S&M, maybe some kinky stuff, but not this."

"That's not S&M." Tony replied.

"I can't see anyone getting into that position voluntarily or without help." Abby explained.

Tony tilted the book to one side and then tilted his head. He nodded. "Yeah, I can see your point."

Tony and Abby had no clue that Gibbs was behind them until he spoke. "Need I remind you of Rule 12?"

Both Tony and Abby jumped at the sound of his voice, their faces reddening involuntarily. Abby quickly grabbed the book out of Tony's hand. She put it back into the evidence bag and resealed it. She laid it back on the table.

"I feel like dad just caught me looking at my Playboy magazine." Tony said in his embarrassment.

"I assume there would be a GOOD reason for the both of you to be looking at that. An attempt to develop a character profile, motives." Gibbs said smiling. "To see, perhaps, which pages were dog-eared." He looked at Tony on that one.

"Apparently Ms. Hawley deflowered our young, innocent, Agent DiNozzo." Abby explained, her hands behind her back and a huge grin on her face. She started laughing. "He is now a man."

Tony pouted for a second before he too burst out laughing.

Gibb regarding Abby and Tony for a moment, waiting for the laughter to stop. He moved to the table to get a closer look at the 'evidence.'

"Yeah." Gibbs mumbled looking at the cover of the book and reading the title. "Ex number 2. Thank God for illustrations."

Abby and Tony just stared.
Chapter End Notes:
: Below are some of the teasers I mentioned in the beginning, namely the Kama Sutra and the vague reference to Gibbs love life. Please take it for the comic relief it is intended to be. Hope you enjoy. More story to come.