- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Just a little random story that came to my mind while reading others.yes there will be more
Author's Chapter Notes:
Gibbs never gave her the chance.
Gibbs was still at his desk.His desk lamp luminating the paper work he was trying to focus on bit his mind kept going back to her.He leant back in his chair and looked over at her old desk.It had been a month and he already misses seeing her smiling face everyday.Misses working close to her,sharing an elevator with her and buying her lunch.He ran his hands over his face and closed his eyes.His mind registered the ding of the elevator but he didnt bother to see how it was this late at night.He didnt hear the click of her shoes.She stopped in front of his desk and smiled."I thought we agreed no late nights unless absoluelty nescerary"she said with a smile.He opened his eyes and sat up with a smile."I got caught up"he said as he stacked the files to the side of his desk."What are you doing here?"he asked."Well you werent home so I thought I would come to where you are and...maybe we could...you know"she said with a shrug as she made her way around his desk.He eyed hear suspicously as he saw that devishlish glint in her eyes."I dont know.Enlighten me"he says with a smile.Kate's smile widened and she stepped closer.She undid the buttons to her coat and dropped it to the floor."I thought we could finally act out a fantasy"she said as she stepped between his legs.His eyes were wide and mouth hung open as he took in hee atire,or lack of as it was a red lacy bra with macthing thong."Katie"he breathed as she leaned down on him,their lips almost touching."We never got a chance to full our fantasies before I left"she said in a seductive voice.She leaned down and captured his lips with hers in a steamy,passionate kiss.His hands ran down her back, down to her ass where they stayed.Kate's hands ran down his chest to his belt.She undid it then pulled his shirt and undershirt out and over his head.She came back to kiss him but was met by uncertain eyes."What about"he started to ask."Dont worry no one will be coming to check on this floor for a while"she said with a smile and placed a kiss to his jaw.Then started kissing her way down his chest.He closed his eyes loving the feeling of her lips on his skin and the lit tickle her hair gave him as it brushed his skin.She stopped at his pants and slowly inzipped the zipper and tugged them down to his feet along with his boxers.He let out a low moan as he bulging dick was freed.She ran her hands up along his thighs and knelt between his legs.He could feel her warm breath at the tip of him and his breath caught in his throat in anticipation of what was to come.Kate took him with one hand and licked the head once causing him to moan her name.A smile crept over her face.She has wanted to do this for a long time.She stopped teasing him and took him all in to her mouth cauisng hips hips to buck.A hand tangled in her brown locks.She pulled back twriling her tongue over his length.Her other hand started to massage his balls gently making him release a throaty groan.she sucked on the tip of hid dick."Fuck Katie"he moaned loudly.She took him into her mouth again and he felt himself hit the back of her throat.She pulled back again,grazing her teeth over himgently then took him all again.She repeated this until he had to stop her."Katie it's too good"he breathed.She smiled in satisfaction.She ran a hand over his wet dick and stood up and kissed him.He wrapped his arms around her,then expertly unclipped her bra and threw it to the floor.He pushed her back and took one nipple into his mouth.She closed her eyes and ran her hands through his hair.He licked his way over to her other nipple,making her gasp and the new pleasure."Fuck me Gibbs"she moans,making his ready dick to twitch.She hasnt called him Gibbs in months and he had forgotten how sexy it sounded from her lips.He stood from his chair and pressed her back against his desk.He stopped his attack on her nipples and went back to her mouth.He ran his hands down her naked body and pulled down her thong.A strong hand grabbed her thigh and he lifted it up to his waist making his dick press to her hot centre.She moaned wanting more.She held him close to her body and breathed into his ear."I want you to fuck me as hard as you can".He didnt reply and she pulled back and looked into his eyes.He was questioning her and a smile appeared on her face."It's ok, I want this.You want hurt me"she said then kissed him.That was all he needed as he guided himself inside of her.They both let out a low moan at the instant pleasure.He started to move slowly in and out of her,taking his time to really enjoy what they were doing.He let go of her leg as she wrapped it around him.He pressed a hand to the small of her back to keep her hips where they were.Kate could feel the warmth growing inside her but it wasnt going to be enough to push her over the edge.She brought the other up and wrapped it around his waist and leant back on her arms,making some files and stationery fall to the ground.Her head dropped back at the new sensations this positon allowed.Gibbs braced himself with a hand on the desk as he leant forward and started kissing her chest.He started to move in and out of her faster.Kate let out another moan as her hips started to meet his with each thrust."Yes baby"she moaned loudly."Fuck me"she continued.Kate was never like this outside of the bedroom,but when she was he found it a huge turn on.She was so sexy when she was like and he couldnt ignore her wishes.He started thrusting faster and harder.Filling her completly with him."Oh fuck"he moaned loudly.He didnt know how much longer he could hold on for.He wanted Kate to cum before him."Cum for me Katie"he said.Her reply was another moan.He moved his hand from her back and brought it to her click.He rubbed it with his thumb.Kate's back started to arch and her breathing quickened.That was all it took and she felt the warmth surging through and and with his next thrust she was there."Oh baby,yes.Oh god"she screamed as she came.He kept his teasing on her clit until he came only seconds after her."Oh fuck Katie.Yes"he moaned as he let himself go inside her.He wrapped an arm around her middle and leant down to kiss her."That's one hell of a fantasy"he whispered making her laugh.They stayed like that for a few minutes trying to get their bearings.Kate ranher fingers through his hair."Come back to NCIS"he said breaking the silence.She gave him a small smile."Jet you know why I wont come back.If i did we wouldnt be able to do this anymore"she told him as she ran a hand over his check as he starred into her eyes."I know,I just"he paused trying to find the right words."I miss you"he said softly.Kate's heart skipped a beat and she pulled him down to her for a hug."I miss you too.None of the guys at ATF are as handsome as you"she told him.He gave a little chuckle."That's a good thing"he said then got off her and helped her up.Kate pciked up their clothes and they started to re-dress."You know you still get to see me everyday"she pointed out.He let out a sigh and nodded."It's just not the same I know"she said as she pulled on her jacket."Let's go home"she said holding out her hand.He took it and she led them to the elevator.He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and kissed her head."You know,I expect us to fulfill evert fantasy we have ever had about each other"she says with a gring.He gives a slight chuckle ."I thought as much"he said and kissed her.
Chapter End Notes:
Just a little random story that came to my mind while reading others.yes there will be more