- Text Size +
Kate woke slowly. She buried herself into the covers, not quite wanting to wake up. And then she caught the scent of him in the pillow. The memories of last night came rushing back to her. She lifted her head and caught another scent â€" fresh coffee. She opened her eyes to see Gibbs sitting in the chair, watching her silently as he sipped his coffee.

She sat up and looked around, turning to Gibbs when she discovered Tony and Tim were missing.

"I sent them to get breakfast," he said upon her inquiring look.

She looked down at the bed, suddenly worried that he would say it shouldn't have happened, it was a mistake, it couldn't happen again…

"Kate."

She nearly jumped when he suddenly appeared at the bedside.

He bent down and gently kissed her. "I don't regret it Katie," he whispered in her ear. He stood up straight again and pointed to the table. "Brought you some coffee. Get showered and dressed, we have a case to finish." He headed for the door.

"Gibbs," she said, causing him to stop and turn. She untangled herself from the sheets and walked over to him. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his lips down to hers. She kissed him, soft at first but quickly turning passionate. His arm wrapped around her waist, pulling her closer to him as he returned her kiss. She broke away with a soft sigh. "I don't regret it either," she said, her eyes twinkling. Gibbs leaned in for another short kiss and then pushed her away. "Go. The sooner we finish this case, the sooner we can stop sharing a hotel room with DiNozzo and McGee." Kate gave a short laugh and headed for the restroom. Gibbs watched her go with a small smile on his lips. He sipped his coffee and left to find the rest of his team.

The day passed in a blur of activity. A new piece of evidence they uncovered led them to who the killer was, and then it was a race to catch him before he managed to get out of the country. They finally cornered him in the late afternoon at a warehouse. It was four of them and one of him yet he still stupidly shot at them. Shots rang out from three guns simultaneously as the team fired back. The suspect dropped to the ground. Tony rushed forward to make sure he was dead. Gibbs turned to find out why Kate hadn't fired. She was holding her upper right arm and blood seeped between her fingers.

"Kate?" His voice showed his concern.

"Just a graze," she said, grimacing. "But, damn it hurts!"

Gibbs chuckled lightly. "Let me see," he said, gently prying her hand off the arm. He inspected it closely. Tony and Tim walked over to join them.

"Whoa, Kate, you ok?" Tony asked.

"Yea, just a graze," she replied.

"You're gonna need stitches," said Gibbs. Kate groaned.

Hours later, the crime scene had been handled, and Kate's arm had been stitched up. The team grabbed a couple of pizzas from a local pizza shop and returned to their hotel room.

They were all quiet as they ate. Kate grabbed her bag and disappeared into the restroom after just one slice of pizza. When she emerged twenty minutes later, she dropped her bag by the bed and continued to towel dry her hair. Tony was the next to go for a shower. Kate dropped her towel to the floor and went to sit by Gibbs at the table, her hair still wet and tangled from the shower. He looked at her and had to fight back the desire to kiss her.

"Would you re-do my bandage?" she asked. He nodded and picked up the supplies from nearby. He quickly took off the wet bandage and replaced it with a dry one. As he wound the gauze around her arm, his fingers lightly brushed her skin, sending shivers through her.

"Cold?" he asked, glancing up at her. She glared at him and he chuckled, pleased with the effect he had on her.

Kate moved over to the bed. Taking her comb out of her bag, she went to work on untangling her hair. Gibbs watched her out of the corner of his eye as he read the local newspaper. Tony came out from the shower. He made a playful snatch for Kate's comb, and drew his hand back with a yelp as she smacked it with the comb. Gibbs chuckled. He motioned for Tim to go next, and went back to reading his paper.

After his turn at the shower, Gibbs stretched out on his side of the bed. Kate ducked back into the restroom. Gibbs soon heard a blow dryer going. Kate returned five minutes later. She slipped under the covers next to him and watched the end of the news show that Tony had flipped the TV to. Gibbs moved under the covers and turned the light next to the bed off.

"Don't stay up too late, we go home in the morning." He turned on his side, back to Kate. Kate kept her attention on the TV, resisting the urge to press herself against his back. She could picture kissing and biting the back of his neck until… She forced those thoughts out of her head, suppressing a shiver of desire. She turned the other direction and closed her eyes, willing sleep to come.

It didn't. She kept thinking back to the night before, until her body was practically humming with desire. She could hear Tim and Tony snoring again, over the soft drone of the late night TV show they had left on but turned down low. She sighed softly. She felt Gibbs move and then his arm was around her again, his lips gently kissing the skin behind her ear. She swallowed a gasp. Neither of them spoke as his hands began to caress her body. His fingers slid under her shirt, up to her breasts to tease her nipples. She squirmed as his fingers moved back down, lightly trailing over her stomach till he hit her waistband.

Gibbs hooked his thumb in the waistband of her shorts, tugging at them, letting her know he wanted them off. She hesitated a second and he nipped lightly at her neck. She pushed the shorts and panties down, kicking them off under the covers. Gibbs ran his fingers over her hip and down her thigh. He slid his hand between her thighs, lifting her leg up and sliding one of his legs between hers. His fingertips barely brushed her skin as he moved his hand back up. He traced circles over her inner thighs. She shivered.

He gently bit down on the curve of her neck as his fingers moved up to brush over her clit. He heard her take a sharp intake of air, and then she held her breath as his finger circled around her clit. She exhaled when he moved and slid his finger inside of her.

He slipped his other arm under her, wrapping around her upper chest, just above her breasts, holding her back against him. Her hand reached backwards, reaching for his cock, but the angle was wrong and he was too close to her body. He pulled his fingers out of her and quickly pushed his own shorts and boxers down enough to free his cock. He grabbed her hip and pulled her backwards against him. His hard cock pressed against her ass. She wiggled her hips, rubbing her ass against him. He squeezed her tighter. His fingers went back to her clit. She trembled under his touch. He could sense it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge.

He shifted back a bit, letting his cock slide between her legs, gliding over her slick nether lips. She tilted her hips, silently asking. He complied, using his fingers to push himself into her.

The position was awkward. He wasn't able to slide fully into her, or even move much in and out, but neither of them seemed to care at that moment. He was inside her and that was all that mattered. He rubbed her clit harder, managing a tiny thrust with his hips that slid another inch of his cock inside her. Her body tensed and flexed, and he knew she was so very close. He pulled back, sliding his cock just slightly out of her and thrust back in, fingers moving faster.

And she exploded. Her pussy contracted and released repeatedly around his cock. She clutched at the sheets, biting down on the pillow to keep from crying out.

In that moment he swore he'd find a sound proof room when they got back to DC and fuck her until she screamed.

That though quickly left his mind as she pressed back against him and he exploded in his own orgasm. His cock jerked as he emptied himself into her. His lips went to the back of her neck, thankful her hair was brushed aside so he could sink his teeth into the nape of her neck. Her body arched in response, her pussy tightening again around his still pulsing cock.

He stayed inside her as their bodies slowly calmed. If it was like this here, where they were so limited in what they could do, he could only imagine how intense it would be to make love to her once they got back home.

He kissed the back of her neck and along her shoulder. She snuggled deeper into the covers and back against him.

A sudden bout of coughing from the bed next to them caused Gibbs to break away from her, quickly rolling over. He pulled his shorts and boxers back up and closed his eyes, feigning sleep. It wasn't necessary, however, as a moment later the snoring resumed from both men. He felt Kate dig under the covers for her shorts and panties and quickly slip them back on. He rolled back over, tugging at her arm till she faced him. He kissed her thoroughly, telling her without words exactly how he felt.

Her responding kiss was just as passionate and loving as his. They broke apart, his fingers softly stroking her cheek as they smiled at each other. He gave her another quick peck on the lips and they separated to sleep.

Gibbs fell asleep imagining all the ways he could make Kate scream.