- Text Size +
Part 5

“Now this is what I call an upgrade!” Tony inspected his new lodgings. The stall was easily twice the size of his old one. It had an en-suite bathroom and a separate little niche with a hammock for Ducky. They would not have to use the common shower stalls with their lack of locks and privacy anymore, thank Zeus. The floor was covered with a thick layer of wood shavings and over it an even thicker amount of sweet smelling straw and hay. It came up to his knees. A raised upholstered part at the back of the stall invited Tony to lean his upper body against it and go to sleep.

Tony nearly couldn't force his eyes away but then something else caught his attention. There was a mosaic decorating the upper part of the stall walls. With copulating centaurs in pornographic detail, didn't it figure?

Tomorrow would be soon enough to unpack their luggage for now it was safely resting in a corner. “That bedding is calling my name.” Tony moaned and took an eager step forward.

“Not so fast. I'm afraid Master Jerome was right, this alters your situation.” Ducky cautioned him.

Yeah, that had occurred to Tony, he wasn't stupid. Now he would have to win against a guardian of their race instead of a simple civilian. But he hadn't trained under the most bad-ass former marine that had ever graced the halls of NCIS for nothing. Gibbs still kicked his ass regularly, true, but Tony prided himself on making his boss work for it most of the time now. That should give him at least a fighting chance with anyone else, surely? “One more reason to get a good night's sleep to restore my energy, don't you agree?”

The cautious expression in Ducky's kind eyes and the way he blinked at the younger centaur was not a good sign. “While I'm pleased that you will finally get the status among your peers that you deserve, it also...well.”

“During the last two months you've been up more often and more closely to my private bits than anyone else in my life. Spit it out, it can't be that bad.”

“As you wish.” Ducky picked up a bag and began to methodically empty its contents into the waiting shelves. “It is not widely advertised, held secret in fact to give them privacy, but guardians differ from the regular males of our species in certain regards. Our creator intended them to be the first line of defense. Fierce, protective and aggressive warriors who can endure their lonely duty at the gates, so to say. Most of them prefer to have a companion as mate instead of a mare. Their nature would make them worry too much about a family they left at home and a pregnant mate shouldn't be involved in battle.”

Great. So he would have to face super studs. No matter, he still had some tricks in reserve. “Makes it harder to win against one of them.”

“I still think it would be better to be not as confrontational Anthony. They will take it as a challenge and you don't want them to be even more aggressive.” Ducky was standing beside the beautiful wooden box, resting his right hand on the lid. “But that was not what I was alluding to and unfortunately I can't go into detail. Only that you should know, what is true for regular stallions, counts doubly in all regards when it comes to guardians.”

Again Tony eyed the bedding longingly. Bigger training balls, bigger cock on the real deal, it wasn't that hard to guess. “So they're hung. It was you who said that my body is quite flexible.”

“Zeus created different kind of centaurs to fit different kind of needs. He wanted everyone to have the chance to find a perfect mate.”

“And he's a sex obsessed, kinky size queen of an old God with a traditional deaf spot when the word no is involved,” Tony couldn't help but throw in.

“Well, that's true too.” Ducky laughed. “But don't say it too loudly; he might object to the queen comment.”

That's what Tony would need now, the attention of a God. Not. There was nothing to it. Tony gestured at the waiting box and resigned himself to suffering more indignities.

He could hear Ducky snap on some latex gloves, opening something behind him and then the familiar sound of the lid of the lubricant jar being removed. “What I wanted to ask you, have you told the rest of the team what is going on?” Ducky asked.

Damn, these geisha balls really felt different to his old ones. Bigger and heavier.

“Are you kidding me? I would never hear the end of it.” Tony had made damn sure that McGee and Ziva had been securely away when he presented his request for leave to the boss. His probie had grown up a lot during the last two years, all thanks to Very Special Agent DiNozzo's expert tutelage, of course, but Tony doubted that Tim could pull off PMS jokes, he wasn't that good yet. OK, nobody was that good; there were no good PMS jokes. Hormones were plain evil. He would not make any more either and not because Ziva was at the other end of DC and couldn't eviscerate him with one of her knives.

Ducky adjusted something and it made Tony slump in relief. “Better, hmm? I thought so. Clench down on them, please. You'll have to sleep standing. Shifting on your feet will be perfect to get you accustomed to them in a gentle way. You will have to do some exercises tomorrow.”

Tony tiredly did as instructed. He guessed that he would have a case of muscle soreness in a few hours. He had to adjust or there would be hell to pay in the ring the day after tomorrow. No way was Tony allowing this new twist to impair his fighting ability. No way was he going to allow a stallion to pin him down and remove these stupid devices, thus claiming the right to mount him.

“You are aware that if you acquire a real mate, not just one to ride out your heat with, Ziva and Tim will find out anyway? Losing you would be a pity but you might want to move to another part of the country to join him or he might join you in DC.”

A life mate? For him? Perish the thought. “Trust me Duck, there's no need to worry about that.”

.-#-.

Part 6

The day had begun bad and gone downhill fast. First, his body was unable to hold still for more than a few minutes and, no matter what Ducky jokingly said, that was not normal for him. Usually he didn't feel as if his skin didn't fit him anymore. Desire was nothing new to him, he was an adult, but this level of neediness was ridiculous. Tony couldn't seem to find rest and everything itched. Or dripped. Ached. And he couldn't seem to get little Tony to calm down and not stand to attention. Nobody batted an eye but treated the nervous male as if this was just another day in his life.

Ducky had lovingly polished the younger centaur's coat with a soft rag after a rigorous brushing but all that gussying him up wouldn't last long the way Tony sweated. And then, just before he was about to enter the arena, his friend had held him back and, with an apologetic pat to his rump, fastened a cock ring around Tony's penis.

“Ducky?! Uh...” If he wasn't allowed to come, couldn't Ducky have done something about it sooner, say with a chastity device to prevent him becoming erect, instead of a cock ring keeping him this way? Defending himself while he sported a boner, it didn't sound like a good idea when doing combat.

“New kind of arena, new kind of challenger, new rules. Your mate will take it off and allow you release.”

Tony threw back his head defiantly. This wasn't fair; they were stacking the odds in the stallion's favor. “Or you'll remove it when I win.”

Ducky didn't meet his eyes and was instead concentrating on something behind them. “Uhm, yes. Good luck my dear boy.”

“Charming that you have so much confidence in my abilities,” Tony grumbled. He had heard the unsaid 'you will need it.' well enough. He centered himself and then stepped out into the brightly lit arena. This one was the same size as the one he had fought in three days ago but the covering was pristine, without any hoof prints and when Tony slowly stalked to the center of the circular space the smell of fresh wood shavings drifted up. He had always liked this smell.

There was no sound from the balcony but Tony didn't allow himself the illusion of being unobserved. The air was loaded with expectations and excitement.

Maybe he had been distracted with his contemplations; most likely he simply hadn't heard him coming. Just like any other time but when Tony turned around and didn't expect it, his boss was standing there, staring at him. Of course Leroy Jethro Gibbs was a guardian, how could he be anything else?
However, this was not a Gibbs Tony had ever seen before, and he had taken pride in the belief that he was one of the foremost experts on anything Gibbs. It made the hair at his neck stand up and all his instincts rake up the 'danger, danger' vibes.

For one thing he had never been given the chance to observe the male naked or in his centaur form and he lacked the clearance level to take a peek at the personal information in his boss' file. When Tony had allowed himself to speculate about it, he had always pictured Gibbs to be a gray centaur with dark legs and salt and pepper tail to match his hair color. He'd been wrong. Totally and utterly wrong. Gibbs' coat had the color of deep ebony with some brown highlights. No white hair to be found on his body at all. More pepper than salt in his tail. Wide green eyes wandered lower. Everything was dark, even...

He was aware that Gibbs was standing there like a statue, arrogantly granting the startled younger male all the time he wanted to inspect him. Tony gulped and licked his dry lips. Shit, next time Ducky tried to tell him something he should listen more carefully. He had tried to warn Tony. What had he said? Something about that everything applied to guardians in dual amounts. The gentle palomino hadn't only meant size. Two impressive cocks jutted out from between the dark centaurs' hind legs up against his belly. Both organs were ridged and thick, the upper one was a little bit longer than its counterpart and leaking heavily.

Yeah, why go to all the trouble and create a companion with two working, inviting holes if they couldn't be used at the same time?

Zeus was not only a size queen, he also had to have unknown time travel powers and a kink for Japanese porn when he created his guardian centaurs, because Tony felt as if he had been thrown in the middle of some Hentai porn dream.

Tony's eyes flew up and met challenging blue ones. There was a faint smile playing around Gibbs' lips. Suddenly the surprise and tingling fear disappeared and all that was left was blazing anger. Now, only after Tony proven himself worthy Gibbs dared to appear? After the words he said when Tony had handed him that sheet of paper?

He would find a way to kill the bastard. No, on second thought death was too good for him. Tony would subdue Gibbs - the how to accomplish that feat would come to him later, maybe sleeping pills in his coffee? - tie him up, hoist him on the hood of his yellow Charger and make him watch while Tony first built a bonfire with his awful wardrobe on the front lawn, that could be considered a public service, and afterward torch his precious boat!

The tension got the better of him; Tony reared up and came down again with enough force to shake the ground. It didn't look as if his antics impressed Gibbs much; he only raised an eyebrow, but when had they ever? It was time to change tactics. With a bright false smile plastered on his face Tony stemmed his hands to his front hipbones and ignored his traitorously twitching body and his own stiff cock.

“Fancy meeting you here boss! I'm not late, you can't be here to drag me back to work, so what do you want?”

.-#-.