- Text Size +
Part 7

Of course Gibbs didn't deign to answer him with words but with only a tilt of his head and a twitch of his mouth. Just like at work he expected Tony to find the answers for the easy questions on his own. And the answer was kind of obvious, even discounting the two very pronounced declarations Gibbs sported. Apart from following professional orders, and those only if he thought they had merit or he could not circumvent them, this stubborn male had never done anything in his life he didn't want.

When Gibbs made the first move in Tony's direction the younger centaur had to force himself to show no other reaction than an initial nervous step backward. With his powerful legs eating up the ground Gibbs circled Tony and the chestnut colored centaur rotated on the spot, always making sure to only present his front to the stallion.

“Why the sudden interest? We've worked together for more than five years.” Doubts reared their ugly heads. Wouldn't it be typical for him to bend his neck for his boss only to find out later that it had been just another method for the possessive bastard to rule over his time? On ordinary days Gibbs and his demands to be always available were hell on Tony's love life. A mate would certainly be a bigger obstacle for the smooth running of the team than a casual lover.

“Never thought you'd be interested. Never knew you've never gone through a Season,” Gibbs gruffly answered and the radius of the track he created got a little bit tighter every minute.

Not interested?! “I flirt with you all the time!”

“DiNozzo, you flirt with everything that moves and fuck every attractive female who holds still for long enough.” Gibbs' tail lashed the air rhythmically and Tony's own twitched in answer, and then rose up despite the younger male's best efforts to keep it down.

“And now, just like that, you've decided you want your turn?” Tony spat. If there was an existing relationship the Council tended to evaluate it and keep the pair together during the submissive partner's heat. Tony could have avoided a lot of angst if ...

Gibbs laughed throatily, the pupils of his eyes slowly eating away the brilliant blue color. “No, I thought you'd come back well fucked with a shit eating grin on your lips and unable to sit down but suddenly you've decided to get picky.”

Ducky must have made some calls. “And picky means I'll accept you? And you'll indulge me, take one for the team?” And Zeus, it hurt to even ask that question, hurt on a level so far down and existential that the wrong reaction would leave deep wounds.

“Oh, you want me Tony.”

Arrogance, thy name is Jethro. He had reasons, all right. It had never been a secret how much the younger agent looked up to his boss and that his appreciation wasn't purely professional. Tony kept rotating, his hind legs pacing on the spot, the front hooves mimicking the larger circle Gibbs was making. A little bit closer and they would be within touching distance. Now, just because Gibbs had appeared and offered his 'services' Tony was expected to get with the program? Tony wanted more for himself than a heat fueled romp, a slap on the bottom afterward and then back to the daily grind as if nothing had happened.

“At the moment my hormones are in the driver's seat. I'll manage without your help. A few more hours and I'll be satisfied by any cock. And when it's over I'll come back to DC, grinning, well fucked.” He flung the older male's words back at him. Better some stranger than a pity fuck.

Tony observed with satisfaction how Gibbs reared back and bared his teeth for a moment. “Is that so? Then I'll step out of this ring and let the next stud take my place. Just say the word and make no mistake: if you choose me, if I mount you, there'll be no other stallions besides me.”

That wasn't a declaration of intent, no offer for a real mate bond, but it was more than Tony had ever hoped to get from Gibbs. The grin on his face had a maniacal edge. “You think you can keep me satisfied?” Tony taunted and suddenly whirled around, his tail held high.

Only to fling his hind legs in a high arch which narrowly missed Gibbs' shoulder.

The dance began and it was to an age-old tune. If you want me, come and prove that you can catch me.

.-#-.

Part 8

It was a foregone conclusion that this wasn't a fight the younger centaur could win without something way out of the norm pulling the reigns of fortune in his favor. Not that he really wanted to win the match... and at the same moment lose the male he had longed for since Tony had met him. Nevertheless the anger over the way this had come to pass burned in his belly, a darker companion to the Heat, and both fueled his desire to make Gibbs really work for this victory.

He knew better than to let his boss get a good hold of him. That would end this fight within seconds. Agility and a longer reach were what always worked for Tony, combined with an uncanny talent to deflect and misdirect. A feint here, a sharp turn there. Brash movements that hid the real attack.

Unfortunately Gibbs had exhausted his patience with the circling earlier and after observing the other male's antics for a few minutes he struck fast and mercilessly. Within seconds he had swept Tony off his hooves, pinned him down and had his hands held securely behind his back. Tony needed a few seconds to get his bearings again. That had been embarrassingly fast. Maybe Gibbs was holding back during their sparring sessions at home. Or maybe he was more used to fighting in his centaur form than Tony.

The impact with the ground had pressed the air out of his lungs. Tony panted loudly and lay sideways in the fragrant wood shavings. There was no way he could escape this expert hold, both centaurs knew it very well. Gibbs wasted no more time. Tony could feel his conqueror tug the brunet male's unbound tail out of the way between their bodies. This action made Tony look back over one of his shoulders. He blinked and observed silently how the stallion casually gathered the long brown strands, wrapped them around the left forearm before reaching and exchanging the hold on Tony's wrists to this hand as well. It freed his right hand to do what he wanted. Tony couldn't see but feel what happened next.

Even in this situation Gibbs was methodical and effective. His deft touch made more color shoot into the conquered male's cheeks and not because of shame either.

A few minutes later Tony, who tried not to whimper, watched as Gibbs held up the two strings of metallic geisha balls, one of them glistening with the lube that had been applied to facilitate their entry into his anus earlier, the other one dripping wet.

Ducky's lecturing words were a faint echo in Tony's ears, telling him about how companion and stallion were built to be perfect halves of a fitting whole, how a submissive's body provided the preparation of one channel, the dominant's nature and honor was to provide the lubrication for the other. From what Tony had seen earlier that wouldn't be a problem with this dominant.

Gibbs eyes bore into Tony's and he pointedly let the handles fall from his fingertips. As soon as the beads hit the ground Gibbs kicked at them and they were carelessly flung against the wall of the arena.

The unbreakable grip around his wrists didn't let up and forced him to his hooves. Tony knew what was now expected of him but he hesitated, first tried to read the expression on the dominant centaur's face instead of formally offering himself to Gibbs. Gibbs, who looked... angry?

“B-b-Boss?” Tony stuttered and for a moment thought he could detect a softening of the older man's stern features. “Be gentle with me,” Tony said and reflexively tried to make it sound half joking, half sincere and accompanied the comment with one of his charming grins. The moment passed, Gibbs growled and another insistent tug turned Tony around, facing away from the stallion.

“Don't confuse me with one of your usual tame bedmates, I don't play games.”

Tony stumbled and had two legs to hold up under the heavy weight that suddenly bore down on him. One set of muscular legs pressed against his ribcage the other forced his hindquarters further apart. Then Gibbs stilled and waited.

Tony let his head fall forward, opened his stance further and hesitantly pressed back.

First there was only hot pressure against his anus, then the feeling of something giving way. He could take an educated guess by what he had seen; the upper cock of Gibbs was longer than its twin. Then a sharp tearing pain joined the sensation cocktail.

It wasn't hurting a lot, compared to being shot not even close, but it was such a strange sensation that it won the battle for dominance over his heat riddled brain. For a short moment Tony opened the eyes he had closed and blinked confusedly and disconnectedly up to the ornate ceiling. Above him a painted sleek brown centaur was being claimed by a painted buff looking warrior who was still wearing his battle armor and helmet.

The heavy, hot weight against his back shifted and another inch of throbbing flesh pressed into his untried body. Tony trembled in shock. What he felt entering him now weren't pieces of unfeeling silicone or metal, it were parts of another centaur, part of Gibbs. Gibbs, who was breathing in his ear, whose body weighed heavily against Tony's back. Gibbs' huge cocks slowly sank deeper and deeper into Tony, stretched him until all he could do was pant pathetically and throw back his head to shout loudly.

The next sharp sensation didn't assault his ass but the back of his head and this one was anything but new. Nor was the commanding voice growling in his ear. “Relax! Don't fight it.”

And like most other times Tony reacted to that tone of voice and did his best to follow the boss' orders.

“Damn it, you're tight, clenching around me like this. I can feel every little move you make.” Gibbs twisted, reached down and deftly massaged the openings where his cocks disappeared into the submissive centaur's body with the hand that wasn't holding Tony's tail like a leash and his wrists at the same time. The movement forced Tony's upper torso to bend back and he got to observe wide eyed how Gibbs raised his hand and sniffed at their mingled body fluids that coated it. “So wet.”

“Told ya, hormones,” Tony panted defiantly. He desperately wanted to hold something back even if it was only denying Gibbs the acknowledgment that he was the main reason for the sensations Tony felt, positive and negative ones alike. As long as the ornery bastard wasn't reciprocating, uttering the phrases that would ask for a true mate bond, and treated this like nothing more than a hot ride, Tony didn't want to give in either. Unfortunately riling up this particular stallion was never a good idea and Tony paid for that cheeky comment with a sharp nip of teeth against his neck and a controlled deep push inside that made him take just a little bit more of Gibbs' cocks than he was prepared to take comfortably.

“Ah!” He instinctively tried to get away but there was no escape from the vice-like grip of legs around his ribcage or the firm hand that held him captive.

“Shhhh.... Absolutely no sense of self preservation. It is a miracle that you survived to see adulthood. You never know when to better shut your trap DiNozzo. I shouldn't have expected you to act out of character during mating, hmm?”

Gibbs movements were turning gentler now, as was the way he mouthed the place between the younger male's neck and shoulder where he had bit down earlier. But the touch that was really making Tony's heartbeat stutter was at the back of his head, long fingers carding through his sweat soaked hair. Not to tug or direct but to make soothing contact.

.-#-.
Chapter End Notes:
Yes, I know that I have a ...most would call it unhealthy fascination with body fluids as long as they are not body waste. It comes from my amusement about how a) a lot of people like to ignore them apart from adding that after sex one half of the couple stumbles into the bathroom to retrieve a towel to wipe and b) porn, where most of the time everything is clean and shiny until it comes to the inevitable cum-shot.