- Text Size +
Part 9

"Cock ring's still on, remove it. Please.” Tony desperately pleaded and fought against the iron grip holding his hands behind his back. Not that he would be able to remove the leathery torture device himself with another centaur plastered to his back and in the way. The Circe du Solei would never invite him for an audition, Tony wasn't that bendy sideways.

Gibbs, instead of pulling out for a little bit to take care of the problem increased the speed of his thrusts. That only served to steal Tony's breath further and aggravate his 'problem'.

“It stays on.”

“But, but Boss!” Without meaning to, as if his body had a mind on its own, his fore hooves pawed the ground in protest. He nervously pranced on the spot but the additional movement only served to help Gibbs to fuck him deeper. Tony wanted to come, he felt like his poor aching balls would combust any second if the pressure didn't let up.

He panted faster and faster, threw his head from side to side. He nearly missed the “Here we go,” Gibbs roughly uttered and Tony dismissed the words from his mind because the stallion suddenly altered his rhythm. Instead of small rhythmic, regular movement Gibbs retreated nearly fully, slammed back and followed it up by a slow glide out again. Then another fast one that rocked the submissive centaur's body and stole the breath from his lungs. Gibbs was relentless and Tony could never predict what would come next, slow, fast, deep or shallow. He did not have enough working brain cells left to be embarrassed about the needy whines that steadily streamed from his mouth.

The sound of squelching smacks, skin meeting skin, of one centaur’s breathing heavily and the other one pleading... Every ridge and inch of the big cocks stroking against Tony's inside walls and entrances stoked the fire in his veins higher. Something had to give, had to, had to, had to! Tony sobbed. He had never felt like this before. The tremors that racked his insides increased in intensity, acquired strange little painful lightning bolts that sent sparks up to his brain and short circuited the last vestiges of thinking ability.

Time lost its meaning as well for a few heartbeats.

“You with me?” a deep voice called Tony back.

“Uh?” He shook himself and took stock of what was going on.

His poor neglected cock was still pulsing and pushing against its cage but the rest of ...well, everything down there was a mass of twitching muscles purring their satisfaction up to Tony's shocked brain. That had been nothing like the orgasms he was used to. And the little aftershocks he now felt only pointed out that they were happening around what felt like twin rods of steel.

Tony blinked sweat and tears out of his eyes, gulped down the little spit left in his mouth to wet his dry, achy throat.

Gibbs hadn't reached his own peak.

“Wow, Boss. That was...” for once Tony lacked the words to articulate himself fully. Or even partly. Then doubts assaulted him, bringing him back from this nice floaty place he had been catapulted up to and down to the very cold reality. Clenching his openings together told him that Gibbs really was just as hard as he had been before the younger centaur had orgasmed. Did that mean that he hadn't enjoyed himself as much as Tony?

“You didn't come?” He hesitantly dared to ask and tried to turn his upper body around to look at the dark centaur.

A tug and growl told him that this was not permitted. “Can't. Hold still, damn it DiNozzo. Stop your wriggling!”

Strangled laughter bubbled up Tony's throat. “You can't? I'm the one wearing a cock ring Boss, didn't see one on you.”

Gibbs growled. “Not allowed to, part of the test if we're compatible, my self control. You're revving my engine but even with all that incentive I can't get hard again as often as you'd need it naturally, have to hold it. If I can't match your need, they'll send another stud in to fuck you instead.”

Another stud? Tony froze in place. “I'm holding still, feel it? Still like the surface of a mountain lake on a windless day, like the crazy monks up in the Himalayas watching the snow melt, like-” A calloused fingertip pressed against Tony's lips.

“No talking either. Try to savor this respite, conserve your energy.” The finger left his lip. The next second Gibbs' left hand pressed over the place where Tony's heart was beating frantically. “Match my breaths. In. Out. In...”

Tony concentrated on the boss' voice and for a little while it was working. Then all this stillness and restraint began to only highlight the waiting, throbbing hardness in his ass and pussy. Oh Zeus, he really, truly had one of those now too, hadn't he? Shit. He could only be thankful that it wasn't accompanied by working reproductive organs, hermaphrodites couldn't conceive. And said pussy, as if it had a mind of its own, was beginning to actively massage the stiff intruder inside and of course his traitorous asshole took up the challenge and started to contract as well instead of just twitching.

“Ugh, sorry boss.” Tony whispered.

“It's beginning again. You're fully into your heat now.”

All Tony could do was helplessly nod his head and lean back against the strong body on his back, not even bothering to suppress the needy sobs any longer. And he had thought that he could ride this out with the help of sex toys? By now he would be writhing helplessly on the floor of his apartment, keening for someone to help him.

He didn't know how long it lasted; it left him with the impression of frantic activity interrupted by passive, tender breaks. Strong hands gentling him and directing him in turn. Trice Gibbs had held him close after the stallion had ejaculated, tried to keep him halfway calm until the older centaur was getting hard again. Tony refused to think too much about the words that had tumbled out of his mouth. So damn needy.

But now the fog had lifted and the tyrannical needs of his body had let up a bit. Good, he doubted that he would have been able to stay on his legs one more time, with or without Gibbs steadying presence.

“Never thought I'd say that about sex, but...not again, please.”

Gibbs dismounted and Tony flinched. That wasn't a good feeling at all. The kiss the stallion pressed against his forehead on the other hand and the way he steadied him on the way to the doorway, that felt wonderful.

“Nah, for tonight it’s over. We have to give your body time to heal a little bit or there'd be the risk of injury anyway. Ducky will take good care of you.”

And with those words and after ruffling through Tony's soaked hair one more time he disappeared. The waiting Ducky wrapped a blanket around the young companion's shoulders and then took him by the hand. Tony, numb and unresistingly, followed the kind male to their accommodations.

Tony limped, his legs stiff, down the corridor. He could feel how with every step he took a little bit more of Gibbs' come mixed with his own juices was seeping out of his body and down his legs. Tonight he spared possible onlookers and what they might think no thought and held his tail high on his own. Tail hair and sticky, rubbed raw skin? Not a good combination. He felt sore but much more than his stinging openings, the emptiness inside, it was the emptiness beside him that was making him miserable.

Why had Gibbs left so fast?

Ducky was clucking and looking at him compassionately but he was a pale substitute.

Tony took another stumbling step and something bumped lightly against his belly. He looked down and blinked at his neglected, stiff and bobbing penis.

Huh. Gibbs hadn't removed the cock ring, and Tony had forgotten and was only now becoming aware of it again. Well, come to think of it, adding another sensation to the mix might have very well blown his brain.

“See Duck, I was right. You're the one to remove it.” As soon as the words left his mouth he regretted them. This once Tony wished to have been mistaken. Ducky had said only his mate would be allowed to take it off and allow him to come... well, comes this way as well. Gibbs never forgot anything. Never.

Did that mean that, even after tonight, that Gibbs wasn't Tony's mate?

.-#-.

Part 10

“Do you need to void? You know the drill: Use the facilities, shower and then we'll have you cleaned up and ready for bed in no time, you'll see.”

Tony had been listlessly following every instruction, his thoughts circling uselessly around a certain silver haired male.

That was a little bit too much good cheer to be believable, even for the Duckman, but Tony was too numb and too tired to do anything else but follow this suggestion. His body felt bad enough on its own, he didn't need to add filthy to the negative column of today's accounting. A lot of soap and hot water later Tony stepped out of the big shower stall, feeling more like his pre-heat self again.

Ducky opened his mouth and Tony held up one hand, it was to the young male's disgust trembling slightly, interrupting him before he could say anything else. “If the next words I hear from you are 'How do you feel, dear boy?' like this was just another day, I will shake you until your teeth rattle.”

“Then I will refrain from doing so. There has been too much violence today already. Now, turn around please. Oh my, I will have words with Jethro; he should have taken more care. At least you are nearly opened fully.”

“Nearly opened fully?!” Tony repeated. “You're his physician as well so don't tell me you are clueless about his ...assets. You're the one who haunted me about stretching beforehand. At times it felt like if he'd reach any deeper inside me, I would feel him nudge against my heart! And I can't believe I just said that aloud. McPrudish complains about too much information sharing? He hasn't heard anything yet.”

Instead of commenting the palomino altered his touch. “Feel that?”

“Ouch!”

“That's the remains of your hymen. It hasn't been so much torn as mainly shoved aside. It will take a few more mountings to rub it away completely.” Ducky explained.

The itching and feeling of burning up had receded. Not stopped, not really, Tony could feel it waiting in the background to flare up again. His insides were mournfully cramping around nothing. “Oh, I forgot. The geisha balls are somewhere in the arena.”

“Don't worry about it, the clean-up crew will find them and deliver them to us. We won't use the balls tonight anyway; Jethro told me he does not like you wearing them. Considering your tattered condition that is not a bad idea at all.”

The doctor busied himself with applying something icy that smelled medicinal.

Tony shifted his weight. He was beginning to feel a little better. “Ducky?” he hesitantly asked.

“Yes?”

“I thought Gibbs... should have come with us back to our quarters. I got the impression that he was kind of pissed at me? Not that it would be something new per se, but.... Any idea why?”

A minute went by and Tony was beginning to think the older male would for once not share his opinion.

When Ducky began to speak he sounded cautious. “Anthony, this is not Gibbs the Agent who you're used to face in the office every day.”

“The lack of pumpkin orange color on the walls has clued me in already Ducky.”

Ducky sighed. “You don't understand. Here at the Gathering Plains he is a Guardian, among his peers, behaves like one and expects a certain behavior from you in return. Guardians are hardwired to be dominant and caring towards prospective mates. He chose you. You fought for the chance to be presented to him and won, no matter that you weren't aware of it at the time. If you really want him, on a permanent basis, you don't have to prove anything anymore apart from being able to fit his body and souls' needs. All your struggling is just riling him up and makes him question that you are fully committed to mating with him. At least that's my guess.”

“If I'd surrendered when he entered the arena he would have reacted differently? Is that what you are trying to tell me?”

Ducky hesitated and blinked at him earnestly over the rims of his glasses. “I'm not a fortune teller but I've witnessed a lot during my life and I've known Jethro for quite some time. No, you were right to make him stake his claim but after he removed the geisha balls any struggling is considered a sign that you don't accept him.”

Oh. “Do you really think if I act like a perfect mate it will please him? I mean, Shannon must have been his mate and I can't compete with that. Wrong coat color, for one thing. Not that I wish I could transform into a redhead; or a woman, I like my dick. OK, I like my new bits too, when they are not cramping, or you know, leaking. That's embarrassing. But I'm still no one’s ideal mate and-”

Thankfully Ducky interrupted him before Tony could embarrass himself further with his babbling. “No Anthony.”

No? Despite his own reservations Tony felt as if he's been punched in the gut by Ducky agreeing with him.

Ducky had seen his reaction and hastened to clarify his statement. “Shannon, Hades take care of her soul, was without a doubt Jethro's mate in the past, but you can become his mate now. Different to her but just as cherished. Be yourself, don't act, don't try to guess what he might want and fake it, Jethro will detect any falsehood and won't appreciate it. You trust him?”

That was a no-brainer. Tony nodded.

“Then my advice is to relax and let him lead. Enjoy.”

That was easier said than done. Ducky sounded very sure, Tony wished he could be just as certain. He watched the soft smile playing around the older centaur's lips and the twinkle in his eyes. “Did you call the boss to let him know that I'm in trouble?”

In hindsight it was obvious that his boss and the M.E had been in contact with each other somehow during the last week, Ducky had been distracted and less concerned the two days before Gibbs had appeared in the arena, he must have anticipated him showing up.

“Jethro asked me, before we left DC, to keep him updated on how you were doing. I guessed that he was planning something, but not the particulars.”

Knowing that would have spared Tony a lot of heartache. “And you didn't think I'd want to know about that little fact?”

“You seemed to be quite cross with Jethro and I didn't want to aggravate you further. If you remember, you were very against discussing our fearless leader in any capacity and certainly not connected to matters of the heart.”

Yes, he had been. Tony uneasily let his eyes roam around the room. Something was still eluding him. His right hand rose reflexively to rub over the back of his head and then he got it. His eyes settled on the empty box that held pride of place on the middle of a shelf.

The hormones really must have addled his brain. “I'm an idiot.” A handmade, beautiful wooden box. Clean lines, its gorgeous surface sanded to perfection. Functional. He went over to the shelf and opened it. The sides had been fitted together with some fancy carpentry work. Dovetailed, Tony thought it was called. No nails had been used at all to make this piece. It had taken a lot of dedication and skill to craft the box. And time. No way had it been finished within a few days. No power tools involved, Tony would bet his Corvette on it.

The box had been a gesture; it was Tony's turn to reciprocate.

.-#-.