- Text Size +
Part 11

“Uh, Ducky, would you...?” Tony had fetched an item from the shelf beside the box and held it out to his friend with a nervous smile on his face.

“Certainly.” Without commenting further Ducky pulled off his latex gloves and took the rolled up tail binding. That the kind man wasn't rubbing his nose in it made Tony love him a little bit more. In a purely platonic way, of course. The old centaur began to tell his charge a story about something he had seen as a young male, while traveling through Europe on his Grand Tour, a practice that had fallen out of favor before Tony had reached adulthood himself. Tony nearly zoned on Ducky's voice while the palomino thoroughly combed out Tony's tail and then braided it before beginning to wrap the white cloth firmly around the base of the tail, down to where the bony part ended.

“That tickles!” Tony complained and watched. In contrast to the stall they had been assigned before, which had lacked anything but the essentials, this one had a huge mirror on one wall. It had been hung at the perfect height to allow Tony to observe what his friend was doing. If he wanted to. For Tony there was no choice involved. He didn't want to, but he couldn't look away either, the same as the last two days. This horrified fascination was nothing new.

“You, my dear boy, are an awful whiner.” Ducky chastised him softly and folded the braid back on itself four times until it came to lie halfway over the already wrapped part. Then he resumed winding the bandage around it until only the bends betrayed the chestnut color of the hair. “Unless, of course, you are severely hurt, then you keep silent. It would be more logical the other way around. There you go, I'm finished. We might have to replace the bandage with a fresh one before you go into the arena.”

Tony was a bit of a hedonist and was not ashamed to show it, or to pamper himself with quality clothes that felt soft against his skin and made him look more handsome. Sleeping naked on expensive high threat count sheets? But of course, what else did you expect? He had always been very aware of his own body.

The evening after Ducky had explained what was happening to him, he had nearly torn his garments off in his haste to get naked the minute he reached the privacy of his apartment. Curled up with his knees to his chest and the soles of feet pressed to the surface of the huge mirror which covered the door to his wardrobe, his fingertips had brushing against the membrane that hid this strange new developing organ. He had fingered himself, cataloged every new sensation. After growing used to the way his body worked for 36 years trying to integrate this new aspect into the picture had been difficult.

It had taken Tony hours (and his lips turning blue from the cold) to wretch himself away from the mirror then. Now it was two months later, and he still hadn't been able to convince himself to let a particular section of his movie collection out of their exile in a cardboard box at the back of his storage room and back to his highly organized movie shelf. On the other hand, his hermaphrodite porn collection had grown substantially. For research purposes, DiNozzo style.

Not that any of those flicks had prepared him for the real deal.

Now, looking at his well fucked ass, reddened, swollen and with the holes opening and closing like hungry mouths, offset by the bound tail, reality couldn't be denied any longer. He'd done it. With Gibbs. Had sex. With Gibbs. And been - how did the expression go? -ridden hard and put away wet. By Gibbs.

Wow.

And just this moment he was watching Ducky set the stage for one crucial step further down the road for something Tony longed for. Mating. Always provided that he got it right and didn't fuck it up, like he had tonight. Tony took a deep breath and decided that thinking too hard would only make him crazy. Hadn't it been overthinking that had led him wrong tonight?

Occupied with his thoughts he had missed that Ducky had picked up something else.

It was a strip of soft, pristine white cotton. At one of the shorter ends of the trapezoid shaped thing the corners were connected by an adjustable strap, the two other corners sported a long thin strap each, freely dangling down.

“Do I want to know what that is for? It looks ridiculous.” Tony eyed the contraption dubiously.

Ducky rolled his eyes heavenward. Even his patience had limits. “I'm aware that this has not been designed by some famous fashion guru but I thought, maybe mistakenly, that you might want to lie down to sleep comfortably. This is called Thiamena's Shield, something that will keep your tender and swollen privates safe from making contact with all this scratchy straw.”

Well, that made it sound beneficial, yes. He could be forgiven for not making the connection, he had never seen a centaur in their natural form wear any clothing at all and this was a sort of panty hose? Tony still couldn't help the thought that he should count his blessings that the contraption was white and not some pale mint or, he shuddered, pink.

Ducky put the end with the adjustable strap around Tony's penis and testicles, tugged at it until it fitted comfortably. The thing now formed a pouch over his openings and the end with the dangling straps...

“Ducky, please tell me I did not just watch you decorate my poor tail with an elaborate white bow?”

The two centaurs stared at each other, Tony comically taken aback and Ducky serenely.

“Just promise me that you won't take a picture while I sleep for, I don't know, your personal 'The Mating of Anthony DiNozzo' LifeTime documentation.” It wasn't his best joke ever, it made it easily into the worst of list in fact, but Tony couldn't do better at the moment. It was either make fun of yourself or cry and out of the two he had always preferred the first option.

Ducky shook his head and led him to the bedding area. “Lie down. Catch as much rest as you can before the next major Heat wave hits you.”

Sleep was already dragging him under fast and before Tony drifted off completely he thought he heard a deep voice asking how he was doing and Ducky answering, but he couldn't rouse himself again. He snuggled deeper into his blanket and dreamed about being watched by clear blue eyes the whole night.

.-#-.

Part 12

He had slept like the dead until late afternoon, not disturbed by the lack of comfortable mattress or fine feather pillow at all, only to awaken to his body going nuts on him again. The Heat was a cruel mistress, tormenting him with cramps and temperature spikes until all he could do not to sob like a stupid damsel in porno-distress was to stand as still as possible in his stall, avoiding any stimulation that would aggravate his condition while thoughts and worries about what was about to happen soon were chasing each other in his head. Ducky had tried to cool him down with sponge baths, with limited success, and had forced food and water on him.

The way to the arena was a torture made of anticipation and nervousness.

As soon as he had been sure that the stallion stalking in his direction was the one he longed for Tony had taken a deep, deep breath and taken the ritual pose of a submissive centaur offering himself to his mate for claiming: ass out and held invitingly high, uncovered to signify his wish to be mounted. Shoulders straight, he was not ashamed to be here, out in the open, witnessed. Waiting for his mate, his eyes lowered submissively.

With possible release so near Tony had to bite down hard on his tongue and use the pain so he wouldn't shout for Gibbs to hurry. That would not be proper behavior at all, would it? Standing here, with his pussy and asshole exposed by his tail held high, hands in fists by his side, every muscle strung like a cord and every second stretched into infinity took every ounce of self control Tony had.

Gibbs was not a sadistic male, Tony didn't believe for one moment that he enjoyed the distress he was in so all he had to do was wait it out. The first touch when it came, a soothing, possessive stroke over the right flank, forced a low moan from between his lips.

Wet and raspy sensation on his chin. Green eyes flew open and were met by smoldering blue ones. Tony helplessly watched Gibbs' tongue lick over those thin, expressive lips. Without thinking about it Tony mirrored the act with his own tongue and was startled to taste the distinct coppery tang of blood, felt how it trickled down his chin. He must have bitten down harder than he had thought.

Strong fingers on his chin tilted his head. Tony couldn't bring himself to close his eyes; he would have hated to miss anything. The raspy sensation returned and he let himself be licked clean.

“No more injuring yourself, 's not allowed” Gibbs growled and circled him, inspected him, always keeping his hands somewhere on Tony's body.

Then something Tony had seen but not comprehended pressed to the forefront, making the younger male twist his upper body sharply around to stare at the stallion. Tony had been a cop for too long to misunderstand the discolorations on his mate's torso for anything but bruises caused by a hard physical confrontation. By the color and shapes they were only hours old.

“You fought. Without backup?” Tony was horrified. Ducky was a wonderful friend and Tony wouldn't want to oppose him when he had a scalpel in his hands, but he was no one’s idea of someone you wanted to have at your six. The other centaurs Tony would trust to keep Gibbs alive to terrorize them another day were back at DC.

Gibbs' blue eyes flashed and he raised his chin. “Fought and won.”

The way he glared made Tony squirm. So much for his resolution not to fuck up again. “Well, of course. Always fun to see you kick ass. Don't like to see you hurt though,” he tried to backpedal. Then he got it. It hadn't only been Gibbs who had doubted his willingness to accept the dark Guardian fully. No wonder Gibbs looked nearly feral; he must be in a state of battle high.

Yeah, Tony had fucked up yesterday, all right. Gibbs would not appreciate a verbal apology, it was against his rules. The words 'now come get your reward' were nearly out of his mouth but Tony swallowed them down. They sounded good, and provocative, but they would have been wrong. Something in the way Gibbs held himself, how he watched Tony as if bracing himself against a possible kick- Was he not as self-confident as Tony had believed him to be?

“Stupid cock-for-brains,” Tony waved his hands dismissively. “Now that I know how great being fucked can feel they think I would trade up? Bah, as if I'd ever let anyone but you near, Boss.”

He was being rewarded by one of the rare truly delighted smiles lighting up Gibbs' face. “Is that so, DiNozzo?”

“Yep. I'm an honest one cock only male now. Hmm, two cock male if we get technical, three adding my own. Uh. You know what I mean.” Ouch. Better quit while you are ahead Anthony or change the subject. “Don't think anyone else could handle me. I'd drive them insane and exhaust them within the night.”

Tony wanted to playfully lash with his tail but he had forgotten about the binding. He threw it a dramatic, poisonous glare and then winked at Gibbs. “So, Boss. I know you normally don't like to show off for an audience but how about we skip further emo crap and show those losers what they can never have?”

Damn it, that predatory smirk looked hot on the bastard's face. “That's my Tony, always putting your foot into it. For a minute I thought they'd sent me into the wrong arena to serve some meek debutante instead.”

“Meek debutantes would die of fright, Boss. Now, please, I'm kind of getting desperate here.” Tony took a step until he was nearly plastered to the other centaur’s skin. Beautiful skin he wasn't allowed to touch. But there would be other nights, oh yes.

“You'll never have to beg Tony.” Gibbs surprised him with a short, hard and conquering kiss, more a clash of lips, before turning him around. “Unless you want to beg.”

Tony took his position again and expected that Gibbs would mount him immediately but what parted his hungry hole was a lot thinner than he'd expected. Fingers instead of a stiff cock, inquisitively holding him open, exploring every fold and square inch of trembling flesh.

Gibbs' voice was low, just loud enough to be heard by Tony, and only him. “Looks all right but you're still tender, eh? Couldn't care for you myself last night, was forced to teach some studs manners instead, worried me. Let me, there, there... Duck shouted at me, do you know that? Made it sound like I nearly tore you apart.” The rough, growly quality in his voice increased and wherever he touched, Tony's body reacted.

“Zeus, so wet, so hot, so responsive. Can't believe it, your holes are sucking on my fingers. Yeah, just like that. 's going to feel so good, sinking into you again.”

Gibbs, the king of silence, talking dirty? To Tony? Major turn on! There was no coherent answer expected surely, just moans. And moans Gibbs got, with a lot of whimpers and pants thrown in for good measure. Where was a mirror when you really, really needed one?

.-#-.