- Text Size +
Part 13

Tony watched from out of the corner of his eye how Gibbs reared up and had only a few seconds to admire the powerful muscles bunching and stretching beneath the dark coat on hind haunches and lower body. The action also gave him an excellent look at what would hopefully very soon fill him to the hilt. In his less lucid moments during the afternoon he had fantasized about Gibbs' cocks, their girth and length, thickly coated with precum and how they would be - right this moment, now! Now! - perfect to make him fly.

A warm heavy weight settled on his back, then nothing. Of course Gibbs had to take his own sweet time. The silver haired bastard wasn't the instant gratification type; you only had to look at his hobby. Who else would build a huge sailboat without the help of power tools?

Without consciously meaning to, he balled his hands into fists, and then opened them. Repeated the process in the hard beat he longed for, and gnawed on his lower lip. No demands, Ducky had said no demands. Calloused hands closed over Tony's, brought them forward and didn't let go. Gibbs’ thumbs stroked Tony's inner wrists slowly -what else? - until the younger centaur was breathing in the demanded rhythm.

Only then, with one continuous merciless push, did the stallion enter his mate and didn't stop until he was buried completely. Gibbs began to thrust in time to the maddeningly slow and gentle rhythm he had taught Tony via his hands.

Yeah, the movement hurt, burned like hell in fact. How could it not? Tony being sore, Gibbs being so big? But pain was just a minor concern on Tony's radar. His body craved fast, wanted hard!

“Boss?”

“Relax. You're not the one in control,” Gibbs commanded.

Relax? A climax would be relaxing, this just riled Tony up. But he knew the boss, he would speed up when he wanted to and deemed Tony ready, not one second sooner. All Tony could do was ...well, try to relax.

Without his input Tony's breathy moans began to synch as well. At first he had tried to purposefully use his inner muscles to try and provoke his mate into more. “Thought I don't have to beg?” Tony murmured.

All it got him was a breathy laugh and the bastard going even slower! “Told ya, gonna give you what you need, no need for begging.”

Minutes went by. Tony, helpless to do anything but feel, sank into a dream-like state. It was as if someone had flipped a switch in his head. Suddenly giving himself over to someone else’s care wasn't hard at all. This time outside his everyday life, away from the demands of having to make decisions, even simple ones like what to eat and what to wear, where to touch; it was a gift. Going back to basics, to the most important things in life.

There was a reason for why Tony had never heard details about what went on at the Gathering Plains. Rumors and general information, yes. Details, names, how many studs someone had exhausted until they were satisfied? Who had paired off with whom? If the individual wasn't talking about it, no, not a chance. Every stallion who volunteered to take part in the rituals was honor bound to do their best for the submissives entrusted into their care, to lead them through their Heat.

Well, that was the theory. The practical application might be lacking; he only had to think of how angry and confrontational he had been himself when he had arrived, but the idea itself had merit.

And Tony had been so fucking lucky, hitting the jackpot. It wasn't some kind and randy stranger who was touching him just now. It was Gibbs, the one centaur on earth who was able to read Tony like an open book, even if he occasionally got a paragraph wrong. Who was both broken and perfect himself. Who seemed to consider him worthy of being his mate and who would always keep him safe from outside threats and from himself as long as Gibbs drew breath.

And who masterfully wielded his body like a weapon, knew exactly what to do to subdue a target even on a battlefield of carnal passion. Gibbs was in the kind of focused head space Tony had before only seen him in during some of their difficult cases.

With his eyes half closed Tony let the human part of his body sink back until the back of his head rested on his mate's shoulder, trusting Gibbs to keep them in balance. He relaxed while his lower body effortlessly rocked to the beat of Gibbs' hips. “Mmmmm. Feels so good.”

The answering hoarse chuckle made his heart flutter. Tony hazily turned his face to the side and nibbled on his mate's jawline, as far as he could reach. Salt, musk, sawdust, heat and pressure and Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs Gibbs. He nearly missed his orgasm building up until the contractions shook him apart. All without his mate speeding up.

And Gibbs was there to put him together again. And again.

The Heat was finally lessening for the night. They were both catching their breaths after a particular energetic bout of fucking that had left them both out of breath and soaked with fresh sweat. Tony was playing with Gibbs fingers and did his best to ignore his softly clenching insides. The younger male wrinkled his nose. Hard or slow, one thing didn't change, his mate never dismounted fully. Nobody would dare to question Gibbs’ self control, not after witnessing the way he was taking care of Tony, but there was one inquiry the submissive centaur wanted to have answered. “Gibbs?”

“Hm?” The hands massaging his arms stilled.

“Why don't you draw back after I reach my peaks? I don't complain, but doesn't staying in me nearly all the time make it... harder for you?”

Strong hands clamped down as if to make sure that Tony couldn't be pulled off or move on his own. As if that was possible, considering how anchored and plastered the dark centaur was to him. “Not gonna let those pervs stare at what is mine, bad enough that they watch us mate.”

Pointing out that it was nothing the spectators hadn't seen before would be a bad idea given the way Gibbs had tensed above Tony, who guessed that now, after it had sunken in that Tony really was his, would make sure that it never happened again.

Fresh tingling announced that their respite was coming to an end; the sensation was building slower than the last time. “Once more with feeling, huh? Afterward....Doubt I can carry you back to my quarters on my back, you'll have to withdraw.” Tony joked weakly.

And then cried out when Gibbs pulled out completely without warning but still kept his position above Tony. Without Gibbs arms holding him by the shoulders the brunette would have lost his balance.

“No, that won't be possible in this form, you are correct. Transform.”

Tony complied without question and seconds later bare toes instead of hard hooves dug into the saw shavings on the floor. After over one week only in centaur form the change was a shock and Tony held onto Gibbs for dear life while he readjusted. Their mingled juices gushed out of Tony's holes, suddenly being much smaller than seconds before. The cock ring, a few sizes too big for his human penis, was sadly dangling from the stiff organ and the white bandage lay forgotten in the sawdust.

Gibbs had wrapped his arms around his mate, sheltered him against his body and Tony felt that the older centaur was waiting for him to get his bearings before he would transform as well. There wouldn't be many opportunities to see him like this in their everyday life. Again green eyes were drawn towards a certain goal. The massive centaur body was concealing a free line of sight.

“Guardian, may I ask you for a boon?” Tony formally asked. Until now everything had been about him and his needs and he couldn't help but feel like he was very selfish. It was time to show his Guardian how much he was valued while Tony was still able to think.

“What is your wish?”

“Ten minutes of your time, with you not moving.” Tony held his breath. He was asking for a carte blanche. Ten minutes could be an eternity or the blink of an eye depending on if you enjoyed what was going on.

.-#-.

Part 14

Gibbs let go of him. “As long as you don't present what is only mine to the pervs in the stands.”

That would be no problem. Tony spared a few of his minutes to turn around and slowly work his way down his mate's torso, diligently pressing kisses to each and every bruise and scar he found. And everything in between; Gibbs could never be mistaken for an untried colt, his body told the story of a life lived on the edge. Tony would do his best to see that there would be as few additions to the collection as possible in the future.

Sparse dark gray chest hair he could tug on, dark rose nipples that were already peaked before Tony's eager mouth found them and deep red and swollen when he could finally wretch himself away. Whenever he looked up his eyes met feral blue ones staring down with an intense concentration that was heady.

Tony had no wish to get fur in his mouth so when his lips arrived at the line where skin changed into coat his hands took on the job of exploring his mate's body instead; showing him how much the younger male enjoyed what he was finding. Time was running short before he had mapped even half of Gibbs belly. There was something he desperately wanted to try so Tony let his hands fall away and sank to his knees, not minding the wood shavings that covered the floor biting into his flesh.

Two hard and ready cocks might be perfect for coupling but they provided a few problems when it came to oral gratification. Tony took a second to admire the sight and to develop a battle plan. He would never be able to fit one of those fat mushroom shaped cock heads into his mouth, no chance, no how, so giving head the traditional way was out. Didn't mean that he couldn't lap at the one that had fucked his vagina and use his hands for support. Good thing that Tony had been prepared and cleaned thoroughly beforehand too. Otherwise this would be unsanitary, not to say unhealthy.

Leaning forward he delicately sniffed at the waiting dark rods. Musky and strong. The heads were defined, followed by ridges down to the root and the soft sack they disappeared to when not erect. Tony had never seen a fully aroused centaur cock before. When he had indulged in his natural form it had always been more about racing at break neck speed down some lane for fun, playing sports or traveling long distance over difficult terrain, not because of sex. Thankfully Zeus had the good taste to make their penis different to real horses because, after once witnessing the heavy work horses on a farm copulating that would be disturbing.

“Time's a wasting DiNozzo,” Gibbs roughly reminded him. The skin on his belly twitched, betraying the iron will that held the huge body still as a statue. Tony was so in tune with him, even without being connected anymore, that his inner muscles spasmed in sympathy.

Tony rubbed his cheek against the waiting hardness, not caring that he got the residual mixture of spunk and his own juices into his hair. Maybe he should be grossed out, and he spared a thought at why he wasn't and then let it go as unimportant. This was pure essence of Gibbs, mingled with his own. And damn it if they didn't taste just perfect together. Tony, moaning happily, savored another mouthful of the admittedly a little slimy cream and rolled it around on his tongue before gulping it down hungrily, eyeing the source. There was more where this came from. Nope, it would never end in jar at a delicacy shop display, which only meant that he didn't have to share.

“Do you think living on spunk is possible?” Tony murmured absentmindedly and lapped at the lower cock head while his hands busily seared every ridge to his memory. Silk over steel, as cliché as it sounded, that description fit. “I would selflessly offer to support a study as a test subject. Ouch!”

A welt developed on his shoulders where Gibbs' tail had lashed him sharply.

“With you as the sole provider, of course!” Tony cheerily added and followed that clarification up by poking his tongue into the slit of the cock head he'd been worshiping. Gibbs was really doing his best to fulfill his promise not to move but his kneeling mate was guessing by the minuscule reactions that the usually stoic male had to work for it. Twitching muscles and copious amounts of precum welling up were a dead giveaway.

He was disappointed when stillness changed into movement and Gibbs stepped sideways. “Time's up.”

Interesting, neither of them had a clock on them and there wasn't one in sight either but maybe that was another one of the former marine sniper's secret weapons, the ability to keep track of time. “But I wanted to make you come!” Tony whined.

“Not gonna waste it, stay where you are.” Gibbs harshly ordered, turned swiftly on his hind hooves and galloped to the edge of the arena to fetch something. A familiar soft blue blanket which he spread out on the ground beside the waiting Tony.

Within the blink of an eye the dark centaur changed into his human form and wrestled his gobsmacked mate onto the impromptu bedding. Tony had expected to return to his quarters now, with his mate, and work off the last vestiges of his need there, now that he had gotten permission to change again. Maybe remaining here was another aspect of this Heat and tradition thing. Another second and Tony didn't care anymore, too occupied with shrieking like a banshee.

Gibbs had pushed him flat on his back, pressed his right palm to Tony's belly to keep him prone and then swallowed the younger male's penis down to the root expertly. Feeling, knowing that his boss' throat was constricting around him was too much and Tony spilled his seed embarrassingly fast. OK, he hadn't been allowed to come for hours, that should count, but still.

Gibbs raised his head, displaying a smug smile stretched around the softening cock he was suckling on. A smile that changed to downright triumphant after he let go with an obscene wet plop.

“Guh,” was all Tony could say. He hesitantly reached down, carded his fingers through Gibbs' hair and when there was no protest but his mate leaning into the caress, stroked softly over Gibbs' face, searching his eyes. With his pupils blown, short hair in disarray, filthy, sweaty and wild the male had never looked this much like a predator before.

Next thing Tony knew was that he had his knees beside his ears, his fingers trying to get a grip in too short silver hair, damn the crew cut to Hades, and Gibbs licking at him further down, provoking more desperate mewls and wetness escaping his prey. Gibbs crawled up and covered Tony completely, rubbed on him and took special care to spread as much of the liquid he had found between Tony's legs all over, he even scooped some up with his hands to have more to work with, marking Tony as his and only his. Tony wasn't protesting but frantically doing his best to reciprocate until they were both as slippery as eels.

“Mine. Mine!” The words were whispered in his ear before firm lips attacked Tony's, a hot conquering tongue slipping into the hot cavern of Tony's mouth the same time as his cocks pressed home farther south.

By the Gods, if he was Gibbs', Gibbs was his as well! When his mate drew back to take a breath Tony used the opportunity to press his hands on the sides of Gibbs' head, drawing his full attention.

“Yours. Always. Mine?” There was no air in his lugs left for more words.

“Yours,” Gibbs answered and dove down for another kiss.

There was no prelude or slow build, the power behind the thrusts was rocking Tony's body and he welcomed each and every one. Both males moaned and gasped with abandon, Tony a lot louder than Gibbs but that was their nature. This was so much better, more intimate, than a mounting. Too much fur and limbs and bulky bodies to get in the way in centaur form. It was filthy hot in a down-to-earth way and Tony would certainly say yes if it was offered again. Hades, he would ask for it and kind of looked forward to his next Heat, but otherwise he preferred to do it in human form.

The kissing was a major plus too and Gibbs' mouth was as ravenous as his cocks powerfully pumping between Tony's thighs.

When they climaxed, it was together, with hoarse 'Mine!'s yelled at the heavens.

.-#-.

Epilogue:

When Tony woke up the morning he was supposed to go back to work, he was alone in his huge king sized bed. It wasn't a surprise. His digital clock told him that it was 0800 and the director had insisted that Gibbs' expertise was needed for a meeting with some admirals via MTAC at 0545. The number of calls she had left on the boss' phone had reached the double digits. Why she had thought that he would actually listen to them puzzled Tony, Sheppard should know better. She could count herself lucky that her order had reached Gibbs at all. It had been Tony who had checked both of their voice mails and found her increasingly pissed off messages. Gibbs had been on personal leave, what had she expected?

Somehow Tony had the feeling that this would be one unhappy mare after she read the update on a certain team lead's personal information. And she would check, Gibbs and him requesting leave at the same time would make her suspicious. Tony might not be always happy with her decisions but there was no denying that she was smart.

The pair had discussed it and decided that nothing would change at NCIS. Nobody had the right to separate a Guardian from his mate, it simply wasn't done, but it would be unprofessional to let their mating influence their work. If McGee and David figured it out, good. If not, Gibbs would be very disappointed with their investigative skills. That was the boss' opinion.

Tony, on the other hand, with his inside knowledge about how the scuttlebutt in the office worked, gave it two days before the gossip mongers in HR couldn't hold back with this juicy bit of news anymore. It was a really good thing that harassing someone about mating was a big no-no. It wouldn't keep Abby from squealing and wanting him to share everything, McProbie from stuttering and Ziva... well, he didn't know what the Mossad Officer would do. Something very secret, no doubt. The general population would be only allowed to stare, wonder and turn green with envy. Ducky would be tickled pink about his involvement in getting them together.

Apropos Ducky. Tony lazily stretched and reluctantly collected willpower to leave his comfy bed. There was a mandatory doctor's appointment he should get ready for if he wanted to be cleared for duty. Desk duty for the next days, more's the pity.

His hand bumped against something and Tony turned his head. For some reason Jethro had left the wooden box atop the bedside table and the thing was much too long for the furniture. The positioning guaranteed that Tony would see it first thing after waking up though. A folded piece of paper prevented the lid from fully closing.

Tony swung his legs out of bed and sat up, his curiosity winning over enjoying a few more minutes in bed. He flipped the box fully open. Huh. They had brought it home empty. Jethro, that's how he tried to think about his mate when it concerned private issues, had a peculiar attitude when it came to the training devices: he liked the results but despised the balls, the possessive bastard. After leaving the arena, Tony wrapped in a blanket that would never be clean again, he hadn't allowed anything or anyone, not even Ducky, near his mate for the rest of their stay at the Gathering Plains.

It had been Jethro who had taken care of him. Lovingly cleaning away flaky residue, dirt and sweat, a service Tony had returned happily, and inspected him for damage before bedding him down in a nest of fresh blankets. Lying down as well, the older centaur had kept his body between his mate and the door. A door that had been closed and woe betide the idiot who dared to intrude while the couple finished their bonding.

Now the box wasn't empty anymore and the white silk had been exchanged for a forest green cloth that displayed the offering it held to perfection. Geisha balls, four strands, but none like Tony had ever seen before. He reached out and reverently picked up one set, marveled at the way the weights inside made them swing, rubbed the pad of his thumb against the surface. The balls had been hand crafted from the same wood as the box and the surface was just as smooth, enhanced by whatever had been used to coat them and form the clear strings between. A special kind silicone, most likely. They were egg shaped and the artist had used the grain of the wood to create subtle raised patterns. Beautiful and deeply personal.

Tony opened the note.

T,

Company that seals custom-made GBs didn't manage to finish them on time, had to buy temporary substitutes in a store. Yours got express delivered this morning.

Wear them for me today.

J

.-#-.

When Tony pranced into the bull pen -big shit eating grin on his face, sore, well fucked " , he first greeted his team mates and then pulled back his chair to sit down. And stopped. Someone had placed a donut shaped pillow on it with the Sears department store tag still on.

Tony couldn't stop laughing, tears running down his face, until a hard hand connected painfully with the back of his head.

“We've got crates full of C4 and a security guard missing. Corporal Tarek Livingston. Background check. DiNozzo stop playing around or I'll tan your ass until you really need that pillow!”

Being Very Special Agent Tony DiNozzo, mate of Guardian Jethro Gibbs, was the best gig in the world. He beamed at the silver haired agent and it was easy now to look behind the scowl and see the warmth underneath.

“Love you too, boss,” he brightly threw back and then carefully sat down.

.-#-.

He wasn't as amused when later that day a parcel addressed to both of them was delivered. It contained a ball gag for Tony, a bottle of aspirin for Gibbs and a very nice tasteful card wishing them all the best, signed T. Fornell. Gibbs' growl could be heard up in MTAC.

The End.
Chapter End Notes:
My beta pointed out that it was not clear for the readers but I didn't want to get too technical in the chapter itself so let me explain to prevent readers being squicked: I'm very aware that it is a very bad thing to have oral or vaginal sex after anal sex without cleaning up beforehand. Don't. It's the fastest way to infection.
I felt that going more technical would disturb the flow, I doubt that Tony, and it is his POV we are following, is in a state of mind to think about it more^^. I hinted at it, but maybe not enough so let's be blunt: Centaurs in heat eat a special diet that makes their shit come out hard and nearly dry and they are kept very clean to prevent infections. No centaur who doesn't pass a rigorous health test is allowed on the Gathering Plains.