- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I'm just a reader and this is my first own story. Constructive criticism is good, but please don't get rude an no flames. I don't know how long this story will get, I've finished a few chapters and there will be some more:-) WARNING: English is not my native language. I'm from Germany,....maybe you can see the accent;-)
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony and Jethro are married and start a family. they have it all planned out. But since when goes everything according to plan?
Chapter 1:

“I'm pregnant.” The next thing he knew were that his husbands lips were pressed on his.

Today exactly a year ago they got married. They had been together for four years before Leroy Jethro Gibbs, NCIS Agent and his Boss, had asked him the holy question. And since then, Anthony 'Tony' DiNozzo �" today Anthony DiNozzo-Gibbs �" was the happiest man alive. At least that's how he felt.
He kept the name DiNozzo just for work, but at home, in private, and in his heart, he was a Gibbs

They had a lot of ups and downs since they were together. Tony knew that he had never had as much confidence in himself as he liked to show people.
He remembered the first time he and Jethro landed in Bed together, a moment he had tried to delay as long as he could. Because at that time he was sure that Jet would just run when he would have told him that he could get pregnant. Jethro wouldn't have been the first.

But this one day he couldn't stop his partner or himself. So, as they lay in bed together, naked, sweaty and most of all hard for each other, he told him.
Ant Jet had just smiled down at him “That could come in handy one day” was all he had said, before he had kissed him again.

And today was the day his gene mutation came in handy.
Two month ago they had began to talk about kids an how it would be if a little one would run around in the house.
In the last years they had found a perfect rhythm for their relationship and for the time being it was cool. But now they wanted something else. They wanted a change in their life and they wanted their family to grow.

They had it all planed out. Tony would work crime scenes and could interview victims until he was four month along and than he would settle for desk work. He hated that plan, but for his family he would do anything. And Jethro was right, it would be to dangerous with a baby on the way. Not to speak of the risk of a male pregnancy. The medicine was more advanced when it came to male pregnancy then it was a couple of years ago, but there were still a lot of possible complications.

When the baby would be there, Tony would stay home for at least a couple of month. But that would be one thing they had to talk about some other time. Today Tony would say that he would definitely go back to work, when they would have a place in daycare for the baby. He loved his job and it was all he ever wanted to do.
But tomorrow, or better say, when the baby was there, the whole thing could look totally different.

But at the moment Tony didn't want to think about all this. He was excited and happy and in love. It was their one year anniversary and just a couple of ours ago his doctor had told him what his gut had told him for a week. He was pregnant. He was expecting Leroy Jethro Gibbs' child. In just eight month, their family would grow by one.

Tony knew that the fear would come in the next few days. He had no experience with children and the few he knew didn't like him very much.

But today he was just happy. And as he looked in the wonderful ice blue eyes of his husband he saw, that he was not the only one.
Yeah, no more thinking today. Today their life was just perfect.

TBC
Chapter End Notes:
I'm just a reader and this is my first own story. Constructive criticism is good, but please don't get rude an no flames.
I don't know how long this story will get, I've finished a few chapters and there will be some more:-)

WARNING: English is not my native language. I'm from Germany,....maybe you can see the accent;-)