- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Now they are both back in D.C their relationship has continued.
It is a hot and humid summer night and Kate is alseep in only a t-shirt, her blankets at the end of the bed and the window open letting in what breeze there was. Since her dinner with Jethro had to be cancelled and a big week at work she decided to go to bed early, it only being 10.
Since being together for five months now, Jethro has a key to her apartment and she has a key to his house, although he never locks his front door, only when Kate stays over. So this night he uses the key to get inside. All the lights are off so he quietly takes his shoes and jacket off leaving them on the table along with his keys. He then makes his way to Kate's bedroom. He stops at the door to admire her sleeping form. He smiles to himself before making his way to the bed. He gently lowers himself onto the bed behind Kate. He runs a gently hand over her bare leg then places genly kisses. Kate starts to stire and he moves up the bed and wraps an arm over her waist.
"I thought you had to work" she says sleepily as she rolls over and burries her head in his chest. He kisses the top of her head.
"I did but we finished early. I guess not early enough" he says softly.
"I have to be up at five" she tells him after a long yawn.
"Well then go back to sleep" he ordered. He felt her nod her head. He wrapped his arms around her tighter and relaxed into the bed. With little trouble he to fell asleep.
Chapter End Notes:
just a quick chapter.not much to it.