- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
They have been together for months. So why doesnt no one know abou Kate?
"Morning" Jethro said as he felt Kate's weight on top of him.
"Good morning. I had the sexiest dream last night" she said as she kissed his neck.
"Really?" he asked with a smile.
"Do you want me to show you?" she asked in a husky voice.
"Please" he said as he felt Kate grind her hips into his.
Kate layed next to Jethro and ran a hand over his chest.
"You really dreamt that?" he asked, still a little out of breath.
"Yep. Waking up next to you, I couldnt resist" she said. Jethro rolled over and kissed her then got up out of bed.
"Where are you going?" she asked watching him out of the room.
"To shower" he called back. Kate laughed to herslef and closed her eyes. She couldnt believe how perfect her life was right now. Perfect job, perfect boyfriend and perfect relationship. Kate opened her eyes as there came a knock on the front door. She quickly got up and threw on some clothes.
She unlocked the door and came face to face with a very tall, fair haired man.
"Uh, is Gibbs home?" he asked stunned at seeing the younger woman.
"Yeah, he is in the shower. Who are you?" she asked crossing her arms over her chest.
"Tony DiNozzo. Who are you?" he asked still confused as to why this extremly gorgeous woman was standing in nothing but pajama shorts and what could only be one of Jethro's t-shirts.
"Kate Todd. He shouldnt be to much longer if you want to come in and wait" Kate said inviting Tony in. He stepped inside and turned to face Kate.
"He doesnt usual lock the front door" he stated.
"I know. He only locks it when I stay over" she tells him with a smile.
"Do you want anything? Coffee?" she asked as she headed for the kitchen.
"Coffee sounds good" Tony replied and followed her into the kitchen.
"So how long have you and Gibbs...you know" Tony asked.
"Just over six months. He hasnt told you about me?" she asked. Tony shook his head.
"Gibbs is a very private person. I have been working for him for three years and still dont know how old he is" Tony said with a little laugh. Kate smiled and filled three cups full of coffee.
"I'll go see if he's done" Kate said as she handed Tony his cup.
"Thanks" he replied quickly. Kate entered the room to see Jethro pulling on a shirt.
"Agent DiNozzo is waiting for you in the kitchen" she said.
"What?" he asked annoyed.
"He arrived when you were n the shower. How come he has no idea who I am?" she asked.
"Because I know DiNozzo" was all he said as he rushed past her towards the kitchen. Kate sighed and decided it was time to get ready for work. When done she made her way back out to the kitchen to find two empty cups in the sink. She quickly finished her own coffee before heading off to work.

Jethro returned from getting another coffee. He sat down at his desk when McGee interrupted him.
"Boss, a woman named Kate called. Said she nedded you to call her back" he said with some interrest. Jethro glared at the younger man.
"From now on McGee, if this phone rings, dont answer it" he said the picked upp the phone and dialed Kate's number. McGee gave Tony a confused look as he thought he was doing the right thing. Tony smirked.
"Kate is Gibbs' extremly hot and younger girlfriend" he told the new agent. McGee nodded his head but was still confused.
"I didnt know Gibbs had a girlfriend" he said.
"Ok, tonights fine" they heard Jethro say then he put the phone down. He looked over at his two agents. He knew it was pointless to hide it now.
"Any questions?" he asked the two. McGee and Tony exchanged a look.
"No boss" McGee said to scared to ask anything. Tony smiled.
"What does she do?" Tony asked.
"Secret Servce. Presidential detail" he answered. Both Tony and McGee gasped in surprised.
"Wow. I wish I was the president being protected by her" Tony said. Jethro glared at him.
"Sorry boss, but she is hot" he answered. Jethro couldnt stand being in the same room as Tony right now. He wanted to slap the crap out of him.
"No more questions" he said as he grabbed his coffee and headed down towards autopsy.

Jethro entered Kate's apartment which was filled with a warm aroma of apricot chicken and jasmine rice. He could hear soft music playing from the lounge room.
"Kate?" he called out as he took his jacket off.
"In here" came a voice from the kitchen. Jethro made his way to the kitchen where the smell was greater.
"Hi, I got your message" he said standing in the doorway.
"I can see that" she replied as she stirred the simmering chicken on the stove. She was still in her work clothes but her shirt was untucked and she had put her hair up in a loose ponytail.
"So doesnt anyone know about us?" she asked. Jethro shrugged.
"Everyone at work knows about you, my sister and my mum. Are you embaressed of what they would think?" she asked.
"I am a private person, Kate. I dont feel the need to share my life with everyone around me" he answered.
"You thought I would leave you for Tony" she stated. Jethro stood up straighter and shoved his hands in his pant pockets.
"I remember what you said this morning. How you 'know DiNozzo'. Well I thought you would have known me too by now" she said slightly hurt that he would actually think she would run off with the younger agent.
"I do" he said.
"Ok, well then you should know that I will not leave you for some younger, good looking guy" she said as she walked over to him.
"I do worry. Every damn day. I dont deserve you" he said as he looked down into her hazel eyes. A small smile crossed her face. She leaned up and kissed him.
"Does that convince you?" she asked.
"Not even close" he answered as he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her again. Kate pulled back before they got too carried away.
"The rice is almost ready. What did you want to drink?" she asked as she attened to the chicken.
"What have you got?" he asked.
"Check the fridge" she said. Jethro walked over the fridge and peered inside.
"Theres milk, lemonade, juice and wine" he said picking off the choices.
"Grad the lemonade" she said. He grabbed the bottle from the fridge and then thwo glasses from the cupboard. Filled them while Kate was busy dishing up dinner. They both took their seats at her small dinning table.
"Looks good" he commented as he picked up his fork.
"Hope it tastes as good" she said with a laugh. Jethro shovelled a fork full of rice and chicken into his mouth.
"Perfect" he said with a smile. Mid-way through the meal Jethro asked.
"Why did you want to do dinner tonight?". Kate tensed and poked at her food.
"Well. I'm leaving with the president tomorrow" she said not looking at him.
"For how long?" he asked still eating.
"A few weeks. We aren't sure how long to be exact" she told him. Jethro stopped eating and looked at her. When Kate didnt get a reply she looked up at him. He looked surprised and disappointed at the same time.
"We knew coming into this we would spend time apart due to our schedules" she started saying.
"I know that, but you're leaving tomorrow and you only just told me" he said still surprised.
"I only found out today. I'm sorry it short notice but these things happen. Disarsters happen and the President needs to be there" she said trying to remain calm, after all it wasnt his fault. Jethro sat back in his chair and sighed.
"I know. I just...I just wanted to spend time with you" he said as he ran a hand threw his hair.
"We will have plenty of time when I get back, I promise" she said with a s soft smile. Jethro shook his head and got up from his chair. Kate watched him not sure what he was going to do. He came to her side and pushed her chair back.
"What are" she started but Jethro's mouth on hers stopped her questioning. He turned Kate to face him properly and wrapped his arms around her and lifted her off her seat. She instantly wrapped her legs around his waist and as their tongues danced together he led them to her bedroom. He put Kate on the bed, her legs still wrapped around him. He broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.
"We need to say goodbye properly" he breathed. Kate nodded.
"I agree" she said with a smile and brought his lips back down onto her own.

Kate cuddles up closer to Jethro. He pulls her closer and kisses her head.
"Can you take me to the airport?" she asks softly.
"Ok" he replies. She kisses his chest and settles in to go to sleep.
Chapter End Notes:
just another quick one.i couldnt stop writting and so this is what happened.