[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: The daughter of one of Gibbs's old Marine buddies, herself an NCIS agent, disappears while on assignment in Mexico. Four months later she is discovered at a homeless shelter in San Francisco, living under an assumed name. Team Gibbs is sent to escort her to Washington and tasked with discovering what happened during her three months of captivity, as well as her month on the streets. Can they do it before she disappears again, this time of her own volition?
Rated: PG
Categories: Gen Characters: Original character
Genre: Friendship, Drama
Pairing: None
Warnings: Torture
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 3652 Read: 1435
Published: 04/25/2011 Updated: 04/25/2011
Story Notes:
This story is set during the fourth season of NCIS, but has nothing to do with what happened. (Hence no mention of Rene Benoit/Le Grenouille, Jeanne Benoit, Trent Kort, etc.)

This is my very first fanfic, so any reviews/suggestions would be very much appreciated! Also, I'll need a beta reader for all the rest of the story, so if anyone would be willing to help me out, please let me know! Thanks!

1. Can I Trust You With My Heart by Ciana_Douglas [Reviews - 0] (0 words)
The daughter of one of Gibbs's old Marine buddies, herself an NCIS agent, disappears while on assignment in Mexico. Four months later she is discovered at a homeless shelter in San Francisco, living under an assumed name. Team Gibbs is sent to escort her to Washington and tasked with discovering what happened during her three months of captivity, as well as her month on the streets. Can they do it before she disappears again, this time of her own volition?