- Text Size +
Story Notes:
ok so this is very different from my normal stories but it got into my head and i couldnt stop writing.i know they are based in diff areas but its fanfiction so i can do what i like.let me know what you think and i will post more.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kate and her roommate are more then just roommates.
Kate pulled into the driveway and saw Lisa’s car still in there. A small smile spread across her face as she got out of the car. She made her way inside but didn’t see Lisa anywhere so she headed upstairs to the bedroom. There sticking out of the rumpled sheets were two very bare legs and a head of brown hair.
‘Right where I left you’ she thought to herself as she quietly slid off her shoes and jacket then tiptoed over to the end of the bed. She gently grabbed Lisa’s foot and started to kiss it, from her toes up her foot, then around her ankle and up her shin. She felt the muscles tighten and heard a soft moan.
“Time to get up Dr.Cuddy” Kate said in a soft voice and continued her kissing. She removed the sheet and was shocked to find her EXACTLY how she left her. Naked.
“Have you been in bed all day?” she asked with a little smile.
“Except for when I had to go to the bathroom” Lisa replied as she pulled Kate up her body so she could look at her face. Kate stared into Lisa’s blue-grey eyes and couldn’t stop the fluttering in her heart. She smiled and leaned down and kissed her.
“How was your day?” Lisa asked. Kate shrugged.
“Tony and I went dumpster diving” she smiled.
“So that’s what I can smell” Lisa joked but before she could take it back Kate was poking her.
“Fine, I’ll go take a shower and you can organize diner” Kate said as she kissed Lisa again. Then moved from her mouth to her neck, then down her chest and to her right breast. She stopped just inches away from her nipple then got up off the bed and started to shed her clothes and head for the bathroom.
“God don’t tease me like that” Lisa called. She pulled the sheet back over her head not wanting to get up and make diner. She then remembered she had put her phone on silent. She grabbed for it and opened it up.
“Just what I thought” she had many missed calls. And one of them happened to be from Dr.House. She groaned and closed her phone. That was it. She got up out of bed and made her way to the bathroom. She slowly opened the shower door and slipped in.
All of a sudden Kate felt breasts press up against her back as arms wrapped around her stomach.
“I thought you were going to organize diner” Kate said. Lisa leant down and placed a kiss on Kate’s shoulder.
“I thought this was a better idea” she kissed Kate’s neck. Kate turned around to face Lisa.
“You know what’s good about dating an older woman?” she asked
“Experience?” Lisa guessed. Kate laughed.
“That, but you are so good damn smart. Not to mention gorgeous” she said and leaned in and Kissed Lisa. At first it was slow, but as soon as Lisa’s tongue entered her mouth Kate lost control. She ran her hands down Lisa’s back until they reached her ass. She pulled herself closer to her body, grinding her hips into hers. Lisa moaned into Kate’s mouth and gently pushed her up against the shower wall. She ran her hand down Kate’s body. Over her full breasts, pinching a nipple while sucking on her neck. Down her toned stomach and finally to where Kate wanted her most. Kate moaned as Lisa’s finger slipped inside her. Kate grabbed one of Lisa’s breasts and rubbed her thumb over her hardened nipple. Lisa moaned and started to rub Kate’s clit with her thumb.
“Lease” Kate moaned and her hand left her breast and down to her hot, wet and awaiting lips. Kate loved the feeling of being inside Lisa. That alone could make her come.
“Katie” Lisa moaned into Kate’s neck. Kate’s breath started to quicken and her grip on Lisa tightened. Lisa curled her fingers up finally reaching Kate’s g-spot. Kate gasped and bucked her hips into Lisa’s hand.
“Yes…oh god…Li” Kate screamed as she came in Lisa’s hand. Lisa smiled and kissed her hard. Once Kate got her bearings she realised her fingers were still inside Lisa, so she did the same as what she had just done for her. Kate broke their kiss and took a nipple into her mouth.
“Katie…god” Lisa moaned. She grabbed hold of Kate as her legs started to quiver as her orgasm started to build up. Kate slid in a third finger and pressed her hips into Lisa’s, pushing her fingers deeper into her. Lisa grabbed Kate’s face up to meet her lips. Lisa finally let herself go, moaning into Kate’s mouth. Kate slipped her fingers out and trailed her hand up her body. Kate pulled back and looked at the satisfied smile on Lisa’s face.
“You still don’t feel comfortable being loud do you” she said with a smile. Lisa diverted her gaze.
“I think I will go start diner” she changed the subject. She quickly kissed Kate and got out of the shower. Kate stood there for a moment and shook her head. She then continued on with her shower.
Lisa dressed and went to the kitchen to find something. There wasn’t much as they hadn’t done the weekly shop, so she put together a vegetable stir fry.
“Something smells good” Kate announced as she entered the kitchen.
“It’s just a simple stir fry. There wasn’t much else” Lisa replied. Kate took a seat on a stool and watched Lisa work around the kitchen.
“So did you miss much at work today?” Kate asked.
“Well since I had many missed calls I’m pretty sure I will be pretty busy tomorrow” Lisa said. Then her mood all of a sudden changed.
“Anything else?” Kate asked. Lisa shook her head.
“Nope. Do you want some coffee or tea?” she asked, again changing the subject.
“Tea please. There is something you’re not telling me” Kate pushed. Lisa turned around and handed her a mug of tea and sighed.
“I had another missed call from House” she finally said.
“What did he want?” Kate asked taking a small sip of her tea. Lisa shrugged.
“I didn’t listen to the message” she told her. In an instant Kate was off her stool and heading to the bedroom.
“Kate” Lisa called after her but it did no good. She turned back to the stir fry. Kate soon came out with the cell phone to her ear. Lisa paced a plate with a pile of vegetables on it.
“Kate just put the phone down” Lisa tried. Kate shook her head. After a minute Kate finally put the phone down.
“Well” was all Kate said.
“What?” Lisa asked as she stabbed her vegetables.
“He really likes you. But in a weird way. He rings you up asking permission to perform some…procedure then wants to know what you’re wearing. If I were you I would get rid of him” Kate said as she started to eat.
“Believe me I have thought about it, but he is too good of a doctor” she explained. Kate nodded her head in understanding.
“You know the only way he is going to stop don’t you?”. Lisa sighed and ran a hand through her still damp hair.
“I know, I just don’t know if I’m ready to let people know” she struggled to say.
“It’s been over a year” Kate replied with a little laugh. Lisa didn’t say anything. Kate put her fork down and reached across to take Lisa’s hand.
“I know what you’re worried about, but we are grown women and we can make our own decisions. And I want to tell everyone at work” Kate said. Lisa smiled.
“You’re not afraid Gibbs will fire you?” she asked with a laugh.
“Of course I am, but I’m sure you can find a spot for me” she smiled.
“Sure, if you know how to use an EKG machine” Lisa joked. They shared a laugh before they got serious again.
“I just feel it’s time everyone knew. They all think you’re my roommate. I can’t even take you out for drinks with everyone. And I’m sure it will get House off your back” she explained. She studied Lisa’s face as she thought about what Kate had said.
“Ok, fine. I will tell House tomorrow. And if you get fired I will clear up a position for you” she joked. Kate chuckled.
The next morning Kate dropped Lisa off at the hospital then stopped off to get coffee to try and boost her confidence. She waltzed into the bullpen to find only Tony at his desk.
“Are Gibbs and McGee in yet?” she asked.
“No, why?” he asked looking at her. He could tell something was different.
“Have them meet me down in Abby’s lab as soon as they come in” she said and headed down to the lab.
Kate saw Abby doing her morning ritual of waking her equipment.
“Morning Abby” she greeted.
“Hey. Why are you here so early?” Abby asked.
“I have to tell you something. Well rather everyone something” she said nervously.
“Is everything ok? You don’t look so good” Abby asked getting worried.
“No everything is fine. It’s just something that needs to be told” Kate explained. Soon enough Tony walked in followed by McGee and Gibbs.
“So what is so important?” Tony asked Kate. Kate took a deep breath and looked at all of them.
“Ok. Well I…I just thought you guys should know…” she stuttered.
“Know what?” Tony asked getting impatient.
“I’m gay” she blurted out. She looked at their shocked faces, well except for Gibbs who didn’t even flinch.
“Gay as in…you like women?” McGee asked. Kate nodded.
“For how long?” Tony asked. Kate shrugged.
“Well I have always found both men and women attractive, but I guess it’s a recent thing” she explained.
“So all those dates you went on?” Abby asked.
“I was attracted to them, but I didn’t want to get involved with them” she said. Then she had to tell them about Lisa.
“And there is something else. My roommate” she starts.
“Oh yeah, she’s hot” Tony commented.
“Well she is mine so keep your hands off” she said defensively.
“Oh” come from McGee as they realized what she was telling them.
“For how long?” Abby asked now getting excited.
“Just over a year” she said happily.
“Wow. I’m sorry happy for you” Abby said hugging Kate.
“Thank you” Kate said with a smile. She turned to the men who were still dealing with the news.
“So you and the hot doctor are like, together together. Girlfriend and girlfriend?” tony asked for more clarification. Kate sighed.
“Yes Tony. Would you like to know our most intimate secrets as well?” she asked sarcastically. A cheesy grin spread across his face.
“Well if you’re sharing” he said. Gibbs hit him on the back of the head and stepped past him and McGee. He wrapped his arms around Kate.
“I’m happy for you” he whispered in her ear then left the lab.
“So this means you both can come out with Abby and I right?” McGee asked.
“Yeah of course” Kate said happily.
“Great. So you can come out tomorrow around seven, normal place” Abby said happily.
“Sure, I will have to check with Lease but I don’t see any problem” she said happily. Tony was still studying Kate.
“So when you two have sex, who is on top?” he asked, looking deep in thought. This time Abby hit him and they all laughed.

Kate made her way back to the hospital to pick up Lisa. She made her way in and found her office easily. She quietly knocked on her door.
“Come in” she heard her call. Kate walked in quietly with a smile on her face.
“Hey, you ready to go?” Kate asked closing the door behind her. Lisa looked up from her computer at the sound of her voice.
“Hi, uh not quite. Take a seat. I shouldn’t take too long” she said happily. Kate took a seat opposite her and studied her office.
“Well I still have a job” Kate started. A smile spread across her face.
“I knew you would” she replied.
“Oh and we have been invited out for drinks tomorrow night. If that’s ok with you?” Kate asked knowing she had a lot of work to catch up on.
“Sure. What time?” she asked.
“Around seven”. Lisa nodded.
“It should be ok” she smiled. They fell quiet again.
“So did you tell House?” Kate asked softly. Lisa stopped typing and slowly looked up.
“I haven’t had the chance” she told her. Kate had a feeling she wouldn’t have. Lisa could sense Kate was upset.
“I have been so busy and in meetings all day. I haven’t seen him or heard from him at all. I promise you I will tell him. I just…” she trailed off. Kate got up off her chair and walked around to the other side of Lisa desk, pushed her chair back and sat herself down on her lap, her arms going around her neck.
“I don’t mind. I love you and I don’t really care who knows because we get to go out with each other. I don’t care if he knows, I just wish he would leave you alone” Kate tells her. A smile forms on Lisa’s face.
“I love you too” she replies and kisses her.
“Am I interrupting” came a voice. Kate pulled away and saw a scraggly man standing there leaning on a walking cane.
“I thought you learnt how to knock” Lisa said angrily.
“I think you might have to teach me again” House retorted. Kate immediately felt uncomfortable.
“Tell him” she whispered into Lisa’s ear, kissed her cheek and got off her lap. She straightened her skirt as she walked out of her office. She could feel House’s eyes on her, no doubt checking her out. She closed the door lightly behind her and stood in the hallway. She closed her eyes and ran a hand through her hair.
“Kate?” came a familiar voice. Kate opened her eyes to see tony standing in front of her.
“What are you doing here?” Kate asked quickly. A smile spread across his face.
“I could ask you the same thing” he said. Kate sighed and crossed her arms over her chest and moved away from the door so he could read the name.
“Ah, picking up the girlfriend” he said. Kate didn’t say anything.
“Well I was actually doing the same thing” he told her. Kate laughed.
“You dating a doctor” she couldn’t believe it.
“Actually I’m still an intern” said a small brunette. Kate smiled.
“Hi, I’m Remy Hadley” she held out her hand to Kate.
“Kate Todd” she said. Remy turned to Tony and gave him a quick kiss.
“So how do you know Tony?” Remy asked. Kate laughed.
“Believe it or not we work together” she replied.
“Oh cool. So why are you here?” Remy asked again. Kate was starting to feel uncomfortable again.
‘What is it with these doctors’ she thought.
“I’m seeing Dr.Cuddy” said.
“Oh, well if she is busy I could help you. What do you need?” Remy asked trying to be helpful. Both Tony and Kate laughed. Tony put his arm around Remy’s shoulders.
“No, she is seeing Dr.Cuddy” Tony said. Remy stared at Tony before putting it together.
“Oh ok. Well we should be going, don’t want to miss our reservations” Remy said grabbing Tony’s hand.
“Right. See you tomorrow” Tony said with a wave and they were gone. Kate leant back against the wall and hit her head against it. She then shot up when she heard the door open and saw House come out of the room. He turned and looked at Kate.
“You get to sleep with her?” he asked pointing back into the room.
“Yes I do” she replied. House nodded.
“Thank god someone is” he commented before he started walking away.
“Does that mean you’re going to stop calling my girlfriend?” she called after him. He turned around.
“Nope” he said and continued on his way. Kate bit her lip and shook her head. She then walked back into Lisa’s office and found her with her head in her hands.
“Everything ok?” she asked. Lisa looked up at her and gave her a soft smile.
“Everything is fine” she started to pack everything up.
“So you told him and what did he say?” Kate asked. Lisa sighed.
“Well he didn’t laugh in my face”
“Did you expect him to?”
“Well with House, you never really know what he will do” Lisa said. Kate walked around her desk.
“Well now he knows” she said. Lisa tried to give her a smile but failed.
“Come on lets go home. I will run you a hot bath and do something for diner” Kate said as she took Lisa’s bag, grabbed her hand and lead her out of her office.
Chapter End Notes:
ok so this is very different from my normal stories but it got into my head and i couldnt stop writing.i know they are based in diff areas but its fanfiction so i can do what i like.let me know what you think and i will post more.