[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: The death of a Naval Lieutenant brings Gibbs to Baltimore, where he meets Detective Tony DiNozzo for the first time. But as the case intensifies and all evidence points to a possible terrorist connection, it’s up to the boys to find the killer fast and stop a potential terrorist attack.
Rated: R
Categories: Gibbs/DiNozzo Characters: Leroy Jethro Gibbs, Other, Original character, Donald Mallard, Anthony DiNozzo, Abby Sciuto
Genre: Pre-slash, Case
Pairing: Gibbs/DiNozzo
Warnings: None
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 11801 Read: 6168
Published: 05/06/2011 Updated: 05/06/2011
Story Notes:
This is part of the Guardian Angel series of my fics, which could be mostly read as one-shots. This is known as ‘the fic that refused to be written’. It had also gotten a LOT longer than I thought it would be at first, so it’s posted in three parts.

I’ve decided to take the plunge and finish my own version of Tony’s ‘origin’ story before that comes out in an episode in the spring May a few days. The concept of the story actually materialized awhile back, just haven’t had the chance to finish it. There may or may not be spoilers for the upcoming episode. This idea for this fic came to me when I was doing some fact research on NCIS timeline - it fitted well with what was available on the interwebz. There are mentions of 9/11 in this story, and I apologize ahead of time to those who think it’s inappropriate to use such a moment in time. My sympathy goes to those who have lost, and I have the utmost respect for those who helped in the time of need.

And thanks to silvertales for the wonderful beta job she did, and tingreca, onlyonechoice, dinozzoitis and djmicheals for cheerleading!!!

1. Point of Origin by wintermute [Reviews - 0] (11801 words)
The death of a Naval Lieutenant brings Gibbs to Baltimore, where he meets Detective Tony DiNozzo for the first time. But as the case intensifies and all evidence points to a possible terrorist connection, it’s up to the boys to find the killer fast and stop a potential terrorist attack.