- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva is taken to hospital.
Matt walked up to Ziva and picked up his knife. Matt dragged the knife across Ziva's arm and then he walked over to the bag that he had left by the chair that Ziva had found herself in when she'd woken up. Matt grabbed the bag and brought it over to the table. He pulled out a small clip and a few wires. After attaching the wires to the clip and the machine, Matt attached the clip to Ziva's wrist. He turned the machine on and the clip grew hot. After ten minutes, Ziva's wrist was burnt. Matt removed the clip and attached it to Ziva's finger. After five minutes, Matt removed the clip again and left to make a phone call.

Half an hour later, Matt came back in and walked over to Ziva. He untied Ziva and forced her to walk over to a cabinet. Matt pushed Ziva into the cabinet and attached her to a machine. Once Matt had tied Ziva up, he closed the cabinet door and started the machine. After about five minutes, Ziva started to feel dizzy. Looking down, Ziva noticed that she was burnt. After another five minutes, Matt opened the cabinet door and untied Ziva.

Matt pushed Ziva back onto the table and tied her down again. He then grabbed his knife and sliced Ziva's leg open. After placing his knife down, Matt placed electrodes onto Ziva's stomach, chest and breasts. Before long, Ziva was being electrocuted again. After five minutes, Matt removed all of the electrodes and left the warehouse. Ziva was struggling to breathe again.

When Matt came back ten minutes later, he picked up his knife and sliced Ziva's stomach open. By now, Ziva was barely conscious. Suddenly, Ziva heard voices. They were familiar. Matt untied Ziva and pushed her into the chair. After tying Ziva up again, Matt walked behind Ziva. Matt placed his knife at Ziva's neck and pressed it into her. The knife wasn't in hard enough to cut Ziva's throat but it was making her even more sore.

"Put the knife down now Matt," said Gibbs in a calm tone. Ziva opened her eyes and saw her boss and one of her colleagues standing in front of her. There were six police officers behind them.

Ziva knew that she would be safe now and closed her eyes again.

"I said put the knife down," said Gibbs again.

"Shoot and I kill her," said Matt as he dug the knife in deeper.

After another five minutes, McGee managed to shoot Matt in the leg. He dropped the knife as he fell and everyone rushed forward. Gibbs took off his jacket and wrapped it around Ziva. She was only wearing her bra and he knew that she was probably cold. She was losing a lot of blood too. One of the officers called 911. Gibbs and McGee worked at loosening the knots so that they could free Ziva.

After ten minutes, Ziva was free and lying in the back of an ambulance. She was still unconscious. Gibbs rode to the hospital with Ziva and McGee took Matt back to NCIS.

"How's she doing?" asked the ambulance driver.

The paramedic in the back answered him. "She's losing blood fast. How long until we get there?"

"Ten minutes. Maybe fifteen depending on traffic."

"We need to be faster."