- Text Size +
Chapter 2 â€" Abby's POV

Abby was bored.

Bored, very frustrated... and just plain horny.

She thought the day was never going to end.

She'd had to endure yet another tedious, stressful time in court where her forensic science was attacked... again. And oh god, she hated these clothes and desperately needed to get out of these heels... despite the expression on Gibbs' face whenever he saw them on her feet.

The day was at least enlivened this time by Gibbs also having to give evidence... and that meant, a suit. She wasn't sure if he realized just how damn sexy he looked in a formal suit and tie, but she planned on showing him exactly what effect he had on her as soon as they got home.

Whenever that might be.

She shifted restlessly in her seat, trying to ignore the pulse beating between her thighs and glared at the stationary cars in front.

Didn't rush hour traffic know that she needed to get this man home and naked as soon as possible?

Although she wouldn't object if he kept that suit on as she jumped his bones. It was the dark blue one... the one that brought out his eyes, as if they needed any help.

It wasn't often he wore a formal suit but he looked beyond hot in all of them.

She usually only saw him in a suit when he was at court... or attending a work related formal function that neither could escape.. or on the rare occasions they went out to a restaurant... or when he accompanied her to church. Then she was usually fighting for his attention as the Sisters descended on him en masse. It was an amusing sight seeing the nuns turned into a pack of giggling schoolgirls by the sight of the Marine in a smart suit.

Still, she might as well enjoy the view inside the car as it was immeasurably better than staring at the car in front.

She let her eyes drift up the line of the dark pants, enjoying how the smooth material hugged his legs more closely than his usual work pants, revealing the defined muscles of his thighs... she knew what those muscles felt like as she straddled them.

His jacket was pulled tight across his broad shoulders as he gripped the steering wheel, and her fingers flexed to be scratching her nails down that back. Running her eyes on up the front of his white shirt and over the strong chest to the dark blue tie round his neck, which just cried out to be nibbled.

Could she reach his neck from here?

She wondered idly if there'd be enough room between the steering wheel and his zipper for her head if she got really bored and couldn't wait any longer before getting her hands... or mouth... on any part of his anatomy.

She smothered a giggle as she thought of his reaction to her head suddenly arriving in his lap. He'd probably jump and hit his head against the roof. Well, there weren't any high trucks around them, so the other drivers wouldn't be able to see her once she was down there...

That sounded like a back-up plan if they didn't get off this damned freeway and... soon.

Although she clearly wasn't the only one finding the delay frustrating.

Gibbs had alternated between tapping his fingers against the steering wheel, looking at his watch or glaring at the car bumper in front... although as she saw his eyes stray in her direction, she figured he'd decided on a more enjoyable way of spending the time stuck in traffic.

She felt her pulse react even further as his gaze ran up her legs, almost reading his mind when his eyes paused at her thighs. He was so predictable in his garter fetish.

She decided to interrupt his train of thought. "Eyes on the road, Special Agent Gibbs."

She felt the force of his heated gaze almost as a caress as he dragged his eyes slowly up the rest of her body, pausing again at her chest...

oh, now he's wondering about the bra as he was in the shower when she got dressed that morning

Eventually his eyes raised above the level of her chest to reach her eyes.

He smirked. "Nothing on the road worth looking at, Abbs."

"So I gather. And I sooo want to get home and get you out of that suit."

He rolled his eyes. "You're not the only one."

Stretching her cramped muscles out and seeing his eyes widen slightly as she arched her back, she decided to have a little fun. "I guess I'll just have to amuse myself in the meantime then while we wait."

She let her fingers drift towards her legs and started to inch her skirt upwards and ran her fingers over the skin of her thighs.

She didn't get very far as his hand shot across the gap between them and grabbed her wrist, his voice low and husky, "No one but me gets inside those panties today, Abbs."

Oh, this was going to be fun.

She tried for her best innocent look but wasn't sure how successful that would be in the circumstances. "What makes you think I'm wearing any panties, Gibbs?"

"You've been in court all day with nothing under that skirt?" she heard him almost choke out, his voice rising.

"Nope, not all day... just from lunchtime onwards." She placed her hand over his and laced their fingers together, stroking along his palm and tracing his callouses, familiar with every line.

Listening to him give evidence in a firm, confident voice and remembering how he'd woken her this morning with his clever fingers and mouth, she'd started shifting in her seat by mid morning. By the time the lunchtime break had arrived, she was feeling so hot and flustered, she knew she'd have to do something about it before she could concentrate on her own evidence in the afternoon session.

"You looked so hot this morning in that suit when you were giving evidence that I had to take myself off to the ladies to take the edge off. My panties were so soaked I decided not to wear them afterwards." She'd locked herself in a cubicle of the crowded restroom and had to bite her lip hard to muffle her cries as she came, thoughts of Gibbs helping to send her swiftly over the edge.

"Jeez, Abbs," she heard him breathe out. Amused, she glanced across at the front of his pants, smirking as she saw that the mental images she was invoking were affecting him the way she'd planned.

And it was about to get better.

"I'll get them back from you later," she promised, upping the game further.

"I've got them?" Wow, she didn't know his voice could sound that strangled or go that high.

"Oh yeah," she nodded, not bothering to hide her amusement.

She saw him swallow and attempt a reply several times before he managed to get out, "Where... where are they?"

"In your jacket pocket... left side." Chuckling, she remembered how she'd managed to slip the panties into his jacket. Although as he hadn't found them himself, she'd realized she'd made a tactical error by choosing the wrong pocket. She'd seen him put his hand in his right jacket pocket several times during the afternoon as he sat in court, but not once did he go anywhere near his left pocket.

She'd have to remember that next time.

Now he put his hand in his pocket to check. "How did you...?" he asked, trailing off as his hand obviously encountered soft lace and he shifted uncomfortably in his seat.

"I distracted you." She turned slightly in her seat so she could see him, unable to resist smiling at the look on his face.

"You're always distracting me, Abbs, you gotta be a bit more specific."

"I distracted you with coffee and a smile at lunchtime." She'd brought him coffee after her trip to the restroom and tempted him outside after she'd slipped the panties into his pocket.

"Oh yeah, that'd do it." He looked to be debating what to do next and then his face relaxed into one of his wide grins... the one that always made her stomach flip over.

He reached out and brushed the back of his hand down the side of her face, rough fingers gentle against her cheek. "You realize payback's gonna be a bitch, Abbs."

She felt a shiver go through her at his promise and couldn't help imagining all the ways he would usually get his revenge... he could be very inventive. "Oh, I do hope so."

Abby closed her eyes and rubbed her cheek against his hand. He ran his thumb across her bottom lip and she couldn't resist flicking her tongue out and then suckled his thumb into her mouth, feeling an answering pull in her clit.

When they got home, she was not letting him out of bed for the entire weekend.

Meanwhile...

"You can drive now, Gibbs," she reminded him, as the traffic ahead started to move.

He dragged his gaze away from her and back to the road. Peeling off at the next exit, she braced herself as best she could while still turned to face him as he sped through the back streets.

She was reluctant to stop looking at him, running her eyes over the lines of this handsome face she loved so much. Her fingers itched to run through his hair, scrape her nails against the back of that neck and then trail across his lips and down his neck... and that was just for starters.

He was just so irresistible when he was turned on.

She could bear it no longer and gave in to temptation, reaching across to ghost her fingers across his thigh. She felt the car swerve as his hands gripped the steering wheel hard.

The low growled "Abbs..." that came from him she was sure would one day make her orgasm from the voice alone.

She shivered and reflexively clenched her fingers around the muscles of his thigh. "Hmmm? Something wrong Gibbs?"

He glanced at her and she caught her breath at the heat in his blue eyes. She smiled slowly at him, seeing him shift in his seat, pleased to see the effect she was having by the impressive bulge in his trousers.

He was just so addictive, she decided, trailing patterns on his trousers with her nails even if it did make him grasp the steering wheel in a death grip. Perhaps for the sake of getting there in one piece, she ought to ease off... fun as this was, she thought with a giggle.

She heard him fervently muttering but couldn't make out what he was saying as the car turned into their street. The car screeched to a halt on the driveway and she was ready...

As he turned towards her, she popped her seatbelt and was out of the car before he could grab her. She strode up the steps as fast as her heels would allow, glancing back at him, smirking as she heard him cursing as he struggled with his own seatbelt.

She'd managed to get the door unlocked, giggling as she heard him behind her on the steps. She made it inside the hallway when he caught up with her, his foot slamming the door shut behind them.