- Text Size +
Chapter 3 â€" Gibbs' POV

Gibbs kicked his front door shut behind him.

Abby hadn't made it far into the hallway before he caught her arms, hearing her throaty giggle turn into a gasp as he pulled her back against his chest.

Grabbing her hips with both hands, he held her still as he ground his arousal against her ass, letting her feel what her teasing in the car had done to him. He bent his head to move his mouth over her neck, nipping and licking his way over her spider web tattoo as far as her jacket and blouse would allow, breathing in her distinctive perfume.

He was so wound up and so hard, that they were unlikely to make it out of the hallway...

He felt an overwhelming urge to possess her. There was no way this time was ending in anything other than hard and fast, which she loved as much as he did. Plenty of time for their equally passionate drawn out teasing and playful tenderness later.

But first... payback. It was time to drive her out of her mind.

Moving his hands from her hips, he delved inside her jacket to cup one breast, rolling her nipple between thumb and forefinger, feeling it harden. Her head fell back against his shoulder with a soft moan as she arched into his touch, the sound of her smoky voice sending a shiver down his spine.

His other hand slid under her skirt and up the silky outside of her stocking leg. The only remaining part of his brain still functioning registered that the silk under his fingers was thigh highs... no garter belt this time.

He traced the edge of the lace inwards towards her heat and paused... hovering his fingers centimetres away from where they both wanted his hand.

Smiling into her neck, he heard her groan in protest. "Something you want, Abbs?"

He could feel her trembling as she was torn between pushing back against his hardness, or pushing towards his fingers.

"Oh yeah."

She whimpered and he chuckled as he held his hand tantalisingly out of reach and tightened his arm around her waist to keep her still.

"What might that be?" Every time she tried to move closer to his hand, he shifted it just out of reach.

"I want..." her voice faltered, and he felt a shiver go through her.

"Mmm? Words, Abbs?"

Abby wriggled against him, reaching behind to grasp his thighs, hands twisting in his pant legs as she tried to pull him closer.

"Tell me... what you want." He was tormenting himself as well. He could feel the heat radiating off her and ached to touch her... thinking of her at court this afternoon minus her panties.

He heard her swallow as she made several attempts to speak before she gasped. "Touch me... please."

Unable to hold back any longer, he moved his fingers closer, encountering slick moist skin where there would normally be silk. Gibbs stroked his fingers over her folds, circling her clit lazily before plunging two fingers deep inside her, hearing her cry out and buck against his hand.

He licked over her ear, nipping her earlobe before growling, "You're so wet."

Abby reached up to comb her fingers through his hair and gripped the back of his head, as she ground down against his fingers.

"I've been thinking about you all day." Her voice was husky with need as his fingers worked her, sliding in and out of her moist heat.

He set up a steady rhythm he knew she found irresistible, his thumb occasionally brushing her clit, causing her to jerk in his arms. She was so responsive to him.

His need increased as she started moaning, her scent surrounding him. When he felt her muscles start to tighten in a familiar response, he pulled his fingers out, chuckling as she protested, "Oh, god."

Before he could move further, Abby grabbed his hand and brought his fingers up to her mouth. Flicking a teasing glance at him, lips curving in a seductive smile, he saw her tongue come out to wet her lips and she licked her way up his fingers before sliding them into her mouth. She started to suckle and run her tongue around his slicked fingers, tasting herself.

Her moan hummed through the skin of his hand and he felt his brain short circuit and self control slip further away.

He hardened even further... if that was possible. He had to get out of these pants soon or he'd strain something.

Leaving his hand with a final slide of her tongue, she turned to face him, lacing her arms round his neck and pressing against him. He grabbed her face with both hands, fingers tunnelling into her hair, disrupting the bun, as he brought his mouth down on hers in a heated and urgent kiss.

He could taste her and her mouth... a heady combination that played havoc with his senses.

He felt her tongue pushing into his mouth and their tongues tangled. He suckled hard on her tongue, hearing as well as feeling her moan which went like a jolt straight to his groin. Chasing her tongue back with his own, he explored and dominated her mouth, his fingers combing through the silky strands of her hair, massaging her scalp.

One hot, open mouthed kiss followed another as he crowded her against the wall, using his body weight to pin her. He eventually broke for air, hearing her breathing as heavily as he was, their chests heaving in unison.

He experienced a moment of masculine smugness at the dazed look on her face, lips swollen and face flushed.

"Need you, Jethro," she breathed into his mouth as she pulled his head down again in a bruising kiss.

She ran her hands under his jacket and pushed it from his shoulders. He released her long enough to free his arms, before sliding her own jacket off, letting it pool on the floor at their feet.

Feeling her hands scrabbling frantically at his belt, he turned his attention to her blouse. Too impatient to fiddle with small buttons with his large fingers, he grabbed both sides of the material and pulled... hearing the buttons pop with some satisfaction, baring her to his gaze.

He leaned back slightly to rake his eyes over her, swallowing hard at the beautiful image she presented. Drawn to her soft pale skin, he ran his hands up her sides and across her stomach, feeling the muscles contract under his touch. He bent his head to fasten his lips over a nipple, suckling hard and biting gently through the silky material of her bra... he was right, ivory lace.

He heard her needy whimper as he switched his mouth to her other breast. Her head fell back against the wall, hands threading through his hair to scrape her nails across his scalp before holding his head firmly against her breast. He smiled against her skin, as she arched her back towards him as he tormented her with his teeth and tongue.

He tore his mouth from her breast and swept his tongue along the edge of her bra, over the swell of her breasts, tasting her skin, before leaving a trail of biting kisses up onto shoulder and across to her neck.

His hands smoothed behind her back to unsnap her bra â€" not able to get it off without removing her blouse and that was far too complicated at the moment. He settled for pushing it up off her breasts, teasing her nipples with his hands as he continued to suckle her neck, feeling an overwhelming need to mark her as his own, moaning "Mine" into her soft skin.

His shirt was pulled out of his pants and he felt her hands roam over his back muscles, nails dragging across his skin, causing his back to arch.

He felt her hands fumbling at his zipper, chuckling at her impatience, hearing her mutter, "Too many clothes." A sentiment he heartily agreed with but the thought of moving back from her to divest them both was out of the question.

He felt her palm brushing against his hardness through his boxers, which caused him to jerk against her, the pressure building unbearably. He eased back slightly as he felt her tugging on his pants and that allowed her to free him from his boxers.

He felt her hand close around his hardness and groaned into her neck as she trailed her fingers teasingly over him. She ran a nail up the underside of his length, before swirling her thumb over and around and across the sensitive weeping head.

She knew all his buttons and his weaknesses, just as he did hers and she would exploit every one just as ruthlessly as he would. He lifted his head, his breathing ragged and caught a glimpse of the satisfied curve of her lips as she worked him, stroking steadily and firmly.

Abby knew exactly what to do to drive him crazy.

He wouldn't last very long if she headed where he thought she might next...

If she dropped to her knees and wrapped her dark lips around him, taking him deep, her clever fingers, tongue and mouth tormenting him, he would be out of control, shaking with need and heading for his release in minutes.

No... next time.

He had other plans.

Grabbing the last shreds of his willpower, he pulled her hands away and pinned her arms to the wall as he kissed her with an intense hunger, pressing against her.

His hands dropped to the zipper of her skirt, sliding it open and then cupped his hands on her ass, pulling her towards him. He soon dispensed with his struggles to remove her tight skirt and lifted her off the ground, pushing her skirt up her thighs to bunch at her hips, needing to feel her moist heat before he exploded.

He wanted... no, needed to be buried inside his Abbs.

His whole body ached for her.

He paused, cock rubbing over her entrance, bumping her clit, making her gasp. He took in the breathtaking sight in front of him, her hair tousled, lips swollen, emerald eyes heavy with lust and a slow smile curving her lips as she locked eyes with him.

Her closeness was having its usual intoxicating effect on him, the taste, feel and smell of her making his head spin.

She wrapped her legs around him, locking her heels behind his back as he drove home to the hilt, bracing them both against the wall as her eyes fluttered closed. They both stilled for a moment to relish the familiar connection as her warmth surrounded him.

He bent his head to take her mouth again, demanding a response, nipping on her bottom lip before sweeping his tongue inside.

She gasped and arched her hips, driving him deeper. He pulled back to look at her as he began to move his hips and saw her eyes open, feeling a surge go through him at the hazy lust in her eyes.

She began dropping her own kisses into his neck, hands gripping his shoulders hard. He set a steady, deep and fast pace, feeling her meet his every thrust with undulating hips, writhing strongly against him. The hoarse cries ripped from her went right through him as her muscles rippled along his length.

He buried his face into her neck, growling and biting down before lathing the area with his tongue, feeling her shudder and start to make mewing sounds in the back of her throat.

Neither were going to last long.

He could always tell when she was close. The fingers and nails digging into his shoulders would start to flex to the same rhythm as her internal muscles contracting around him. Her gasped words would turn into incoherent mumbling... even when she was on the edge, she babbled.

Feeling his release building inexorably with every thrust, he slammed into her harder, increasing his pace. He felt her body start to shake and tremble as she clung to him desperately. It only took a few more thrusts for her to arch against him, almost sobbing his name into his neck as her orgasm ripped through her. He felt her nails rake across his shoulders through his shirt as she clamped down sharply on him.

The world narrowed to nothing but pure sensation... he could feel, taste, smell and think of nothing but Abby.

His vision blurred as her spasms dragged him over the edge.

He felt his balls draw up and a familiar tingle start in his spine as he reached the point of no return. Crushing her to him, his thrusts faltered. He buried his head in her neck and stilled as he pulsated deep inside her, feeling wave after wave of pleasure roll through him. He hips thrust erratically, grinding her against the wall, fingers digging into her flesh hard enough to bruise.

As the world gradually came back into focus, he continued rocking gently in and out, extending the orgasm for both of them. Supporting them both with his arms, he leaned against the wall, feeling his legs trembling with the effort of not sliding to the floor in a boneless heap.

He felt Abby unhook her legs from behind his back and he slid out of her gently. They stood holding each other tightly as their heartbeats slowed, heads close together, breaths mingling as they came down from their high.

When he was sure his legs would support him, he reached up to cup her face, smiling and pressed soft kisses to her mouth. "You okay?"

Abby opened her eyes, sated green, her skin flushed and wearing a wide, sexy smile... never did she look more beautiful than at these moments. It was a good look and one of his favourites. "Just perfect. You?"

Gibbs nuzzled his way over her cheek, before sliding his arms gently round her, reluctant as always to relinquish contact. "Mmmm."

She leaned her head on his shoulder, her voice still husky, "I should tease you more often."

He laughed, nipping her earlobe, "You tease me all the time, Abbs, even when you're not trying."

She giggled, sliding her arms around his neck, "Good to know." He could feel her tremble slightly as aftershocks still rippled through her. "We didn't get very far into the house, did we?"

Gibbs snorted, and brushed his lips gently over her mouth. "And whose fault is that? I had plans." He shifted slightly so he was leaning against the wall, arms still cradling her.

"Really?" Her head came up and her eyes danced with mischief.

"Yup, plan was to get inside the house and get you naked." He slid his hand up her back to bury his fingers in her hair, unable to resist the feel of the silk over his hand.

"Well, that didn't work very well," she giggled as she looked down at herself and then at him and he had to agree with her.

Their clothing was in disarray but she was still in skirt and blouse... okay, the blouse was gaping open and bra undone... and he still had his pants and shirt on... well, most of his pants. The only piece of clothing they'd managed to shed completely so far were their jackets.

"Workin' on it. Got a bit distracted." He grinned at her.

"I didn't even manage to get your tie off," she gave him an answering grin, tugging on his tie, which was askew but still fastened around his neck. "And after that what was your masterplan?"

"A bath... keep you naked... then dinner... get you naked again." He punctuated each step of his plan with soft teasing kisses.

She sighed against his mouth. "I sense a theme here."

"Ya think," he smirked.

She smoothed her hands up his arms and across his shoulders before lacing her hands behind his neck, smiling at him. "You know, I love that plan but I gotta tell you, these heels are killing me. I really need to get these shoes off."

He looked down at the slender heels that had been wrapped round his back and grinned. "Let me."