- Text Size +
Chapter 3 â€" Abby's POV

Abby couldn't contain her giggles as she fumbled the door open and staggered into their hallway. Heels never did make for a fast getaway, especially when there was a Marine on your tail.

Now, there was a thought...

She didn't make it very far before strong arms grabbed her arms, pulling her towards him. She gasped as she hit a solid chest behind her. And then Gibbs' hands were on her hips and a glorious hardness was grinding against her ass.

Looks like all the teasing might have worked then...

His mouth roamed over her neck and she felt him nip and lick his way over her tattoo. She couldn't help herself reacting to his nearness.

He wasn't the only one to have been tantalised.

She'd been wanting to get her hands on his body all day. Although she'd taken the edge of her need in the restroom earlier, her fingers were no substitute for the feel and taste of him. He was intoxicating.

They were both so wound up, this was one of those times when they'd probably not make out of the hallway... which was fine by her.

She wanted him hard and fast against the wall... now.

Time to make love to him slowly... sensuously... tenderly... playfully... thoroughly... passionately... all night... later.

His large hand moved from her hip sliding inside her jacket, wrapping round her breast before teasing her nipple until it hardened. Her head dropped back onto his shoulder, moaning as she felt a zing go straight to her groin.

She arched her back, distracted further by his other hand creeping under her skirt and up her leg... oh so... slowly. He felt his way over the lace at the top of her stockings. Tension built unbearably as his fingers inched closer... and closer... and then he stopped.

Oh God, payback was coming early tonight.

Okay, concentrate, Scuito. Yeah, right... on what?


Maybe the strong arms around her... or the firm chest at her back... or even firmer cock against her ass... or his mouth torturing her neck? Spoilt for choice really... Or maybe the hand hovering so near yet so far from where she really, really wanted him to be...

Could things get any hotter?

Of course they could
... was her shaky thought as a gravelly, amused voice vibrated against the skin of her neck. "Something you want, Abbs?"

She groaned... she just couldn't help it. How could he reduce her to a trembling pile of need with just a few words using that voice, his hands and his mere presence... he was barely touching her and she was already reduced to a pile of mush.

Come on Scuito, get it together. You've got two choices.

Push back against that delicious hardness behind her or try to grind down towards those talented fingers.

Hang on... he was still waiting for an answer to his question. Okay, she could multitask.

"Yeah," was all she could manage to gasp out.

Wow, real smooth there, girl.

She tried to gather the disintegrating threads of her self control back within reach as she heard his low chuckle in her ear, but all she succeeded in doing was whimpering. She felt his arm tighten around her waist... not that it took much of his strength to keep her still.

Try as she might she just couldn't reach those fingers. Every time she tried to push towards his hand, he moved it just out of reach.

"What might that be?" Oh god... he was using that deep sexy voice... again. He knew the effect it had on her and she couldn't stop a shiver at the sound of him. He could bring her to the brink of orgasm just through a combination of her own imagination and his voice sometimes.

"I want..."

Well, her eloquence just got more impressive with every utterance, didn't it? Where was a good babble when she needed it?

She could hear in his voice that he was loving this. "Mmm? Words, Abbs?"

Okay, time to do something... anything... with your hands, girl.

She reached behind to grasp his thighs... she couldn't quite reach that firm ass from this angle... rats. She tried to pull him closer by twisting her hands in his pant legs... but once again he was too strong for her.

No surprise there then.

"Tell me... what you want." His order rumbled through her neck and oh god, if he didn't touch her soon, she was going to come apart anyway.

She seemed to have lost control of the situation with breathtaking speed... from being in teasing charge in the car to shivering, aching, desperation in just a few minutes?

Okay... she could do this. She was a scientist, for heaven's sake. She COULD form a coherent sentence.

Swallowing to get her voice working again she managed to gasp out. "Touch me... please."

Well, okay... that was three words... It's a start.

And gloriously, finally, he moved his hand and she felt every nerve ending in her body tingle at the first touch of his fingers over her folds. He circled her clit slowly, teasingly and she couldn't hold back a loud cry as he plunged two fingers deep inside her, feeling herself buck against his hand.

She felt him lick her ear and nip her earlobe. But he hadn't finished with the vocal torture yet and growled into her ear, "You're so wet."

Well, yeah, you're killing me here.

Needing more contact somehow, somewhere... anywhere, she reached up to run her fingers through his silky hair. She gripped the back of his head for more leverage, as she ground down against his fingers which were sliding in and out of her in a steady rhythm.

"I've been thinking about you all day."

Wow, a full sentence that time... which she thought was pretty damn impressive considering he was slowly driving her out of her mind.

He knew just how to bring her hurtling towards orgasm in minutes, his clever fingers twisting and curling against her walls. The hot breath on her neck and solid weight at her back wasn't helping her stay in control much either.

Where's that loud moaning noise coming from? Oh... must be me.

His thumb kept sliding over her throbbing bundle of nerves, causing her to jerk in his arms. If it weren't for the arm wrapped around her waist, she was sure her knees would have given way by now.

She was so close... just a bit more...

Oh yeah, right there.

And he removed his fingers...

What the...?

She heard herself moan, "Oh, god," as he started chuckling.

Oh no, you're not getting away with that one, Jethro. Time to up the game again...

She grabbed his hand and brought his fingers up to her mouth. She caught his gaze, smiling as she saw his blue eyes widen and darken as she licked her lips.

Ha, that got your attention...

She licked her way up his long fingers, swirling her tongue around and in between before sliding her mouth around them. She couldn't help a moan herself as she tasted herself on his fingers as she suckled hard. She heard him moan into her neck and grind against her. Letting his fingers eventually slide from her mouth, she turned towards him, needing to get closer.

She wanted to see him... to taste him.

She laced her arms round his neck, pressed against his hardness.

God, he looked positively edible in that suit.

His hands came up to frame her face and burrow into her hair, messing her hair and finally, he crashed his mouth down on hers in an intense kiss.

Clinging to him, she kissed him back, tongue delving into his mouth and duelling with his own. Just when she thought she'd regained some control, he suddenly took her breath away by suckling on her tongue... hard.

Oh god
... a moan was all she could manage as she felt the shock go right to her core.

His tongue pushed back into her mouth and took over the kiss, while his hands massaged her scalp in a very distracting rhythm. She felt him crowd her to the wall, welcoming the feel of his weight pinning her, holding her up...

Perhaps she might not slide to the floor in a boneless heap just yet then...

He dominated her mouth with one passionate, mind blowing kiss after another. Eventually the need for air became too great and they broke the kiss. She tried to gather her spinning senses and heard his own ragged breathing, glad she wasn't the only one being affected.

One more try for words, Scuito, before you lose the ability to speak.

She pulled his head down to kiss him again and breathed into his mouth, "Need you, Jethro."

More to the point, it was time to get him out of those damn clothes...

She pushed his jacket from his shoulders and he reciprocated, letting the garments slide to the floor. Fingers fumbling desperately at his belt, she saw his hands grab the sides of her blouse and before she could react, he pulled... buttons skittering in all directions.

Oh well, she didn't much like that blouse anyway.

She almost felt his eyes rake over her, his hands ghosting up her sides and across her stomach before bending his head to take a nipple into his mouth. His hot mouth felt incredible through the lace of the bra as it suckled and bit down, before lavishing the same attention on her other breast.

Unable to stop her needy whimper, she let her head fall back against the wall.

Oh god, he was so good at this.

Combing her fingers through his hair, she scraped her nails across his scalp and arched her back as he licked his way across the edge of her bra. She grasped his head, wanting to hold him against her chest all night.

On the other hand... what he was doing now felt pretty damn good.

He was blazing a trail of biting kisses from her chest up over her shoulder and into the curve of her neck. She was so distracted she barely felt him undo her bra and push it up off her breasts. His fingers joined the torture of her nipples as his mouth ravaged her neck and she heard a moan of "Mine" in a low possessive growl from him which just about shattered any control she had left.

Scuito, you just have to get your hands on some skin.

It was not fair that he was still completely clothed. Good as he looked right now when he was aroused, he'd look even better out of that suit.

She dragged his shirt out of his pants, running her hands underneath it and up over the warm skin, relishing the feel of his firm, long back. She dragged her nails teasingly over the line of his back, feeling him arch against her, his muscles contracting under her fingers.

But she needed her hands on more...

Okay, what's next? He still had his shirt on... and even his tie, for god's sake...

Oh, come on, girl, which bit's more important?

Hmm? Oh yeah, pants... that's it, that's the word I was looking for. It's time to get him out of those damn pants. Good plan.


Her desperate haste made her clumsy as she struggled with his zipper, "Too many clothes."

His deep chuckle was cut off as she finally got her hand inside and brushed his hardness. She felt him jerk against her as she fumbled with his pants, finally managing to free him from his boxers.

My turn...

She caressed her hand teasingly over his length and felt him groan into her neck. Running a nail up the underside of his cock, she felt it jump in her hands. She couldn't resist swirling her thumb over the sensitive head, smoothing the glistening pre-cum around it.

She allowed herself a smug smile as she heard his breathing turn ragged, seeing his eyes shut.

God, he looked sexy as hell like this.

She picked up her pace to stroke him steadily and with just the right amount of pressure that she knew would short circuit his brain.

Now for one of her favourite hobbies... Just a little taste.

She loved the taste and feel of him in her mouth. Loved to drive him wild... to see the big tough Marine shaking and trembling because of what she was doing to him. She knew he loved to watch her on her knees, working him with her mouth and fingers.

Looks like he's got other plans... or perhaps he's as close as she is to losing control?

She felt him pull her hands away and before she could move, he'd pressed her to the wall, pinning her arms, reclaiming her mouth in a bruising kiss.

Feeling him undo her skirt, his hands slid round her ass to tug her towards him. She felt him fumbling to pull her skirt off, suppressing a giggle when the tight material defeated him.

Come on Gunny, you're not gonna be beaten by a skirt, are you?

Oooh, perhaps not...


She felt his arms flex and lift her up, sliding her skirt up her thighs and his hardness was almost... right there... gasping as he nudged her clit.

She needed him inside her.

She wanted to feel him driving into her, filling her, stretching her.

She dragged her gaze over his tousled hair, the strong lines of his handsome face and saw his darkened eyes staring at her with such naked desire that she felt her breath hitch.

He shifted his stance and she felt him push home in one smooth, deep thrust. Her eyes closed at the incredible feelings he generated, automatically wrapping her legs around his back. He stilled when he was fully seated and she relished the familiar feel of him.

His mouth was against hers, nipping and tugging her bottom lip before plunging his tongue inside. Arching her hips to urge him deeper, he finally began to move and she opened her eyes to lock gazes with him, feeling her senses begin to spin at the expression on his face.

She grasped his broad shoulders, holding onto him and bent her head to suckle and kiss her way over his neck muscles... marking him, inhaling his scent.

She wasn't going to last long.

He just felt so damn good.

His strokes were steady and deep, a reminder of the power and strength she could feel tightly coiled in the body under her hands and driving into her.

Feeling herself begin to spiral out of control, she met his increasing thrusts, twisting her hips and writhing as she heard herself start to cry out, feeling her inner muscles begin to contract around him.

She felt herself racing towards her climax, helped along by hearing and feeling him growl into her neck. When he bit down, she shuddered and heard herself start to babble... all she could manage was incoherent cries, gasps and moans as she fought for breath. She dug her nails hard into his shoulders, surging against him, every muscle in her body tightening, feeling herself teetering on the edge.

Judging by what she could feel, she wasn't the only one.

His thrusts became stronger, faster and harder until he was virtually nailing her to the wall, brushing his pelvis against her clit with every full, deep stroke and she was very nearly... there.

Clinging to him, she was vaguely aware of her whole body starting to shudder and tremble. Her entire focus narrowed to how he felt inside her and then suddenly her release slammed through her, causing her world to darken as it overpowered her senses.

She felt herself arch against him, burying her face into his neck, crying his name as her nails raked across his shoulders... not marking him as she usually did as the shirt took the full force of her scratching.

As she rode out the waves, she felt him swell inside her and his thrusts became more erratic, hips snapping against her as he buried his head in her neck, crushing her to him almost painfully.

She felt him explode, throbbing and pulsating inside her.

He continued to thrust gently as they both came back to earth again. She smiled at him hazily as they both rode out the spasms. Leaning on his strength, she unlocked her legs from his back and felt him slip out of her.

Reluctant as always to let him go, she stood with her arms loosely clasped around his shoulders, eyes closed, feeling him nuzzle her face as their breathing returned to normal.

Gently cradling her face, she felt him kiss her sweetly. "You okay?"

She opened her eyes and grinned at his contented, sated, satisfied look.

Did he really need to ask?

"Just perfect. You?"

He leaned in to brush his nose over her cheek and she felt his arms curl around her tenderly. "Mmmm."

She leaned her head on his shoulder, "I should tease you more often."

Laughing, he nipped her earlobe, "You tease me all the time, Abbs, even when you're not trying."

Feeling immeasurably pleased with herself, she giggled, sliding her arms around his neck, "Good to know." Aftershocks were still running through her, causing her to shiver and she pressed closer as he leaned against the wall. "We didn't get very far into the house, did we?"

His lips ghosted over hers as he snorted. "And whose fault is that? I had plans."

He did?

"Really?" Intrigued, she lifted her head from his shoulder.

Sliding his hands into her hair again, he dropped his voice. "Yup, plan was to get inside the house and get you naked."

Snap...

"Well, that didn't work," she giggled as she looked down at herself and then at him.

Although their clothing was messed up, they were mostly fully clothed. She was still in her hated skirt and blouse... well, mostly in a damaged blouse and...

Hang on, how did that bra get undone?

And Gibbs still had his pants and shirt on... well, okay, his pants were undone and belt half hanging off but they were still hugging his hips. Their jackets were the only things on the floor.

His grin was unrepentant, "Workin' on it. Got a bit distracted," and she couldn't help an answering grin breaking out.

"I didn't even manage to get your tie off." She tugged on his silk tie, still fastened but slightly askew, already planning what she would do with that later. "And after that, what did you have planned?"

He stepped closer and his voice took on a seductive edge... again. "A bath... keep you naked... then dinner... get you naked again." She felt a soft teasing kiss each time he paused.

Sighing against his mouth, "I sense a theme here."

"Ya think," she saw that smirk she loved break out.

She ran her hands over his arms to his shoulders, loving the feel of the firm muscles through the material of his shirt. She hooked her arms behind his neck, smiling. "You know, I love that plan but I gotta tell you, these heels are killing me. I really need to get these shoes off."

She saw him glance down at her feet before giving her the grin that always made her stomach flip. "Let me."