- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own NCIS, Tony DiNozzo, or Timothy McGee. These are owned by the awesome creator of the show~ Dedicated to my awesome wife, who gave me the plot idea to start this fiction. Note: This is my first NCIS fiction, and my first NCIS slash. I do hope I did the characters, the fandom, and this ship justice.
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony decides that a guys night with McProbie is just what the doctor ordered to cure his boredom. He doesn't know is that he's about to get more than he's bargained for. DiNozzo/McGee. T for now, M for later.
Disclaimer: I do not own NCIS, Tony DiNozzo, or Timothy McGee. These are owned by the awesome creator of the show~

Dedicated to my awesome wife, who gave me the plot idea to start this fiction.

Note: This is my first NCIS fiction, and my first NCIS slash. I do hope I did the characters, the fandom, and this ship justice.

Chapter One

Tony frowned, blinking at the simple white door as if surprised to find himself standing there. Running a hand through his short brown hair, he weighed his obvious options. He could totally forget that he had ever planned a guys' night with Timothy McGee, go back to his apartment, and be completely miserable, not to mention bored; or he could knock on the door, chill with McGeek, and possibly have fun, not to mention the bonus of curing his boredom. Standing there, he slipped his hands into the pockets of the suit pants he still wore, looking down at the tiny porch, thinking over what he should do.

Come on, Tony. This isn't a case. This is Probie plus guys' night. Do I go or don't I? Just make up-

"Tony?"

Tony looked up, hazel eyes fell upon a face that showed signs of once being round but recently lost weight. He grinned despite himself at the confusion emitted from large green eyes.

"I didn't hear you knock," the soft-spoken man explained before moving aside to let his guest in. "How long have you been waiting?"

Tony considered the question. He could easily offer one of his smart ass replies but for some reason, it didn't seem right on McGee territory. Rather than think of a more suitable reply, he merely shrugged and took one last glance behind him before passing Tim into his house.

Checking out the room he'd stepped into, it became evident that he was in the living room. A large couch made of what appeared to be suede offered comfort for anyone who wished to watch the big game, or something else he supposed, on the large screen placed across the room from it. He just stood there, looking around as he shifted lightly from foot to foot. Suddenly he felt a little awkward.

He was standing in McGee's living room. What had he been thinking?

"You can make yourself comfortable," Timothy offered, holding out his hand. Tony eyed the hand, narrowing his eyes. Tim sighed, attempting to be patient. "Your coat?"

"Oh." Tony slipped off his coat and gave it to the other man who hung it up on a coat rack straight out of a Jane Austin novel or something. Not that he knew anything about that. Nope, not him. He took a deep breath and stepped across the room to the couch, falling back upon it and when he sighed again, it was with appreciation. The couch was as comfortable as it looked. Perhaps more so.

"We're still watching Star Trek, right?"

Timothy had passed to what Tony expected to be the kitchen because when he emerged again, it was with a beer in each hand. Tony shrugged again because really, it seemed to be working just fine. McGee watched him oddly though and so he cleared his throat.

"Whatever floats that geek boat of yours, Probie," he said, spreading out his arms along the back of the couch. Pressing back into the cushions, he settled until he was comfortable and proceeded to watch the other mess with the DVD player and the television. The technical stuff done, Timothy joined Tony on the couch so fast that Tony had to quickly withdraw the arm closest to the nerd. That was annoying because with one arm down, the other had to come down too because it was not comfortable to just have one arm up unless the arm was around someone and there was no way he was going to put his arm around McGeek.

"Lights off or on?"

Tony almost jumped at the question before realizing that his friend meant it in a completely platonic way. He shrugged again-damn, he was getting pretty good at it too.

"On," he said, trying to sound indifferent. He really wasn't sure what had him so jumpy. This was McNerd after all. Of all the people, he was the one that he should not be jumpy around. Deciding that dwelling on it wasn't helpful, he turned his attention to the movie as it started. He was pleasantly surprised to find it was the newest movie and grinned at the other, forgetting his recent discomfort.

"And I thought you would be so against new things. I'm so proud of you, Timothy."

Timothy rolled his eyes and returned his attention to the television. Tony's eyes did not roll or seek out the television. Instead, they focused on the other male. He hadn't noticed it in the fifteen or so minutes since he'd been there but McGeek was no longer wearing the same old suit he wore every single day to the office. He was wearing jeans and a tshirt and while Tony was surprised to see that the shirt fit very well, he was even more shocked to see that Timothy McGee of all people had somewhere along the line gone and went and got himself a nice body.

A nice body….! What?

Tony felt his face flush, heat quickly rising up his neck as he jerked his head around to face the television. Glancing at the other out of the corner of his eyes, he was pleased to see that McGee had not been any the wiser that he had just been… just been what? Staring at McGeekbreath. Please. Ignoring his thoughts and the way his heart pounded demandingly against his chest, Tony returned his attention to the movie.

His attention on the movie didn't last long. Suddenly he had become hyper aware of every single thing Tim did. Like when the idiot started to quote each and every one of Bone's lines, or the way the leg closest to Tony's jiggled up and down, or the way he bit his lip and just looked so…

Forcing his eyes back to the television screen, he chastised himself for even coming up with this idea. What had he been smoking, because whatever it had been, it had to have been strong enough to get him to propose a guys night with McProbious. Not to mention there was something in the atmosphere that was making him think crazy things and giving him crazy urges like resting a hand on that leg to stop it from moving so damn much. Or tell McGee to stop biting that lip or he'd do it for him. Or ask him why he didn't just marry Dr. McCoy since it was obvious he totally wanted him.

… Woah! WOAH!

Tony felt the temperature in the room drop at least ten degrees. Everything was falling into place now. It all made sense.

"You're gay!"

Timothy blinked rapidly before sighing and shrugging.

"It took you long enough."

Tony just stared and spluttered. "But, but… Why didn't you say something?"

"I did… to Abby and Ziva."

"You weren't going to tell me?"

Sighing, McGee reached for the remote and paused the movie. As he regarded Tony, the patience on his face looked almost painful. "Why when you would have acted… well, just like this, Tony."

He had to give him that. Still, it annoyed him that the other didn't respect him enough to think he would have something against it. He looked back at the television, frowning deeply. He really should have turned away when he had first arrived. Now everything had become more difficult than it really needed to be. Timothy sensing that Tony had nothing else to say, turned the movie back on.

Tony reached out and grabbed his beer, taking a long drink, before putting the can down once more. His eyes watched the action on the screen but processed nothing. He knew that something had changed but he couldn't put a finger on what. He glanced at the other and was surprised to see tears trailing the other's face. Before he could stop himself, Tony reached over and wiped them from the cheek closest to him. McGee gave a start, turning his head to look at him, green eyes wide. Tony swallowed as his eyes locked with Tim's and suddenly he was closing the distance between them, pausing for just a minute when their mouths were inches apart.

"I think I'm going to kiss you now, McGeek…"

"O…okay…"

Tony pressed his mouth over Tim's, closing his eyes. He felt the other shift, turning so that their bodies fit together better and he felt when Timothy kissed him back. There was no turning back from this point, Tony was certain. Pressing McGee into the arm of his couch, he parted his lips as Tim opened his mouth ever so slightly.

Just like kissing a girl.

Only not really. Still, while a lot of body parts were very and obviously different between men and women, mouths and tongues were pretty much the same. Slipping his tongue into Tim's mouth, he teased the other's tongue before McGee returned the favor. Tony was surprised to find he was shaking but he wasn't the only one to notice. Frowning when McGee pulled away, he blushed to find the other man almost beneath him. His mouth went dry but he tried not to so his discomfort. He was, after all, never like this around the ladies.

"Are you okay, Tony?" a very distinct and not feminine voice asked. Tony's eyes met Tim's and he tried to play it cool but his friend saw right through him. "You were shaking."

Tony wanted to shrug it off, say it was nothing. He opened his mouth to do just that but what came out was the truth. "I'm scared…"

Tim smiled and Tony fought the urge to force his tongue down his throat. He decided that it should be outlawed to look that cute when one was a man. McGee laughed awkwardly.

"The great DiNozzo is scared? I thought nothing scared you."

"You do."

Tim frowned. He had meant to make Tony laugh but apparently time for making light of the situation had long since past. He shifted until he was sitting up and gazed into Tony's hazel orbs, and he smiled warmly.

"I don't want to scare you, Tony. I like you. A lot."

Tony's eyebrows rose so much they were in danger of flying away. Then slowly, he smiled his normal smile. This time, it sent Tim's heart a flutter.

"Why thank you, McGeek," he said, his lofty mannerisms returning with gusto. He softened for a moment and added. "I'm really beginning to like you too. A lot."

Tim laughed but it was cut off when Tony kissed him soundly, the genius wrapping his arms around the other's neck and kissing back quite contentedly.

Both Tony and Tim decided that their previous opinions on guys' night was completely unfounded and that they rather liked the tradition.
Chapter End Notes:
Disclaimer: I do not own NCIS, Tony DiNozzo, or Timothy McGee. These are owned by the awesome creator of the show~

Dedicated to my awesome wife, who gave me the plot idea to start this fiction.

Note: This is my first NCIS fiction, and my first NCIS slash. I do hope I did the characters, the fandom, and this ship justice.