- Text Size +
Story Notes:
As previously stated If you don't want to read adult sexy material please DON'T. You've been warned. I don't own and of these characters. They belong to the writers who've developed the show NCIS. No money is being made here.
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a continuation of a previous story "The Dancer" this part is very sexy and definitely rated for adults only!
Chapter 2

The ride back to Gibbs house was quiet. They were each concentrating on what was to come. Kate starting to feel a little nervous. Gibbs aroused with anticipation. He had been attracted to Kate for a while but wasn't sure of her feelings and wondered if she found him to be more of a father figure. I guess he was wrong and he liked that. She responded warmly and passionately to his kiss. He wanted more and the thought of waking up next to her excited him.

They arrived at his house. Gibbs didn't say much as was his way. He went around to her side of the car and took her hand and lifted her up to him. He leaned down and kissed her deeply before quietly leading her into his house.

Kate was getting herself worked up on the ride back thinking about what they would do when they got here.
Gibbs had that all figured out by the time he walked through the door. The vision of her on the dance floor was haunting him.

He closed the door behind them, grabbed her waist and pushed her up against it. His mouth over hers hungry for her taste. His tongue exploring her mouth then his kisses started traveling down her neck. It was amazing to have Kate desire him and she felt so good in his embrace.

She lifted her face just long enough to look in his eyes, she wore a hugh smile. Kate's sadness had turned to joy. Feeling his desire for her. In her excitement she started to talk.
"I never thought…..But I always hoped… did you? Too?…. I mean did you want me too?…please say you did..I know we'd be good together…."

He saw the joy in her face and had to smile. His desire was growing so he decided to address this the only way he could.
With her still babbling away he picked her up and brought her to his bedroom. In her nervousness she needed to talk and in his desire he hoped..well at some point…she would relax and be aroused enough to stop.

He sat next to her with his hands pulling her close and kissing her neck.
She was still talking. Then he started scanning her clothing figuring out how to rid her of it. If she wanted to keep talking that would be fine but he was going to start getting busy.

He slowly started to undress her. He was unzipping her dress in the back….."oh yes sure I wanted a career…oh..Ok" …. she lifted her arms and he pulled the dress up and off. She sat there looking tantalizing in her bra, panties, garters and stockings.

She had beautiful full breasts and her little black lace bra did little to hid them. While her mouth was still going he reached around and unhooked her bra slowly lowering the straps and pulling it off her arms.

She felt herself being slowly revealed to him. He was exposing her and his desire was evident. Her breasts were round and inviting. He started kissing them, cupping her breasts with his hands and kneading the nipples. He laid her back on the bed.

She kept up a dialogue. Breaking here and there to talk because her breathing had becoming more rapid.
"…and then I thought maybe I should go into….the …ohhhhhh.." he had started to suck her nipples harder.

He raised himself up and pulled off his shirt and tee shirt. His chest was strong and he took her back in his arms sealing off her words with another of his kisses. Hot deep and passionate. When he broke she was panting.

She saw that his hand had slipped down and had released her stockings from her garters during their kiss and thought..."Oh he's good."

He reached around the back of her waist and undid her garter belt and tossed it on the floor.
His mouth traveled down to between her legs and he was licking her over her panties. Wetting the fabric well. Then he reached up and grabbed the elastic waist……"wait Gibbs"…."ohhhhhh" . but it was too late and he wasn't stopping now. He pulled them down off her hips and then off her legs.

She was his. Naked except for her stockings which in his mind made her all the more alluring. He thought "I'll let you keep those on".

She started to say something again and he moved up to her face, his eyes dark with desire and breathing heavy he whispered "Kate your words are gonna start turning into moans in a minute"…and then struggling to get this out because all he could think about was putting his mouth on her….."you really need to say anything?"

She got real quiet and her eyes filled with desire and her mouth flew to his and she kissed him hot with passion she had never felt before. Then he said huskily "I didn't think so".

And in one movement like a man who has waited too long he lifted her legs up over his broad shoulders and putting his hands between them parted her lips down there and proceeded to roll his tongue around her clit. His expert tongue exploring her folds, dipping into her opening and then trailing up again over and over to circle her clit. The flat of his tongue he used to create just enough friction to drive her crazy.

As predicted she started to moan loudly and uncontrollably. How on earth did he know to do that to her? He was sooo good. She swore she would never leave his bed. How could any woman in her right mind leave this man?

Then he used his fingers as well. While working away at her clit with his hot wet tongue he was slipping a finger into her, massaging her G-spot. Then he added another.

"Oh Jethro …oh Goddd Jethrooo……..!" She was screaming now her hips bucking and her legs shaking uncontrollably. He grabbed tighter on to her hips and kept his mouth on her, she wasn't going anywhere.

The pleasure was unbearable. She came hard screaming and moaning words incoherently, clutching on to his sheets.
She was gleaming with sweat and she collapsed panting and spent.

He watched her and it made him happy to know that he was the one responsible for the way she looked.
But at the same time he was still full of desire for her. No he wasn't done with her by a long shot. He got up and unzipped his pants. After a moment realizing what he was about to do, sat up and, showing her desire, helped to pull his pants down. Running her hands the length of his strong thighs she was mesmerized by his nakedness and the way he looked. She was consumed again with thoughts of wanting him inside her. He was fully erect and hung. She had to taste him. He groaned. Delicious….she thought.

"Kate, Kate please, don't …….let me"
And he pushed her on to her back again and got on top of her parting her legs with his. He had gotten her good and wet for this. He opened up her sex and relaxed her for his penetration which would be a smooth entry.

"protection?" he growled.
"no I'm on the pill…please please now"
He thrust inside with out another word. She gasped. He was big and she felt full like he was commanding her whole body with his thrusts. Her body moved in unison with his.

She was outside of her mind, she was all body, all senses reeling. It was as if she had no control over any of it. Her body wanted this union desperately she wanted to be always a part of him. Never could she look at him again and not feel as if he owned a part of her. Her body would never allow her to deny him access.

He was thrusting faster and she felt like she was coming apart at the seams. She screamed in another orgasm and bucked. He slowed for a moment but he wasn't done. And then it seemed as if he just as quickly brought her to another. This time she thought she had urinated, it was like her whole body was screaming for the ultimate release and the liquid just started squirting out during her orgasm.
He felt the hot liquid and it drove him mad with desire he gave up on control and went over the edge with a loud groan. Collapsing on top of her.

When she finally regained some composure she went red as a beet. "OH my God I am so sorry Jethro, this is so embarrassing, I have never like that urinated during…well you know…." She was mortified.

Gibbs smiled and softly chuckled. The he said in a soft voice "Kate you didn't urinate. You just squirted…haven't you ever done that before during an orgasm?" He held her close looking down at her with a warm smile.
"I gotta tell you it made my day" he said ending with a hugh grin.

She looked at him incredulously. Are you pulling my leg?

"No Kate sometimes when a woman comes hard and is stimulated the right way she will squirt liquid but she is not urinating" He smiled wide again.
"And I made you do that…" he was almost laughing you could see how proud of himself he was. He pulled her closer and kissed her sweetly.

She was bewildered. "Well I have to say…I mean really…. that was the most incredible thing I have ever felt. Still looking at him wide eyed.
"Do you think I'll ever do it again?"

"Well I sure as hell hope so" and then he did chuckle softly with his head buried into the bend of her neck. "I'm gonna make it my duty to make sure you do".

And just then a wave of desire went through her. Very softly she said as if to herself "I must be the luckiest woman on earth."
At that he laughed heartily. "Yeah they all say that." and she softly punched him in the arm.

His last thought before sleeping was that waking up next to Kate was going to be heaven.
Chapter End Notes:
As previously stated If you don't want to read adult sexy material please DON'T. You've been warned.

I don't own and of these characters. They belong to the writers who've developed the show NCIS. No money is being made here.