- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Lizzie is a work of my imagination and will be mention throught out many of my stories. She is based off of my personal experencies. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARCTERS! (even though I wish I did)
Author's Chapter Notes:
Kate has a niece that we didn't know about. Here are some of her favorite memories of NCIS. One Shot. R/R
CAUTION!: AU
Little Memories Make The Biggest Difference.

My first memory is when I was four. I was sitting at Kate's desk in the chair. I was spinning around in a circle eating a candy bar. I think that it was a Hershey bar. I remember Kate yelling at me to put down the chocolate bar mainly because its was something like my third one that day. Kate was still working with the Secret Service at the time.

My second memory was Halloween of 2003. I was about five and I remember running up and down the street with Tony. Kate had just started working for NCIS and had invited Tony over to take me out so she could hand out candy. I remember Tony yelling for me to slow down. I turned around and smiled. That year I had dressed up as Faith Hill I remember. Why I picked her? I have no idea.

My third and maybe most favorite memory is of when I was like six. I was sitting on Tony's lap playing some computer game. Tony knew he should have been working on the case but of course I got the best of him. Gibbs walked in and yelled that Tony should have been working on the case. I remember the sound of my laugh. It was very high pitched. By this time Kate had been working with NCIS about two years now.

I'm fifteen now and Kate's been dead about three years now. Gibbs and Cassie took me in and I stay over at Abbi's and Tony's quite often. I miss Kate a LOT but have learned to live with out. Cope without her not so much.
Chapter End Notes:
Lizzie is a work of my imagination and will be mention throught out many of my stories. She is based off of my personal experencies. I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE CHARCTERS! (even though I wish I did)