- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Agian Lizzie is simply an figment of imagnation. She is simply based off of my personal experinces. PLEASE ASK BEFORE USING HER! First chapter not done. Almost though.
Author's Chapter Notes:
First in the 'Miss you' Saga.
'All I asked for was a normal life. Not a dead aunt and me being the youngest special agent at NCIS ever.' All Fifteen Year old Lizzie has wanted was a normal life. AU
Elizabeth sat at was Kate Todd's desk. She touched the scars that should have killed her instead of Kate. So what if it had been three years since Kate died? Liz didn't care. She missed her aunt. Her life changed the day Kate was shot. She was supposed to die not Kate. Kate would still be alive if she would have let Liz die.

"LIZZIE! You coming or not?" Gibbs asked as he walked past the desk. "Yeah. Hot Case?" She asked as the fifteen year old grabbed the coat of the back of her chair and followed. "Yeah." Gibbs and Tony said in unison. She laughed. "ZIVA! YOU COMING?" Gibbs yelled just as Ziva got up and followed. "Ya. I'm coming." Lizzie laughed at how it sounded with Ziva's accent.
Chapter End Notes:
Agian Lizzie is simply an figment of imagnation. She is simply based off of my personal experinces. PLEASE ASK BEFORE USING HER! First chapter not done. Almost though.