- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
"I'm still here Gibbs. Don't cry. please." Elizabeth is in a coma and it hits the team hard.
Ch. 2
A Broken Wing

It wasn't often you would see tears come from Gibbs' eyes. He had been sitting at the hospital for the past two days. The team kept coming in and all they had been told for the past two days was that Liz was in a coma because of blood loss and they would try to save her. 'Gibbs. Its okay. Don't cry. I'll wake up.' She though as she felt the tears drop onto the bed. If she could she would comfort him. She remembered the times he had comforted her when she would cry because Kate wasn't there or something.

Abby walked in and said "Hey Gibbs. You need to go home. The last time you were like this was when Tony had pneumonia." Gibbs got up and gave her his chair. "We all have a broken wing, Gibbs. One team member gets hurt we all get hurt." She said trying to comfort her friend. Gibbs ignored her and just walked out. Abby sat down in the chair Gibbs had just left. "C'mon. Hang in there for us Liz." Abby said letting a few tears out. It wasn't like any of the team to let the tears roll down their faces but they had already lost Kate and they couldn't bear to lose Liz next. It seemed as if it were a curse on their family. Gerald was young when Ari shot him, Kate 35 when she died and Liz was only fifteen. It seemed as if their was a curse planted on Team Gibbs.