- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Tony and Abby take shifts staying with Liz. Does she die? I know its short. But Ch. 4 will be longer I promise!
Ch. 3
How Far? How Long?

It had been over a week since the shooting. Still no sign of Liz coming out of the coma and doctors were giving her a lower chance of living everyday. She now had about a 30% chance of making it. She had just lost too much blood. Everyday was just one more question left unanswered. They never knew how which Liz they were going to get. The one in the coma or the one who stopped breathing the night before. They knew that Gibbs would have gotten the call and called them all but who knows what was up with Gibbs.

"Hey Liz." Tony said as he walked into the room even though she couldn't hear him or so he thought. 'Hey Tony. I'm sorry.' She thought. Even though she was in a coma she could still hear. She was going to wake up she had too. About an hour after Tony showed up Abby showed up and looked at Tony's tear filled eyes. "I didn't tell Kate I loved her. I don't think I'll be able to tell Liz how I love her my daughter." He said letting the tears roll down his face letting them hit the hospital bed. "Tony you need to go home. You stay up all night at HQ come here first thing in the morning and do it all over again the next day. Go home. Take a shower. You''l be able to tell her." Abby said. Tony left looking back with tears rolling down his face. "Hey Liz. I don't know if you can hear me but please wake up." Abby pleaded.