- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
The team meets the sister they didn't even know that Tony has.
"Jasmine's brother is Anthony DiNozzo."

Everyone looked at Jackie in shock. No one even knows that Tony even has a sister.

"What was that?" Gibbs stated.

Jackie didn't answer. She knew that Tony didn't want them to know. But if he and Jasmine are in trouble, they can help.

"What was that?" Gibbs repeated.

Please forgive me. Jackie thought before explaining. "I have been watching a seven-year-old little girl, her name is Jasmine Murphy and she is Tony's little sister. He picks her up at night and drops her off before he goes to work. I don't even know where they live. I thought that you would have Tony's address."

"Unfortunately no. Tony moved out of his apartment 3 weeks ago and hasn't changed the address with Personnel yet." Gibbs answered.

"Does anybody have his new address?" Vance asked.

Everyone looked from one to the other and nobody answered.

"McGee turn Tony's phone on and trace it. If Tony and Jasmine are in trouble, we are going to find them." Gibbs ordered.

"On it Boss." McGee answered as he got to work.

"I don't get it Bossman, why didn't Tony tell us about his sister." Abby cried.

"I don't know Abbs, I wish I did." Gibbs answered. "Anything McGee?"

"Still working on it Boss."

"Jackie, I need you to tell me anything you can about Jasmine and Tony." Gibbs asked.

"I don't have anything else to tell you. Jasmine only talks about her mother and brother. Her mother died a month ago. That is all I know."

"Boss, I have the address where Tony's phone is. He may not be there." McGee spoke up.

Abby hit McGee in the arm. "Don't say that, don't even think it. Tony and Jasmine are okay, they have to be."

"Jackie you should come too. You may be the only one Jasmine trusts beside Tony." Gibbs told her.

"I'm coming to." Abby spoke up.

"Abbs-" Gibbs began.

"No Bossman, Tony is my best friend. I need to be there for him or at least for his sister. He would want me to."

"Fine, but you ride with Vance and Jackie. Duck, you will need to come as well. We don't know the type of shape they will be in."

"Mr. Palmer and I will be right behind you." Duck answered.

"Please Tony, be there and be alright. Jasmine too." Gibbs prayed. He loves Tony like a son; he just wishes Tony would have told him about Jasmine and the trouble he is in.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They arrived to the house. Gibbs was surprised by the house. It was a pretty nice home, not the type of home he can imagine Tony buying. This was the type of home of doctors and lawyers or maybe even congressman when they are in town. Not a Federal Agent who scrimps and saves to buy those expensive suits he loves so much. They still didn't know how Tony's injuries were tied into Jasmine, but they are. Somehow they are.

"McGee, David around back." Gibbs ordered.

McGee and Ziva raced around to the back of the house weapons drawn.

"Were in position Boss" Ziva announced.

Gibbs held his gun in one hand and put his other hand on the doorknob. It began to turn.

"Alright let's go in." Gibbs announced before opening the door.

"Federal Agents! NCIS!" All 3 called out at the same time.

"Clear Boss!" McGee called out.

"All Clear." Ziva added.

"Check upstairs." Gibbs ordered as he looked around the home.

A few minutes later Ziva and McGee came back down and reported that they found nothing upstairs.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

McGee opened the door to let everyone else in.

"Did you find them?" Jackie asked as soon as she came in.

"No one is here. We should locate Tony's phone though." Gibbs answered.

Everyone froze when they heard a noise in the room. Jackie had an idea and really hoped it would work.

"Jasmine Ariel Murphy, come out here this instant."

A minute or two later the closet dresser opened and a little girl with long brown hair and green eyes was sitting in the closet with her legs hanging out. Her left arm was in a cast.

Jasmine looked up and saw Jackie. "Miss Jackie, Miss Jackie." She cried hysterically as she ran into the woman's arms. Jackie picked up the crying child being careful of her broken arm.

"Ducky will you please examine her." Jackie asked as she tried to get the child to stop crying.

"Of course." Ducky answered as he got close to Jasmine

Jasmine pulled further away from Ducky and closer to Jackie.

"It's okay sweetie. I'm not going to hurt you; I just want to see if you're okay." Ducky tried to soothe her.

"No, no, no!" Jasmine cried as she buried her head in Jackie's shoulder.

"Duck, just examine her later after she calms down." Gibbs spoke up. Ducky nodded. Gibbs turned his attention to the upset child. "Hi Jasmine; I am Gibbs, a friend of Tony. Can you tell me where he is?"

Jasmine looked at him for a few minutes trying to decide what she is suppose to do. This whole situation was supposed to be a secret; her big brother told her that it is better this way.

"Jasmine please, if Tony is in trouble we want to help him." Jasmine still hadn't answered. Gibbs tried changing tactics. "What happened to your arm?"

"I fell out of a tree."

"When?" Gibbs probed.

"A couple days ago." Jasmine whispered.

"The same day your brother fell down the stairs? Somebody hurt you and someone is hurting your brother. We want to help, in order to do that you need to tell us what is going on."

"No sir. No one hurt me. I fell out of a tree. Tony fell down the stairs just like he said." Jasmine stuck to her story.

"Jasmine, you are lying. You have to trust these people to help. Who hurt you? Where is your brother?" Jackie scolded.

"Tony says no one can help. Tony says it is better this way. Tony says we are on our own." Jasmine answered pulling away from everyone. She climbed back in the closet, pulled up her knees and cried.