- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Brothers

It didn't turn out the way that McGee had planned. He was supposed to tell Tony that they were brothers, but they were called in on a case that day. They had finally finished it on Tuesday. McGee thought that they would tell Tony this coming week.

On Friday Tony came in with a bruised face and had bruises on his chest. His father made another appearance this week and he had his men beat him up. When they were beating him all he saw was his smug smile. He also told him that he was worthless and was glad that he wasn't his son. That he should have picked someone else to adopt instead of him.

Ziva, Gibbs and McGee were already there and all of them looked at Tony as he walked in.

"Tony, what happened?" Ziva asked.

"I was talking to a girl and her boyfriend beat me up." Grinned Tony as he tried to act normal.

"And you didn't see that she had a boyfriend?"

"Well he wasn't there when I started talking to her."

"Tony follow me." Gibbs said as he went towards the elevator that was his office. Tony thought one of these days the elevator would stop and crash to the bottom. He sure didn't want to be in it when it did.

"Are you okay, Tony?"

"I'm fine, Boss." He said as Gibbs slapped the button.

"Are you sure? Was it really a jealous boyfriend?"

Gibbs was the only one that knew about his abusive childhood and the times that his father had beaten him since he's joined NCIS.

"No, my father decided to visit and had his men do this."

"We're going to Ducky. I want to make sure that you're alright."

Tony nodded and then Gibbs slapped the button again.

"Hey, Ducky I need you to take a look at Tony." He said as walked into the autopsy room.

"Sure thing." Ducky replied. "Hop up Anthony."

"The ribs are bruised, but not broken he's going to be okay."

"Thanks Ducky." Tony said as he finished buttoning up his shirt.

"You're welcome, Anthony."

Tony and Gibbs headed up to the bullpen once again. Tony sat down and began turning on his computer. As he waited for it to load he put his badge and gun away and began his workday. They had to write up their reports for the case yesterday and then they worked on cold case files. McGee had looked over to Tony as he began looking at the file in front of him. McGee thought he would tell Tony about being his brother on Saturday.

"Doing anything this Saturday?" McGee asked Tony.

"Actually, no. Not his week. I'm just going to sit and watch movies."

"Maybe we can watch a movie together. I need to talk to you too."

"Okay, what time do you want to come over?"

"Early what about 12:00?"

"Sure of course."

Tony wondered what McGee would want to talk to him about and shrugged as they all made their way towards their cars. It was nice to go home at a reasonable time and he hoped that his father and his men weren't there to beat him up again. He went inside and put down the pizza after locking the door. He had picked up the pizza on his way home. He turned the TV on and flipped through the channels and finally settled on a movie that was playing.