- Text Size +
Disclaimer: "NCIS" and its characters don't belong to me they belong to CBS and are being used without permission. Please don't sue because I have no money.

Author's Note: Sorry this update is a little late. I had a Doctor's appointment that is kind of far away and we had to go there and come back.

Brothers

Tony woke up the next day and yawned and stretched. He got up and put on his sweats, shirt socks and shoes. He liked going running when he first got up and grabbed his keys and headed out. When he got home he took a shower and made his breakfast and then cleaned up. He looked around to see if he needed to clean up, but his maid had already been there yesterday and everything was clean. He dried the dishes and put them away.

He turned the TV on again just for the noise and looked at his books, picked one and began reading. His teammates would be surprised had they known that he not only watched DVD's, but he also read books. He had gotten out a movie for him and McGee to watch if he did want to watch one with him. He had finished a couple of chapters and that's when there was a knock at the door. He put his bookmark in the book and then got up to open the door.

"Hey, McGee come in."

"Hi, Tony."

He stepped into Tony's apartment and looked around. This was the first time that he had ever been in Tony's apartment and he was surprised that there was not only DVD's, but books on his bookshelf. Tony glanced at where he was looking.

"Yes, I do read. It's not all about watching DVD's."

"So do you want to watch a movie, or talk?"

"Talk first and then if you feel like it we can watch a movie."

Tony nodded and made his way to the couch and watched as McGee had sat down too.

"This is hard for me to tell you." McGee had already told his parents that he had found his brother and they were happy they wanted to meet Tony too. He had also told Sarah and told her after he talked to their parents.

"Start at the beginning."

"It started before me and my sister were born, but my parents have told us about our brother. At that time they didn't want a child right then, so they gave my brother away for adoption. They wanted to give him a better life. I had always wanted to find my big brother and see what he looked like and what he was like. I never knew this before I came to work at NCIS. I hacked into the adoption records last week and wanted to say something, but we caught a case. Tony you are my brother."

"What are you sure?"

"I'm sure. I got into the adoption records and saw my parents name and then saw the people who had adopted you."

"Should we have Abby does a DNA test because I know I'm adopted. My father said he should have adopted someone else. I'm sure I'm not your brother, McGee. There's no way I could be."

"Yes, we can do a DNA test. If that's what you want, but I know you are my brother."

"I couldn't be. I've seen your sister and I've seen you work. I'm not as smart as you two. I could not have your genes too."

"Tony, you are smart. I could never do the leaps of logic of thinking outside the box that you do. You have good instincts and a good investigator. Gibbs would not have anybody on his team that wasn't smart, Tony. I'll call Abby right now."

Tony nodded and listened as McGee told Abby about Tony being his brother and needing a DNA test. Thank you, Abs. We'll be there." She said that she would go to the lab right then and we can go there now too. She'll set up the test. She's happy for us.

Tony and McGee both went to NCIS and watched at Abby made her way towards them and hugged both of them. "I'm so happy for both of you." She said as she went back to her computer where the DNA swabs were. She uncapped one and swabbed McGee and then did the other one and swabbed Tony. "We'll find out soon."

"Do you still want to watch a movie, Tony?"

"Sure, let's go." Tony had walked out of the lab and back to his apartment.

It was on Thursday that the results came back in and it was true they were brothers. Tony couldn't believe that he had a little brother and sister. He wondered what the McGee's were like.

"Tony, our parents want to meet you. Is that okay? We can go on Saturday."

"I would like that, McGee."