- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Melissa starts the torture.
Melissa turned around with the knife in her hand and walked back to Ziva. She raised the knife and gently slid it across the side of Ziva's face, leaving a small amount of blood behind. Ziva cringed as the blade touched her skin but didn't show any other signs of pain.

Melissa then shoved the knife into Ziva's leg and pulled it out again. Ziva was in so much pain that she lost sight of what was happening to her for a moment. When Melissa stabbed Ziva's arm, Ziva cried out in pain. She had no idea where she was at that moment and she was starting to get scared.

*NCIS HQ*

"Go to Abby and find Ziva," said Gibbs when they walked back into the squad room. "Tony, I want you to find out who the last person to see Ziva was. If you guys need me, I'll be with Vance."

Tony and McGee walked off to their destinations and Gibbs headed up to Vance's office.

"What's going on Gibbs?" asked Vance as Gibbs barged into his boss' office.

"Ziva's missing. We don't have any leads. I need to find my agent Leon," replied Gibbs.

"Okay, have you checked the warehousing district?"

"No, thanks though."

*Warehouse*

Melissa pulled the knife out of Ziva's arm and placed it in hot water. After cleaning the knife, Melissa walked out of the warehouse and Ziva grabbed the phone from behind her back. She quickly pressed the numbers of the agent that she had memorised and impatiently waited for them to answer.

*Ziva's Home*

"DiNozzo," said Tony when his phone rang.

"Tony, it's Ziva. I need your help," said the caller.

"Where are you?"

"In a warehouse. I don't know where. Listen, Melissa is the murderer, not the doctor. She's got me here. She doesn't know that I have her phone though so I need to be quick. Please, Tony, trace this call and find me."

"I can't trace it Ziva. I'm at your place. I guess I can head back now since I know that you're not here. Call McGee or Abby."

Tony hung up after this and headed back to work.

*Abby's Lab*

"McGee," said McGee when he answered his phone.

"It's Ziva, I need you to trace this call so you can find which warehouse I'm in. Please," said the caller.

"Okay Ziva, hang on. Abby, trace this call for me please."

"Sure McGee," said Abby. She started to type on her computer and within a couple of minutes there was a loud bell sound and Abby had Ziva's location. "McGee, she's in the fourth warehouse at the docks."

"Thanks Abby. We're coming Ziva." McGee hung up and rushed out of the lab. He almost ran right into Gibbs.

"Ziva's in warehouse four at the docks boss," said McGee in a rush.

"Okay, DiNozzo just got back. Let's go. Thanks Abby," called Gibbs.