- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva is tortured horribly. Tony gets himself kidnapped to save Ziva.
"Agent DiNozzo, how nice of you to drop by. But it looks like you won't be leaving any time soon," said Melissa as she tied Tony to a chair in the warehouse. He was across from Ziva.

It had been half an hour since Abby had found Ziva and, after careful planning, the agents had decided that Tony was the only one who could save Ziva. He had decided to get kidnapped and Gibbs would shoot Melissa in the leg while McGee freed the two kidnapped agents. Meanwhile, McGee and Gibbs were going to prepare a safe way to get Ziva medical attention. It looked as if the plan would have to change though. Ziva was unconscious and bleeding from several wounds. It looked as though the major source of the blood was a wound in Ziva's stomach.

"What did you do to her?" asked Tony.

"She got what she deserved. She wouldn't tell me what I wanted to know so she was punished," replied Melissa.

Tony looked over at Ziva again and he felt tears spring to his eyes. His friend was hurt and there was no way to save her.

"Let her go. She needs medical attention Melissa. You can torture me or kill me, I don't care. Just let Agent David get the help she needs."

"No way. Firstly, that wouldn't be fun. Secondly, this is her punishment for not obeying orders."

"Melissa, if she dies, you'll go to prison for the rest of your life. The judge isn't going to go easy on you because of your mental disorder. You planned this."

"You really think that I care Agent DiNozzo? I don't."

"Yeah, you do. I'm sure that you don't want to go to jail Melissa."

*Warehouse-Outside*

"Okay, thanks," said Gibbs before he closed his phone. "An ambulance is coming."

Gibbs walked over to the window that he was going to shoot through. He could see Melissa walking between Tony and Ziva. It looked like Ziva was unconscious and that Tony was trying to stop Melissa from hurting anyone else.

"McGee, are you ready?" asked Gibbs.

McGee looked over from the warehouse door, where he was positioned, ready to go in.

"Yes boss," called McGee.

Gibbs looked through the window again and got himself ready. After a few minutes, Gibbs pressed the trigger on his gun and a bullet flew out. It pierced Melissa's leg. McGee burst through the door at the point and rushed forward to where Tony was tied up.

"You okay Tony?" asked McGee.

"I'm fine. Is the ambulance here?" asked Tony.

"Yeah. Is she awake?"

"No, I'll be surprised if she's still alive. She's lost so much blood."

McGee untied Tony and Ziva. Together, the two guys carried Ziva to the waiting ambulance.