- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva returns to work.
"Are you ready to go Ziva?" asked Tony.

"Yes, let's go," replied Ziva. She was so happy to be going home.

For the last week, Ziva had been begging the doctor to let her go home. Unfortunately, she hadn't been successful. The doctor, with help from Tony, had forced Ziva to stay in the hospital to recover. However, the doctor had gotten tired of seeing her sad and had agreed to let her go home with conditions. She could return to work when she was ready but had to promise to have regular check ups at least twice a week. Ziva had jumped at this idea because she was so happy to be allowed to go home.

At the moment, Tony was packing Ziva's overnight bag while waiting for Ziva to come out of the bathroom. He was getting impatient.

"Ziva, come on. How long does it take to go to the bathroom?" asked Tony.

"I'm coming," called Ziva as she packed up her make-up.

Tony had promised Ziva the previous night that he would take her out for dinner when she went home. It was five o'clock in the afternoon. Gibbs had made Tony stay at work for a little extra time that day and Ziva wanted to drop off her bag and go straight to dinner.

"How do I look?" asked Ziva as she came out of the bathroom.

"Gorgeous!" exclaimed Tony. His eyes were huge and he couldn't stop staring at his new girlfriend. She was wearing simple clothes but they still managed to look extremely gorgeous on her.

********

"Thanks for dinner Tony," said Ziva an hour later.

"Not a problem sweetie. You are worth every cent that this costs," replied Tony.





THE END
Chapter End Notes:
A week has gone by since the end of the last chapter.