- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is my new poem it got banned from fanfiction.net so I hope it's pretty good. it is about a man that killed his wife and he loved it.
The walls and the halls if the could speak they would wonder why they have become this crimson.

maybe the painter wanted somthing different from his wife that he decided to use his long metal paintbrush and get his paint from inside her or maybe he was just a plain old fool of man with gray white hair.

while I may age these walls stay the same in the painted yet tainted halls and on the walls as eyeballs watching with a hatching plan that will never work for they fall down the halls of nevermore.

maybe it was for his own sick game that made his plan so lame when there was a banging he fled the scene with his seems in tow in a row that made a terrible bow in the crimson paint across the halls and on the walls.

he was followed by blaring sirens across the street in his ever so sleek run he ran like it was his last marathon he dove into some bushes and went inside a house and found a hall and walls so bare he scoffed at himself they need to be painted with crimson and be tainted with the souls.

he and his new wife in the house he became the painter he once was and grabbed his metal paint brush causeing the pain to flow he painted the new tainted walls of nevermore with this blood and gore he laughed evily but the laughing ended when the loud bang came from behind the old fool who thought he could get away from his past the man closed the womans eyes and said you may rest forevermore.

who was this man who saved other women from that fate his name was unsaid but he now walks the tainted halls of the green mile with it's vile scum in cells awaiting old sparky to call there name to go and meet the man downstairs.

but then walls became tainted with crimson out of state and he left the estate with his barings and his cup still half full he went to Washington D.C. and became a special agent now his hair graying he putting away men who taint halls with this crimsons paint he is known as Leroy Jethro Gibbs.

men who see him who have painted and tainted walls of crimson paint he wishes these walls could talk so he could know what the truth is but this time of happyness was cut short with a cut in his life when two people he loved had there paint taint the hall he pursued the man and killed him in honor of the dead he wishes that it will all stop one day but people will never stop painting sometimes you need to paint a new picture add some viloets or blues it all ends in the crimson paint that taints the halls of nevermore and forevermore.



Hopefuly this will stay on this website hope you liked my new poem painted halls with crimson.