- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ziva is kidnapped by a murderous Marine who wants revenge on Tony and Gibbs.
On Monday evening, as Ziva was walking through the NCIS car park, she heard a loud bang from behind her. Ziva turned around but she couldn't see anything. As Ziva went to turn around again, she felt something heavy hit the back of her head and she fell to the ground, unconscious.

****

When Ziva woke up, she noticed that she was lying on her back in a small, bare warehouse. She was alone. Ziva sat up and immediately went dizzy. Once her vision had cleared, Ziva noticed that she was shivering slightly. There was a cold breeze coming through an open window and the smell of salt was drifting in. Ziva concluded that it was the morning and that she was near the sea, probably on one of the docks. Ziva looked around and found her kidnapper's jacket on a nearby chair. Ziva slowly stood up and made her way over to the jacket. A cell phone was sticking out of the pocket. She grabbed it and dialled the number that she knew off by heart.

****

"DiNozzo, where's Ziva?" asked Gibbs. It seemed that his team was shrinking each day.

McGee was out with the flu, Abby was on a vacation, Ducky was helping his mother, and Vance was at a conference.

"I don't know. Her car was here when I got here but I can't find her. I called her cell and home phones but she didn't answer either of them," replied Tony.

Suddenly, Tony's phone rang. He looked at the caller ID, hoping that it was Ziva but all he saw was a number he didn't recognise. He answered the phone with a dull voice.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Tony?" asked a familiar voice on the other line.

"Ziva, where are you and whose phone are you using?"

"It's the kidnapper's phone. I'm in a warehouse, somewhere near the sea. From what I can see, it looks like I'm on the docks. I need you're help Tony, please," said Ziva as she started to cry.

"We're tracing the call now Ziva, just keep the phone on."

"Okay Tony, but please be quick. He's coming, I can see him."

"Give one more minute honey....Done Ziva. I'm coming."

"Thanks, I have to go." She hung up after this and Tony heard the line go dead.

****

"Ah, you're awake. That's good. I like to play with my food before I eat it. So, let's have a little fun. Take off your clothes," said the kidnapper.

Ziva shivered slightly as she peeled off layers of clothing. She didn't want to do what the kidnapper said but the malice in his voice was scaring her. After what felt like an eternity, but was really only a couple of minutes, Ziva was standing against the wall in nothing but her bra and panties.

"Good, now, lay on that table and stay still. If you move, I will shoot you."

Ziva did as she was told and her kidnapper, Matthew, began to place straps around her body.