- Text Size +
Tony walked into the NCIS headquarters with one thing on his mind: Ziva. He was worried about his partner and couldn't seem to get rid of one single thought. He loved Ziva. Thinking about this, Tony decided that he would have to tell Ziva when she woke up. He didn't want to miss another chance.

McGee was sitting at his desk when Tony arrived. His computer was on but the screen didn't change. It was obvious that McGee wasn't doing any work, no matter how much he pretended he was.

"Hi McGee," said Tony.

"Hi," replied McGee.

Tony could immediately tell that McGee had been crying but he didn't say anything. Making fun of McGee for crying would only end up making Tony feel worse. He had spent half the night crying.

"You know what Tony? I can't believe how much I miss Ziva. I never thought I'd say this but she is the one that makes us laugh. She laughs at your jokes and we laugh at her when she makes a mistake with her phrases," said McGee.

"Yeah, I know. She just became a full time field agent too. I was really looking forward to working with her and having fun making her do the work. But our feelings are nothing compared to Gibbs' feelings. He feels really guilty for this," said Tony.

"It's not his fault though."

"I tried to tell him that yesterday at the hospital. He said thanks for trying to make him feel better but the only thing that would is Ziva waking up."

"You think that's bad? You should see Abby."

"How is she holding up?"

"Not too great. She's been crying all morning."

"Has Gibbs come in yet?"

"No. Neither has the Director. Ducky's trying to calm Abby down a little."

"Come on, let's go see them."

Tony and McGee stood up and headed to the elevator. Diane had been taken home and Tony had called her the previous day to tell her that Victor had been found. They were now together at their home.

Two minutes later, Tony and McGee walked into Abby's lab. They found her sitting at her desk with Ducky.

"Hey Ducky, hey Abbs," said Tony.

Ducky and Abby both looked up and smiled.

"Is she awake yet?" asked Abby.

"No. Have either of you seen or spoken to Gibbs or Vance?"

"Vance is caught in traffic. Gibbs stayed at the hospital overnight. He doesn't want to leave Ziva," said Ducky.

"Neither did I Ducky."

"Can we go and see her then?" asked Abby.

"Yeah, lets go."