- Text Size +
"Good morning Ziva," said Dr Smith.

"Hi," replied Ziva.

"How are you feeling?"

"Not too bad. I'm bored though."

"Do you want to read something?"

"Okay, thank you Doctor Smith."

"Not a problem. I'll get you a book after I finish the check-up."

"When can I go home?"

"If everything is good, then I'll send you home in the morning."

"Okay, thanks."

Dr Smith spent the next half an hour checking Ziva. After he finished, he grabbed a book and handed it to Ziva who smiled and thanked him.

***NCIS HQ***

Gibbs walked over to his senior agent's desk and handed him a file.

"What's this boss?" asked Tony.

"A sketch that Ziva gave me. She said that she couldn't remember all the details but she was able to give us enough to work on," answered Gibbs.

"Okay, I'll get Abby to run it through facial recognition."

Tony stood up and left the bullpen. He stepped out of the elevator a few moments later and walked into Abby's lab.

"Hey Abby, can you run this sketch through facial recognition for me?" asked Tony.

"Sure. What case is it from? I thought we were working on cold cases until Ziva came back?" asked Abby.

"We are. Ziva gave us this. He's the one that hurt her."

A few minutes later, Abby gave Tony a piece of paper. The name Joseph Campbell was highlighted. Tony thanked Abby and left to find Gibbs.